Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke with the pressure of my bladder needing to be relieved and both arms full of sluts laying on them luckily they were under necks so I could work myself out without waking them. I got out and then moved together to fill the void. I noticed then that there were panties on all but Mary. I figured that was the call of nature being queen sign and headed off to the bathroom. I held my cock lightly and it slowly went soften and I was able to go. I had overdone it the last couple of days and yesterday for certain. I looked out the door and they were all still in a sleeping pile, so I hopped in the shower, then shaved with the rest done after that. After all of that was taken care of, I walked out, and they were still snoozing.

I headed to the kitchen and got the coffee started. Looked around and figured that an easy breakfast was in order. There were some rolled oats in the walk-in pantry and fresh berries in the fridge. I put the oats on to boil and washed the berries as the coffee was dripping along.

I debated putting the bowls on the floor with the oatmeal for a moment with a chuckle and then loaded everything onto a tray with the coffee. They were my sluts but breakfast was not the place to worry about them knowing it.

“Breakfast sluts” I called out as I entered the bedroom. Eventually, four sets of eyes were opened, and looking at the food and coffee I had on the tray. After the rush for the coffee and the thanks for the breakfast, I headed back to the kitchen and got mine, sat, and ate.

I heard the various showers start and went back and grabbed the dishes. Cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. Went and got my phone and laptop. I needed to follow up with the city and that meant I need to find a way to work with them to do that. With the quarantine in effect, it was likely that city hall was closed. My phone had a message from the building department telling me the office was closed but they would work remotely to help me. That was a good thing since I didn’t have the Wi-Fi code for my laptop.

Di, followed by Sue with Ann and Mary quickly behind made their way out to see me. Then thanks for breakfast again and the reminder not to clean up afterward finished. I had them sit down around the table. Of course, they went to refill their coffees first. Mary took my cup with her and returned it as she sat down.

“I overexerted myself,” I said.

“It has been a busy time,” Di smirked

“I take it from your outfit’s I will get a break for a few days.”

“Nature can be a mother and we are happy to confirm that we are not going to be for another month.” Sue piped in.

“And Mary,” I asked.

“I’m on Depo-Provera for the last three years so my periods are short if at all. And my cycle is not in sync with theirs yet. I will in solidarity with my sister sluts refrain of course.” She giggled.

“Could I tell you a lie?” I winked at her, and Di, Sue, and Ann laughed out loud for a while.

Mary came over “You need time to heal and Oh Yea. Take some vitamins and look into getting the pills refilled.” With that, she smiled and sat down.

Knowing that I was outnumbered and, in this case, out gunned I spoke up “We need to look into getting a new bed” Then Di, Ann, and Sue were laughing again this time at me. When they calmed down, I added.” I need the Wi-Fi password and the three of you should look into what your district is doing about school next week.”

“Yes Dad,” They all said, laughed, and got up to go. Ann came back with the Wi-Fi password and Mary and I sat and finished our coffees as Ann went back to her room.

“I was working on my thesis for my Doctoral degree in AB Psych. Then the quarantine hit, and the university closed along with the clinic.”

“That’s why you moved here”

“Exactly, so I am out of a job at the moment and more importantly my thesis research is trash.”

“The job I can understand the thesis research I need a better explanation of.”

“You locked the nympho away and that was the focus of my research then you when and added this trigger point issue, plus how it can interconnect with others.”

“No faking it to get the Doctoral Degree and then work on new ideas?” I asked

“Could you defend something you no longer believed in because that is what I have to do when defending my thesis for my Doctorate?”

“Your thesis is interrelated to your nymphomania?”

“Exactly add in that I have used my condition to get the clinic started and have dated every one of the professors and Board of Governors to get where I am now.”

“You slept with all of them?”

“I have used my condition to advance what my goals are in other areas to enhance the advancement of those choices.”

“You fucked them to give you want you wanted?”

“Such a crude and vulgar way to describe what was...” I cut her off.

“A business transaction that paved your way.”

“Yes, I fucked them all to get the clinic and into my Master’s and Ph.D. candidacy plus the clinic.”

“What level is that?”

“I am highly functioning with an advanced intelligence to utilize...” I cut her off again.

“On a one to five scale”

“I’m above a five”

“I have no ethical issues using my condition to...” I cut her off again.

“How old were you when you began to utilize your condition.”

“Let’s just say that my high school admissions to the clinics were a result of many issues and my relapse caused a second admission.”

“Should I ask if you kept this out of the family?”

“In all of my ethical lapses only once and that was with Ann after she knew of my condition and was away from home. The one time was her senior year of college.”

“What you’re not telling me about is your failures with your family.”

She took a deep breath. “The fruit does not fall far from the tree as they say. Mom and I are kindred spirits. Her not as much as me, though she has a degree of it, you of all people would have firsthand knowledge. Mom and I had many talks about her past before and after my initial admission to the clinic for treatment.”

“You didn’t make a play at your Dad, did you?”

“Dad is much more in tune with Mom’s issue and saw my play as you call it long before I tried to make it. That is what got my first admission.” Mary was cool, calm, and collected.

“I can see latent sexual issues related to nymphomania because I have a profound case. My thesis revolves around that and the application of it.”

“Takes one to know one?”

“Crude and accurate,” she said.

“Now with your intellect firmly holding your condition in reserve,” I asked.

“I can’t see Ann’s underlying condition.”

“Ann has an underlying level?” I asked.

“Say a two to a four depending.”

“Depending?”

“On what her needs vs what her goals are.”

“And the other two,” I asked.

“I did not have to work hard to seduce them to the Dark side my Master” Mary playing off on the Jedi Star Wars themes. “Before you ask, one to four for the other two they came over easily too.”

“And your Mom?”

“Mother can have a solid five if she is not sated. Daddy sates her very well that is the reason for her adventure for those years with you.”

Mary knew likely of all her mother’s underlying issues. “Did you read Rachel?”

“I will not refer to what Rachel and I might have or might not have done. But it was only my age that made coming over to the Dark side difficult at first. Once Mom told me and I pieced it out.”

“So, you walked into the house with the deck of cards stacked in your favor?”

“Such a Dad saying, I have years of experience with a depth of knowledge. Rachel is a solid four before you ask.”

“You’re telling all of this to me because?”

“What use is it to me now? The nympho is locked away and I need her situational ethical standards to meet the goals I would have to use that.”

“Fuck, the whole idea of this is mind-blowing.”

“Dad terms again. Yes, it takes a lot of your past and gives you a different perspective now.”

“What is going to be the fallout from all of this? As I know there is always fallout.”

“You mean when I write to my mother and tell her you used my intellect and the dynamics of the quarantine to put my condition to rest?”

“Is it at rest?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.