Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

It started years ago when our lives crossed paths when the kids were in school together. Being that nothing extracurricular gets accomplish except when the parents are involved, we were recruited to help with the enrichments. That enrichment was a play when the parents-built sets and played the instruments that the kids needed to have for a performance. It was just kids in a play what happened from there was adults at play.

I was working on a set build with Di’s mother Rachel who played the piano. The kids were off working on costumes or some such while she and I sat down in the seats to have a break.

“The kids seem to be enjoying their time doing this,” I said as just some background conversation.

“Some of them have dreams of Broadway in their futures so this just plays into it. No pun intended” she assured me.

I decided to make a play for her and see how solidly she shot me down or otherwise. “Not the most interesting play there is,” I answered back.

“You like to play in more interesting ways?”

“When the door closes the playing stops, and it is very real.”

“I have had doors close before and lost myself in another.” She turned to look at me and lick her lips.

I took a moment to evaluate the reply and then before I did, she added. “Cat got your tongue, or all talk and no action?” She licked her lips again.

In for a penny they say, I placed my hand on hers and gave it a squeeze to the point she looked pained. “You’ll serve and crave it more each time.”

“I’ve never served before but I’m willing to try.”

“You will do, not try,” I told her.

The kids came back out then, and we stopped our conversation. My wool-gathering was over for a moment when two hands came and slapped my ass.

“Fuck her ass like she’s meant for it,” Sue said.

“Make her crave giving you that ass” Ann added I focused on her, pulled the hand full of hair, and went at it. I was dripping sweat by the time she tapped out. I was tapped out from cumming but the Viagra kept me hard. I pulled out and Ann was there on her knees getting the ATM initiation while Sue went to enjoy some ass from Di.

It had been a long time since I have this much fucking fun or fun fucking, take your pick. Ann finished up and took my hand leading me back to the bedroom and then the shower. We worked on each other getting all the parts cleaned and then out to dry. Sue and Di were in another bathroom most likely as I heard the water running when we got out.

“The sheets are used but we need some rest,” Ann said taking me over and pushing me into the bed.

She was tight to my side her head above mine kissing me as I heard the other two.

“Looks like it’s nap time” I believe Sue said.

“More fun after we’re rested,” Di added.

Di took her place and then Sue and the next thing we were all taking a nap.

My wool-gathering earlier likely set me to dreaming about my past as I was sleeping. It’s interesting how the events from last night and today brought back those of the past. As I drifted off to sleep and dream.

The Past

Rachel and I had met after dropping the kids at school. She made her morning gossip rounds and later as we were leaving, I invited her to coffee and she one-upped me and invited me back to her home instead.

I followed her over and parked in the street as she drove in and closed the garage door. I thought that was different and headed to the front door instead. I was just getting there when the door opened, and I did not see her. I walked in and looked behind the door to find her in thigh-highs and heels.

“All talk and no action there again?” she smirked.

“Close the door and go bend over the couch” I replied.

She left the door open and walked over to the couch. I closed it and started to remove my clothes. She wanted cock and I was not going to disappoint, coffee be damned.

She was petite as women’s sizes go but just as hot as any other one, there bent over her ass held high looking over her shoulder. I finished dropping my clothes off after my shoes were gone and stepped up behind her.

Wet, hot, and ready was what I felt when I pushed her over the couch and ran my hand along her slit. She was already, in position and I figured that was enough preliminaries for now. My cock was set, and I headed in as she pushed back.

“Oh, so good, way too long, fuck me now, don’t stop; do it do it.” She called out.

Who was I to argue and continued fucking her as she kept pushing back harder and faster.

“More do it, harder” was her squawk.

“You’re going to get a cum bath here. In you or on you is the only question” I replied.

“In me, fill me, take me as yours.” She squealed as she started to cum.

“Oh god it is so damn good, harder, more’’ I pushed in as she started to squeeze and blasted in her. I was finished and pulling out when she spun off the couch and dropped in front of me. I looked down and she looked up, winked, and opened her mouth taking the head a bit and then down the shaft. A cum slut that liked to clean afterward, I could live with that.

Rachel finished up and got back to standing in a few minutes, I lifted her to stand, pushed her to the couch, and back over it. Dipped two fingers in her and pulled out some cum and moved to her ass. I started working that cum into her ass. She tried to stand up and I pushed her back over the couch.

“You wanted the full ride well I am going to give it to you.” I seated my fingers in her working them back and forth.

“I have some lube in the other room.”

“You challenged me, and you got all the lube you’re going to get or need,” I replied as I pulled my hand out and slapped her ass cheek.

She stayed bent over and looked forward into the mirror I had not noticed earlier. “Do it if your man enough” she replied.

“I do like a sassy slut.”

As I spanked that ass again.

“Pull your cheeks apart”.

She leaned over and pulled them resigned to the ass fucking that was coming. I dipped in her pussy first to get a little more lube and then pulled back to her ass. It was a tight fit with a lot of groans on her part as I pushed and pulled back to get in, she shrieked when I pushed past her ring. Being from the school you put it all in and let them grow accustomed to it. I pushed on and seated deep and then let her breathe.

“I start as soon as you’re ready.”

“Give me a couple to let the pain go and then have at it.”

I watched her face in the mirror across from us as she watched me in it my large grin dominating my face. Slowly her features were not as pained, and I decided to begin. Her face started with a slight grimace as I began taking that ass. Before long, her breathing changed, and she started pushing back.

“Fuck it like you mean it” she started then.

“Fuck it like I own it you mean,” as I pushed harder and then slapped a cheek a nice red print showing up.

“Arggg” was her reply until she started with “Oh sweet Jesus more, do that ass.” Then we were in a steady race. Having just cum it was well over ten minutes before I painted inside that ass, and she fell forward on the couch.

“Going to suck it clean again?” I asked.

“Next time I will have an enema first.” She replied. I headed off to find a bathroom and clean up. As she got up and headed upstairs likely to do the same.

I was dressed and getting myself a drink when she came down in a robe and walked over taking mine from me.

“Thanks, you weren’t all talk the other day.”

“I’m old school, you bare it and I’ll share it,” I replied.

We were standing in her kitchen which overlooked the local golf course. “We back up to the course, you can park at the club and walk over to the gate here” she pointed out.

“Helps keep this down low and the neighbors in the dark” I replied.

“Yes, there are a few wives that have friends drop by from the golf course.”

“You ready for more than just this one time.”

“It has taken me a long time to find the man I wanted besides my husband. He has given me a hall pass as his career is his driving force now since he has the little woman and kids.”

“Hall pass?” I questioned.

“Yes, he can’t give me the time I need to ensure I have the sex life I want. Our agreement is I can find a man to give me that as long as we keep it quiet.”

“It’s my lucky day then, I take it,”

“You more that passed the make Rachel scream test. Yes,” she laughed.

“I liked the attire as much as the woman. Let’s keep it just like that any time I come to the door.”

“Long as we can make it to the bedroom every so often, I have no problem in thigh highs and pumps and bent over any convenient place.”

“We just need to make certain that I only come to the house when no one else is over.”

“If the gate is unlocked then come on in. If someone came by unannounced, I’ll close the curtains over the sink window.”

“Simple and effective, we don’t want to draw attention at the school,” I replied.

“Enough of that, we’re here and I’m ready, well not exactly, my pussy is ready, you tore my ass up.”

“Don’t challenge the beast and not expect to get bit,” I replied. “Lead on or bend over.”

Rachel smiled took me by the hand and lead me upstairs to her marital bed. Two hours later I was played out; Rachel was full of smiles in her robe after we had showered together. I walked out to the car and drove off to the office.

I sat in my office listening to the messages on my recorder. I large smile dominates my face.

Hell of a way to start a morning I thought as I picked up the phone to return the calls. I was a property manager with just over fifty houses under management. Plus, my real estate license let me work on some deals for those owners and others when an attractive property is presented.

My wife and I had opened our marriage two years before when she wanted to explore others. She had been a virgin when we married and heard from girlfriends that she needed to have more than just me as her life experience. She went off to play with some others after we sorted out that we both could in the future provided that family came first in our lives. We did not love each other any less after that and I had a couple of tenants that enjoyed my attention since then.

My high school buddy Craig had worked his way up to the Assistant pro shop manager at the course behind Rachel’s home. It helps when your father is on the city council for years. He talked about men who would park at the course by not using that course. Wandering off for a few hours before returning, I figured he was full of shit and told him so. I would have to go see him and make my amends for that and get him to keep his mouth shut. I had not told him about opening my marriage up and didn’t need him talking out of school.

Rachel met me at the door in her come fuck me an outfit for two to three times a week the next three weeks.

“Mother nature is coming so we’re off next week.” She said after I was exhausted in the morning with her.

“I’ll get my batteries recharged then and be raring to go then.”

“Sounds like a plan.” She smiled at me and leaned over for a kiss. “By chance when someone asks about batteries needing to be recharged; just go with it and see what happens.”

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“It means I know something you don’t about someone, and she asked a question over coffee one day because we are not quite as clever as we thought.” She reached up to give me another kiss as I headed to the back door.

“You’re pimping me out?” I laughed.

“Let’s say that the one who asked surprised me as much as she will you if she gets her nerve up. I don’t want to ruin a surprise; I am not possessive of you as long as I get my fair share.” She smiled and closed the door.

I really hate games and surprises and I don’t remember walking back to my car or driving to the office. It was working all the same. I had the tenants and the owners well situated to how I did things. There were few surprises, and the tenants knew to minimize the issue and I would work to fix any lingering ones in the morning. Providing the owners with their checks on time and a breakdown of any extra expenses then it was all good with them. I did what was needed to put out a small brush fire with an owner and finished my week out.

Rachel’s cryptic message drove me to have a few extra beers over the weekend and I was even more confused when no one said anything about batteries Monday after I dropped the kids off at school. Work was a pain as I had a water line break and flood a house which had me busy most of the day with that. The blessing was I was not thinking about recharging batteries. Did I mention I hate these types of games?

Tuesday I was finishing up my version of the gossip game, having gotten a cup of coffee from the teacher’s lounge. I was walking out and nearly walked into Mandy. Mandy was a small Swedish type of blond and had an attitude with me. No idea why that was, so I had let it roll off me like water off a Dutchman’s back. The Dutch being famous sailors so many a back had water rolling off it.

“I understand you know how batteries are recharged” she piped up and looked at me.

I stopped and looked at her. Mandy did not like me I was certain and here she was giving me the signal.

“I have been known to recharge batteries,” I replied.

“Do you think you could come over to our home and discuss it?” she asked.

“I have some time this morning” I replied.

“Follow me and we can talk over coffee.”

She was in her mini-van, and I drove out after her we made it to their home. She drove in and closed the garage door while I parked on the street. Can you say Deja vu all over again when the door opened, and no one was standing there? I walked in and the door closed. There was Mandy in Rachel’s uniform, it was all Mandy, I assure you.

“I like the uniform, now I know you talked with Rachel,” I said.

“Enough talk, we will do it later, I need you to bend me over and have me before I lose the courage, I have to do this.”

Never one to leave a naked and willing woman in distress I took her by the hand walked her over to her very Swedish-looking living room and bent her over the back of the couch.

I ran my hand up over her slit; she was wet, hot, and ready. I undressed as she waited there for me to step behind her. Stepping up I pushed her legs a little wider her head a little lower and then put the head of my cock at her pussy. I pushed in and she pushed back and seated in.

“Oh god, yes, too long, she was so right this is so good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.