Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was walking back to my office after an appointment with a new client. I opened the door and heard Tiff moan, looked at the desk and panties were lying on top of it. I stopped turned around and locked the door. No repeats of Alice’s husband for me. Once was certainly more than enough. I walked into my office and there on the couch were Tiff’s legs spread wide with a naked Rachel between them munching away it appeared and from the moans sounded like.

“Hi Boss, this one came in dressed like a slut. No bra, sheer top, short shirt. Figured she was one of yours and well I figured you wouldn’t want her to just turn around and leave. Told her to give me her panties and follow me. Oh Yeah, shit she just put two fingers in and is working my g spot.”

I kicked off my shoes, took my clothes off put them on the desk. Kneeled behind Rachel and put my cock in and shoved. She moaned into Tiff and I started to fuck her. I pulled her hips back to me and began to power into her. She got louder and Tiff started to moan more then.

“Damn, she knows how to eat pussy. Fuck she just put two fingers in my ass. Oh God, she is chewing on my clit”

I looked down and ran a finger to her rosebud. It was nice and slick, she has done her cleaning and lube before she came over. Popped my cock out of her pussy and pushed her ass down to line it up. I put my cock at her ass and pushed in. Rachel was a true ass slut and enjoyed it being fucked hard.

“Oh God, she added another finger, Fuck, Shit, Damn Cumming” Tiff pulled Rachel’s hair to hold her in place as she ground her pussy all over her face. I took that as a sign to fuck her ass like it was mine and I did it.

Tiff let go of her hair and Rachel came up for a breath and then “Fuck that ass, Soooo good sooo fucking good.” And then dropped her face back into Tiff’s pussy.

“Clean and Lube for me Tiff?” I asked.

“Every morning” she replied.

“Trade up, I going to enjoy it”

“Always, best fringe benefits of working here” She giggled.

The two of them traded places “Show her you learned what she taught you about worshiping pussy.” I smacked Tiff’s ass and her head went down in place. Rachel took hold of her hair and moved behind Tiff and put my cock in her ass. Smacked her ass and started to fuck her.

“Huumm, she is doing good, needs more training though.”

“Well, that would be your department; not mine. She is here three days a week and I do need her to help me out some of that time.”

“She looks like she is helping you out now.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, just pulling your chain. You can call this an early ... Fuck, she put her fingers on my G spot, Damn nails Fuck”

I smacked Tiff’s ass a couple of times and she fucked back harder into me. “Seems to be a quick learner”

“Yeah, Damn so good; so today she doesn’t need a lunch break she’s eating at the Y. Fuck, she put three fingers in my ass and is working them and my g spot. Damn oh Shit, Fuck. OOOHHHHH” Rachel reached down and pulled Tiff’s head tight as she came.

Watching that set me to power fucking and a couple of minutes later I painted Tiff’s colon with cum. I pulled out and stood up when Rachel looked at me and made the come hither motion wither finger. She reached out and grabbed my balls to pull me closer to her. I noticed she held Tiff’s head in place too.

“Some days I just love being the nasty slut” she put her head down and sucked my cock in. She held my balls and when at it for a while and then stopped. “She used Zin with her enema” and then continued for a few minutes. She finished with me and let my balls go. Then let go of Tiff’s head, Tiff was up on her feet next to me, when Rachel stood up. Rachel reached for Tiff’s head and locked her in a kiss then they swapped tongues for a while and then broke. “Damn, we taste good. Three days a week. I’ll keep that in mind.”

“She is one hot fuck Boss” Tiff added as we walked back to the door. Rachel picked up her panties off the desk, took her purse I had not noticed off the counter, and put them in it. She looked herself over, straightened her skirt and blouse then opened the door, turning and saying. “Bend the slut over her desk. I cleaned your cock. Lock the door after me, no need to be disturbed.” She opened the door and walked out.

I walked over and locked the door. Turned around and Tiff was standing that the desk. I reached down and picked her panties up her raising her foot for that. “Open slut”

“God I love when you call me sexy names” then opened her mouth wide. I shoved the panties in and then turned her around and over her desk. Lined up and fucked into her for the next fifteen minutes as she moaned with the panties in her mouth. I grabbed a hand full of hair and powered the last making a deposit with her cervix. I let her hair go and she pulled the panties from her mouth.

“You know all the best sluts”

“Present company included.” I laughed

“Why thanks, boss. It’s the in-depth training you provide that enhances my skills” she giggled. She moved and sat down in her chair and put her panties on. “Can’t be leaking while I finish the reconciliation. Up for the trifecta before I leave today?”

“Trifecta?”

“Yep, only one hole not cum laden at the moment.” She looked at me and winked.

“Hate for you to miss out on that.” I laughed unlocked the door and went to my office and got dressed.

The Trifecta happened fifteen minutes before she left for the day. I was in my Boss’s chair as she called it. She finished and said. “Humm that was nice, if I had more time I would have gone for a double dip in my ass. Oh well, back to the wifey time” she got up, walked to the front, grabbed her purse, and was out the door.

I didn’t hear the lock open as it made a distinct sound, the slut in her had left it unlocked for the edge. “Bye Boss, see you tomorrow” and she was gone.

I put my cock away and sat back in my chair. Could life get any better I thought? My dreams skipped to the Thursday after. I had the Norbert account docs in my hands as I walked into the office. I remembered that I closed that agreement the Thursday after Tiff and Rachel. I opened the door and Tiff was sitting back in her chair. It was rolled to the side and panties were tossed on the desk. I turned and locked the door and looked over the desk. It had to be Mandy as the hair color and body matched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.