Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at my desk finishing off the last pages of a report for the lawyer who was working on a trust for a client when Mandy came walking into the office. I heard the door open and called out “Hello” only to hear the click of the lock and then Mandy walked into the room. She was standing there a few moments later in her CFM heels and her face was painted in her whore motif.

“I’m not complaining in any way here, but I thought hubby was home this week and you’re on hiatus until Monday.”

“I need to be the whore for a while now and then we can talk more. I take it you’re okay with that?” She replied a bit of ice in her voice.

“I’m more than okay it’s a bit late though and dinner is in about thirty minutes. Lilly expects us all to eat dinner together in the family first agreement we have.”

“I called her before I came over here. She’s willing to give you a pass to help me through a difficulty.”

“I don’t know that being the whore was a difficulty that required extra service.” I smiled.

“Please just take and make me for a while. I need to burn some anger away and I can continue the war path at home or have a much more enjoyable time here instead. I promise once I’m and you’re sated we will discuss it all.”

“Works for me, over the couch or the desk, but get bent now whore.”

I was not completely clueless and knew that Mandy was on her way over. Lilly had called and given me the stay-late pass and do whatever was asked for or needed when my visitor arrived. I didn’t know more than that, but I knew that if Lilly said to do it, it was needed in her eyes.

Mandy came over and bent over the front of my desk looking right at me. “Redden my ass and fuck it like you own it. It’s yours completely at this moment. Don’t hold back. I’m not playing at being your whore, I am period. Use me as you would a whore that begged to be used. I can beg if that helps motivate you.” She put her head down and didn’t move.

Understand the obvious there was trouble in paradise with Mandy and her hubby. On top of that Mandy’s needs to be used and abused were her way to work through it.

I lifted her head by the hair to look at me after I had removed my clothes. “My hand or my belt?” That was all I asked.

“Use the belt and beat my ass then fuck it. It’s nasty and you can abuse me more for not cleaning it first. The pain of the lube not being there will just add to this for me.”

I have a kinky streak, which is pretty evident in all of this and I can push it to an end it’s not me to be over the top, what Lilly told me was to push over the top and do what was needed. Mandy had confided in Lilly what was happening, and Lilly gave her approval and blanket permission to do what was needed. I pulled the belt from my pants and walked over behind Mandy.

“Put your hand on the edge of the table and don’t let go. If you do, we will start over again. I want you to count every stroke. I am giving you twenty-five to start.” As I raised the belt and cracked her ass at about half the force I could likely really muster. Mandy called out one and sobbed.

Mandy purposely lifted her hands at fifteen and then again at twenty-two, I had worked down her legs and higher on her ass because I really didn’t want to cause any permanent damage. Once she called out twenty-five She screamed out “Fuck my ass and own your whore”.

I put the belt away and lined up behind Mandy’s red ass and legs and pushed my cock in her ass. I was at the rosebud and she pushed back so hard and fast that I seated right in. I reached and took a handful of her hair in my hand and held her head up as I fucked her ass as hard as I could. The desk was moving as we pounded back and forth.

“That fucking Bastard” She called out time and time again as I was in effect raping her. A wanton-willing rape but a rape nonetheless. She had been cumming as I had her and then she finally just let go and her body dropped on the desk. I hadn’t cum in her as this was a violent coupling that was a bit beyond where I had ever gone before and it had me off my normal path.

I cleaned off my cock after I pulled out and was wiping her clean with the wipes when she came back around.

“I what to suck your shit-covered cock.” She called out when she was back awake.

“Too late, I clean it and your ass too. We were both a mess.”

“Do it again, I need to humiliate myself more than just this.”

“I’m not going to risk your health and the health of the mother of your daughters for a rage that is burning in you,” I said as I looked directly into her eyes. “Now get up and come sit on my lap and tell me what’s going on”

I went and sat down on my chair while she eyed me and then pushed up finally and came over to sit down in my lap. “What was this all about?” I inquired.

“You know he’s home this week, well we have been making up for lost time and then last night he dropped the bombshell. After he fucked me a couple of times first you understand. Don’t get your pussy first before as you won’t likely get it for a while afterward.”

“If I can be so indeciduate as to ask,” I whispered

“End of it is he father a child with one of the staff, the good part of it is she is not directly under his supervision, so he won’t lose his precious job. Like that was going to make it all better. Fucking putz.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.