Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in my office after having stopped by Rachel’s. The kids were back in school, and things were back to the new normal as we were adjusting to Alice being gone. Tiff was out at her desk working on the monthly reports for the various landlords and I was taking a short power nap. It had been an awe-inspiring workout this morning as I found a couple of painted ladies awaiting my entry. I reflected when a friend at one of my college jobs whose goal he said unashamedly was to be in more holes than a gopher before he died.

I had just finished my nap when the phone rang and then Tiff said it was for me. One of the landlords was dealing with a commercial building issue that I didn’t manage for him and wanted to pick my brain. I had relegated myself to the fact that I would likely never get everyone business, but I still had more than enough to ensure a very good lifestyle, so half a loaf was better than no loaf. I finished the discussion and then put the phone down. Tiff came walking in the door in all her glory right after that. She simply walked over to the front of the desk and then put her hands on it and asked. “Give you any ideas?”

I was busy sawing in and out of Tiff as she was moaning when I looked up and there was a woman, I didn’t know who was watching us.

“Looks like you’re enjoying yourself, sis.” She said.

Tiff never one to miss a beat looked over at her and said.

“Lilly told you at lunch what was what, I was just making sure you fully understood” Then Tiff cried out “Faster do it faster.” The first comment was directed at the woman at the door and the second one at me.

“Who’s your friend that you and Lilly took to lunch?” I asked as I continued to pound away.

“She’s not my friend. That is my sister Carol.” I slowed down and looked over at Carol then.

Carol looked back at me, licked her lips, and proceeded to drop the sundress she was wearing. That was all she was wearing other than heels it appeared.

“Did I hear that you, Lilly, and Carol had lunch together?” I asked as I slowly continued.

“That’s correct” Tiff replied.

Carol walked into the room and then put her hands on the front of my desk, bent over, and pushed her legs apart. “Give you any ideas, Stud?” She asked in a raspy voice.

“Go take her and I will explain why you are” Tiff added.

I pulled out of Tiff and walked behind Carol. Carol shook her ass at me and said “Lilly said to tell you to have at it Cowboy.”

“I processed that she knew Lilly’s favorite saying when she was being a randy slut and that she knew Lilly’s name. Tiff walked over next to me then. “That’s my single, over-sexed, and underused slut sister and we went out last Friday. I had a few too many drinks and she knew something was up. She got just enough to get her overactive mind and underused pussy to put together that something was happening. She was like white on rice after that. I called Lilly and we went to lunch Monday after being badgered by this slut. Long story short, Lilly is fine with her being with you, and gave her your code phrase to let you know that.”

“You going to keep yacking away back there or get some of this” Then Carol was shaking her ass at me again.

“She freely bared it so go ahead and share it, why, I’ll make sure the door is locked now Boss,” Tiff left, and as she was headed out of the office looked back winked, and then licked her lips.

I moved forward took my cock and put it at her blooming pussy and seated in. Then grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back as I pushed into Carol. “Pull my hair, beat my ass, and fuck me like the slut I am” She cried out.

New pussy is new pussy and what the hell I got to pounding her and I held a handful of her hair and pulled her head back which had her pushing back at me. Tiff came in then with a ruler and proceeded to beat the tops of her ass as I slowed down to avoid any inadvertent contact with the ruler.

Carol produced a varying volume of Ohs Ah’s Damn’s and Oh God’s as Tiff continued her assault. “She said she wanted her ass beat” Tiff smiled as she spoke.

I tipped my head back and nodded a bit so Tiff would step over closer and whisper. “Go sit on the couch and spread your legs, you’re going to get some payment for all your good works.”

Tiff put the ruler on my desk in front of Carol’s eyes and then went over to sit on the couch legs spread wide her cunt wide open and on display. I reached and took a firm hand full of hair and pulled back and lifted Carol’s hands off the desk my cock firmly embedded

“I think you owe your sister a debt and I would hate for you to leave your debts unpaid.” I reached around and took a handful of tit and then slowly moved towards the couch and a gleaming Tiff.

Carol being no dummy understood quickly where we were headed and what was going to happen. “I heard you were a nasty fucker. I love it, making me munch my sister.” I pushed forward and then using the hand full of hair pushed Carol’s head forward where Tiff could grab a handful. She did not disappoint and did just that. I pulled out and Carol kneeled to give Tiff her tongue. As I got on my knees and reseated. Tiff took her hand off and Carol continued as I pounded into her.

“Not something new there, I see”

“I came home one night from a date that didn’t go too well. Left me high and dry after he got his. My fault really but live and learn. Well Carol’s there and I am not in the best of moods, and she hears me working myself over in my room. Cut to the quick Carol had an interest to learn, and I was so keyed up. Didn’t hear her come into my room and lock the door. Didn’t even see her take off her nightgown and panties. Next thing I know she is getting in the bed and sitting on my face. I tried to struggle and push her off then I moved my hand she went down on me and as they say, all the fight was gone.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.