Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke with my arms full sluts and one on my chest. My mind had made the jump to seeing them as just my wild sexual partners rather than moving them where I would have to positions of caring and then feelings that grew from there. It was not how I had lived my life previously, then this was a quarantine and that changed everything. What’s the old saying roll with the punches? Add in that I had four very willing sluts for any type and combination of sex I desired for as long as this continued. Hell, I was living my glory years.

Now my glory years needed bladder relief and rather quickly. I lifted my Sue’s shoulder as I had come to think of it and her eye opened to look at me. I mouthed help and she nudged Di with a hand who lifted her head. I winked at her, and she rolled off to Sue’s side. Sue had gotten up after she nudged Di. I worked my shoulder and arm free of Mary and Ann and moved off the bed. Di got back in, and Sue followed next to her as was the norm. I made it off to the bathroom, took care of my necessities, and got in the shower; it was decidedly less painful as I showered, dried, shaved, and brushed then walked out to the sleeping sluts.

Breakfast yesterday seemed to be a hit, so I did a repeat and took it off to the bedroom. Coffee first as is always the priority. The rest was distributed and I headed back for mine to enjoy. Heard the showers when I was finished and went back and grabbed the dishes, everything was put in the dishwasher or away they all appeared a few minutes later.

“We had a discussion this morning after breakfast,” Ann announced.

“We might not be able to provide for you and have Mary not there when she could be, that’s the wrong slut message,” Sue added.

“You can have her or any of us if you want to earn your red wings” Di added.

“I’ve had my red wings long before any of you were gleams in your daddies’ eyes sluts. As for Mary, that sounds like a hell of a plan.” I reached over and took Mary’s hand and bent her over the table, used my foot to push her legs apart, put my hand between her shoulders, and got in position. “The three of you sit in front so she can watch your reactions as I fuck her. This is part of her clinical research now.”

I watched as they looked at each other and then brought another chair over and all sat down. “Watch the sluts as I start fucking you. See what the trigger is for them.” I pushed into Mary and she started to cum as she looked at them. It was a few moments later when Ann first, then Di, followed by Sue all started to have sympathy cums. Mary was cumming as she watched them and was moaning as I slowly just fucked her to gauge the effect on the other three. My wanting to see if it was a cock in a cunt or the smell of sex that heightened them, I pulled out and then. I put my two fingers on her and began to muscle into her with them. She started to cry out as her body rocked cumming all over my hand. I added my thumb in her ass and shook her whole body

“OH MY GOOOODDD FUCK SO DAMN GOOD” She cried out as Di, Ann, and Sue all had their eyes glued to Mary and were shaking in their seats. It appeared that the smells and additionally the cries of the one being fucked. As she slowed, I removed my fingers and decided to have her ass. I pushed her legs back outward, punt my hand on her back “Spread your cheeks”

Mary pulled her cheeks wide, and I lined up and pushed in her ass, there was no need for slow as she was in heat and need. I was looking forward to cumming so I just fucked into her holding her hips as I did.

“Fuck that Ass, take it like you own it. FUCCCKK.” She cried out and I saw the other three’s eyes glazing over. I pounded her for a few minutes before I felt my balls start to tighten. Mary’s breathing was in deep halting breaths as her body concentrated on my cock in her.

“Here it comes” I bellowed with sweat dripping off me, the three were quickly on the floor next to us as I pushed and let loose in her. I pulled out for Sue and Di to share the cleaning of my cock as Ann went for some ass pie.

“Clean it sluts” as I put my cock in their faces.

I moved back to the recliner with Di and Sue joining me as Mary and Ann went over to the couch. They got into a 69 with Mary on the top as Di and Sue put their heads on me.

“Looks like they are working on their sister bonding” I whispered to Sue and Di.

Ann and Mary kept working on each other as Sue said. “Their slut sisters as much as real sisters now and need to develop a new relationship. Di and I are going to work on that with her also. We have to let the past go so that it does not interfere with the future.”

“That means all of us have to be on the same page and open with each other fully. So, Sue and I will have the same times with Mary now and make us equals in all of it.”

“The three of you are all still on your periods I thought?”

“Mary is a very kink slut and not her first time with red wings either.” Sue chimed up.

“My turn,” Sue said as she got up and went over to tap Ann out and took her place. Dropping her panties as she did so. Ann got up and Sue got on her back with Mary back on board. Mary pulled Sue’s tampon out and Ann had Sue’s panties in her hand where Mary dropped it. Ann’s other hand had her panties and they were closed likely holding her tampon also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.