Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was walking into the Hyatt for lunch at the restaurant there meeting Lilly. They had a deli-type restaurant that she loved to go to. I met her and she took my hand as we made our way to the restaurant. I dropped the kids off at your parents. They are spending the night and she let go of my hand I found a room card key in it.

“Give you any ideas stud?”

“Looks like it’s a free the slut experience” There were times that we would just head off to a hotel for a night of hot slut sex with her. We liked the idea that we didn’t have any responsibilities other than sex and it was freeing to play in that environment.

“I can see why you have the blazer on now”

“Seems I always forget to put something on when I dress.” She giggled.

“Panties too”

“You will just have to discover that for yourself.”

“Forget to pack anything for the walkout tomorrow?”

“The walk of shame out of the hotel is so exciting.”

“You will not have me disagreeing with that.”

We ordered a smaller amount of lunch to eat than we would normally, and we would order room service later once we had worked up the appetite, I knew we would. She signed for the lunch, left the restaurant, and made our way to the elevator. She punched the fifth-floor button, we shared a steamy kiss as it took us up to the hallway. The fifth floor held the suites and room 520 was our personal favorite. We would joke it was always 520 somewhere when one of us was feeling horny for the other.

I opened the door and she walked in while I followed. The suite was just as nice as always, with the small living room and the bedroom off to the side. There was a deep-style tub with whirlpool jets off the bedroom. The door to the bedroom was closed and we started to undress, our normal way of doing that, and then bend her over the back of the couch to get things started. She as in her thigh highs and CFMs, black stockings, and bright red shoes, by the time I was out of my clothes. Rather than bend over the couch though she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. When she opened the door, it was to the sight of three naked sluts on the king-sized bed.

“The poor sluts are all going to be gone on vacation and asked if we could have a weekend of debauchery before they left. I understand that they have been frequent visitors to the office.”

“Are they all mine or would you like to share?” I watched the asses that were all sticking up wiggle back and forth.”

“Why husband mine if you’re using one end, I would truly appreciate using the other.”

“And if I use the single opening.”

“I did not say I was restricting myself to only one end.”

“I do so enjoy your slut coming out to enjoy herself.”

“This slut is all yours and only yours dear husband mine.”

“Then by all means, dear slut mine, enjoy any set of openings I am not.” I stepped up behind Tiff and put my cock at her ass. Pushed in and started to fuck it. My slut wife had Mandy’s head firmly between her legs shortly after feet high in the air as she enjoyed the feasting that was happening. I reached over and cracked Rachel’s ass.

“Feed this slut some of you slut” Rachel was quickly in place in front of Tiff and her legs in the air also.

I was making this an ass fess to start and would hold off cumming until I was in pussy. I worked on Tiff for a while longer and then pulled out to get behind Mandy. She shook her ass side to side when I stepped up behind it. I smacked that ass a few times and he moaned and kept it still. I liked up and pushed in and then started to fuck that ass.

“She certainly enjoys that ass fucking Stud. Her mouth is going wild on me” the slut wife moaned her approval.

Tiff and Rachel traded places as I pounded into Mandy for a few more minutes. Reaching down I slapped that ass which had her moaning as I pulled out and moved over behind Rachel then pushed in. She went to town on Tiff’s cunt then and as I fucked her deep holding her hips to add to it. Mandy and my slut wife traded places then as I fucked ass. Rachel was moaning and Tiff followed along as I pounded away. My wife has an affinity to be used excessively hard when we are in the room so I decided to do that. She was close enough that her ass was within reach, so I reached my hand over and put my two fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her ass. Then I pushed and pulled them out and finally took hold and shook her with that grip. She exploded into orgasm then and lifted her head to cry out. Mandy took a hold of her head and forced it back to her cunt.

“Eat that cunt slut wife. Make me cum” She called out as she held her head in place. I increased the shake then and added a third finger in her cunt. That extra stretch had her moaning as she worked on Mandy’s cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.