Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke with my bladder calling out and a warm sensation on my cock. Looking down I determined it was Mary there slowly nursing my cock her head just rising and falling enough to stop my need to pee. I lifted my hips a little and Mary looked up with a mouthful of cock. I tipped my head towards the bathroom, and she just went back to what she was doing abet a bit faster now. I looked over as I felt movement and Di whispered in my ear.

“Mary was a nasty slut and would do most anything in her old life. I’m certain she would right now for you to show you how she feels for you.”

“The question is not what Mary would do but if her doing that would have the three of you feeling obligated to do likewise,” I replied stopping to take a deeper breath as Mary continued and I tried to concentrate Di looked at my face and then sat up and took a hold of Mary’s head. “Fuck him or let him up, we’re not going there slut,”

That was truly the most forceful directed sentence I had heard Di utter in all our time together. Mary decided that fucking was better and got on for a ride. That woke Sue and Ann up as Mary enjoyed her ride on my morning wood. Mary beside her constant cumming had two large orgasms before I finally did. Ann, Sue, and Di all had sympathy cums too.

I was up and out of the bed quickly to relieve my bladder and turned the shower on then Mary came in as I entered. She used the toilet stepping into the shower with me. It didn’t take long before the shower was not the focus and I pushed Mary against the wall and entered her. The water was getting a little tepid, so I figured we had been in a while and likely the others were taking showers also. We were done with the shower dried and headed out into the bedroom when Mary stopped and leaned up against me.

“I wanted to be really wicked this morning for you,” she said with a voice that left little doubt that she meant that.

“I got that idea and thought that in mixed company it would be unwise.”

“Why?” She inquired.

“We are trying to keep ourselves as level with this as we can. Jealousy can and would be very bad. Think about it.”

Mary stopped and looked at me, turned, and walked back into the bathroom and I heard a blow dryer started. I walked into the kitchen and the coffee maker held a pot full. I grabbed a cup and then worked on making breakfast.

Breakfast was done and before we got up to put the dishes away, I decided to speak up. “Why don’t we sit for a few minutes and go over things again for Mary’s benefit.”

We sat again and I looked at each of them. “I want us all on the same page here. Mary has joined us fully now and every new person adds to the dynamic. Her experiences with each of you and her past experiences are likely different from the ones you have each experienced.” I stopped to take a deep breath and then continued. “This morning Mary wanted to go to a deeper place that we have not all explored together. One we have not talked about. In her past, she has likely been there, and she might well see it as commitment and enjoyment. The problem with it rears its head in jealousy and nonconsensual, consensual acts.” I saw that Mary was likely getting ready to speak so I put my hand up at the classic stop sign. “Let me finish and then we can all talk this over.” Which is just what we did for the next two hours.

We agreed to let the past be the past as much as it could be. Hard to take away childhood memories and issues. We could forgive the hurt but not forget it. They cried and hugged and talked. At one point they all went back to the bedroom without me and came back red-eyed but smiling all the same. Mary officially asked to be included then and be owned just as Ann was. I was not certain that Mary had that same submissive streak or deep need and desire. Then it might have been her reaching out to Ann to share that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.