Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke up to Di cumming on my cock as she had inserted it again while Ann and Sue were still sleeping Mary looked over at me.

“She seems to be enjoying herself,” Mary whispered.

“She has easy access because of where she sleeps.”

“Will she wake these two up?”

“Soon enough.” At that Sue moaned.

“One down, one to go” I replied.

“Ann has always been difficult to wake.”

“Once she processes the movement it will bring her around.”

“So, you believe it is mostly movement driven.”

“That seemed to be the case when we tied it.”

“You don’t want to get on top and pound into her?’

“She has a very tight body and knows how to enjoy herself right where she is.”

Sue started to moan louder and then she woke up. “She’s fucking you again.”

“Difficult to just ignore a hard-on poking into you.”

“Oh Yes, that’s it. She is always in the right place for it.”

“Did you need me to move so you can get up?”

“I’m fine now. At some point, I will need to though.”

“Yeah, your piss hard-on is not like others,” Sue added.

“She looks to still be asleep,” Mary said.

“A delightful dream that we get to share in, so good she is just keeping it on the edge, slow and easy” Sue smiled.

Di was just slowly humping on my cock enjoying a slow pleasurable ride as Mary and Sue looked on. Sue had one hand on her nipple rolling it and another down between us rubbing her pussy as she turned to face me. I looked over to Mary and smiled and then started to roll Ann’s turgid nipples. It was a few minutes before Ann’s moans were joining Sue and Di’s. Then her eyes opened, and she looked at me, down to her nipples, and then back at Mary.

“I like that you’re here with us Mary, sooo ggoooddd” Ann said.

“You are making it hard for me to not know,” Mary said.

“It’s really hard for Di now actually.” Sue giggled.

Di took that moment to start to grind harder and was woken up by the movements her body was making and then the moan that hit her.

“Oh God, so Good, more, more” She woke and started to pump that cock into her more as she lifted her ass to get it going.

Sue and Ann were awake now and moaning louder as their bodies reacted. Mary was watching again as she got another up close and personal view. We kept it up for a while and then Di slipped me out and her breathing calmed. Sue and Ann settled and then nature called. After navigating out of the bed, Mary came along and held my cock as I focused on pissing with a hard-on held by her.

“I’ve held larger cocks and smaller ones; I’ve held more than one too. What I have never held is one that could do what yours makes them do.”

“You’re quite the poet”

“It’s not the cock I know that. The largest sex organ is the brain. You’re in their mind somehow and I just can’t piece together how.”

“I could tell you, the consequences of doing that is the issue.”

“I know, that doesn’t mean I can stop thinking about it”

“Can you live without the condition?”

“Right now, at this moment I am doing fine. Would I miss what I have had since I turned thirteen, at some unknown point in the future? I don’t know.”

I finished and took Mary’s hand and went into the shower. We were washing each other when I started on her hair working my fingers on her scalp had her relaxed in the pleasure of it. We finished up and then did what we needed to get the day going.

There was no sign of the others when we left the bedroom. Coffee was made in the kitchen, I heard blow dryers going. Mary grabbed a cup and headed off in search of hers.

I searched the fridge and cabinet to cobble together some breakfast. We had gone thru most of the groceries again. It was a catch-can meal I whipped up of this, that, and the other. Di, Sue, and Ann soon returned with empty cups and killed the last of the pot. Mary made it out and we sat down to eat.

“Looks like we need to make another grocery run,” Di said.

“Someone needs to move all her things in from her car” Ann added.

“I need to see how the city hall is working now” I added.

“I want to stay in and have some one-on-one time” Sue smirked.

“Slut” Di and Ann said together.

“So” Sue looked at them and giggled.

“You’re going to wear him out.” Mary tossed in.

“You just unpack the car, you’re on lockdown,” Di said.

Mary glared a little at the rest of them then took her dishes to the kitchen. I got up to do the same and Sue took me by the arm to her bedroom closing the door behind us. I had not done much in the way of oral with any of them as they had time to do that together. I decided a trip to Sue’s Y was needed and pushed her onto the bed and went to the feast. I hooked two fingers in and massaged her g spot as I enjoyed her ass to clit.

It didn’t take Sue long to be a mass of quivering flesh as she lifted first to meet me and then fell back in multiple orgasms; All the time moaning while she came.

I made my way up, slid right into my balls, and spent the next while trying to pound her through the mattress. Sue was cumming from right then until I finished filling her pussy. No doubt Mary was getting an earful as she brought her things into the house from the garage. I went to roll off Sue and she hooked her legs around me and pulled my body tight to her. She looked up and kissed me slipping her tongue in as we were doing that. Getting a taste of herself that way.

Once we broke for the kiss. “That was incredible”

“We did have a very good time there.”

“There is no way it only measures as good. You ate me, did my g spot, and pounded my body. Plus, you taught me to cum constantly when you are in me.”

“You have had that in you since the first time you orgasmed. I just showed you how to have it more frequently.”

“Just showed, ha! I would have never known about it.”

“There is that.” I leaned down to kiss her. “Aren’t I getting heavy on top of you?”

“I love the feeling of you on top of me this way.”

“I don’t mind being here myself not that you come to mention it.”

“You goof.” She giggled.

“Here I thought I was your protector.”

“You seemed to have taken the threat away”

“I just discovered that she has a deeper issue than her condition.”

“Which is?”

“She has to know in her mind how something works. That intellect overrides everything else, that’s the baseline issue that overrides everything else for her. We all have some issues that are greater than the others in our psyche”

“What’s your issue?” She smirked at me.

“I love to fuck hot women and in turn have them let their inner sluts out.”

“You do seem to have a history doing that,” having both moms is damn kinky.

“It has no real comparison other than they are family. Each set of circumstances is different.”

“Yeah, I know it’s just kinky to me all the same. What I’m feeling below it tells me you’re thinking that also.” She wiggle her ass and my cock which was hardening rubbed across her mound “You know we’re your lil sluts and sluts take it up the ass.” She let her legs loose of me then.

“Face down ass up, the best way for a lil slut to get her ass fucked.” I moved off her, and she flipped over and crawled to the side of the bed with her knees just at the edge, and pushed her face down. There is no better invitation. I got up and behind her lined my cock and pushed in as she pushed back.

“Oh god, Sooo good” She cried out as I bottomed out, her body shaking and squeezing my cock as she came. It was a slow long leisurely fuck of her ass, and she went from one peak and then back climbing to the next. Crying out or moaning as she as it washed over her.

“Such a good lil slut” I smacked her ass as we were enjoying ourselves. The door opened and Mary was there watching me fuck while watching and listening to her.

“You enjoy just that slow fucking?” she asked.

“It’s not a race for me to cum, been there done that when I was young. Look how much she is enjoying this.” I sped up just a little and she moaned and came again.

“That’s so different that what I was always looking for the boys and men too.”

“You used your condition as a front to not have a real connection. It’s a shame is that you lost all the intimacy that this is beyond the sex.” Mary looked at my face and then back at how I was just enjoying the fuck I was having with Sue.

“Sex was never intimacy for me.” She blurted out.

“Then it was just a bodily release and you truly missed how much more it could be. Are you telling me in the clinic setting you never worked on intimacy with those looking for your help?” I asked.

“We discussed it and practiced it of course. I have read and studied all of it.”

“You book learned intimacy?” I asked shaking my head. I slowed and Sue pulled herself off my cock and then turned around to suck my cock some.

“She just took your cock after you had her ass.”

“My lil sluts are a real kinky bunch, haven’t you noticed they take a longer time to get ready in the morning?”

“I did and didn’t think about it.”

“Their morning includes an enema and lube.” I pulled back and Sue stopped and looked at Mary.

“Every morning since he fucked my virgin ass the first time” Sue added and then back to sucking my cock and having small orgasms.

“They agreed to be my lil sluts and sluts take it in every hole. I’m certain you have been a willing slut a time or two.” I patted Sue’s head.

“Sure, I did whatever anyone wanted to do.”

“What they wanted not what you both wanted?”

“I wanted orgasms they wanted to give them to me.”

“Mary for as smart of a woman as you are. You seem to not understand much.”

“What does that mean?”

“Sue how many orgasms did we share today?”

“You had one and I can’t count the number.”

“Who was it all about, Mary?”

“It was all about Sue if the numbers are the only measurement.”

“Was it all about your Sue?”

“No, it was all about you, my Protector. You could have cum as many times as you wanted and denied be all that I had, and I would have still been there for you.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. How could he deny you when you cum every time his cock is in you?”

“He is more important than me in this. I would truly try not to cum if he didn’t want me to.” Sue told her.

“But why, he gave you that.”

“Yes, he did, and I would stop it if he wanted me to just because he wanted it.” She smiled got up gave me a scorcher of a kiss and headed off to a bathroom.

“Why am I so confused about this?” She asked.

“Your nymphomania presented itself in the way it did, and you built all your responses to intimacy in those parameters. I don’t have that to deal with and neither do the three of them.”

“They call you Daddy, Master, and Protector.”

“We all have some kinks, don’t we? We agreed that I would stay with them for the quarantine which I heard when it was starting would be for a few weeks maybe.”

“I talked to my friends who have more knowledge about that. This is not over in a month; it might not be over for a year. They told us it was to flatten the curve which means it is going to continue for a longer duration according to what I heard.”

“I heard flatten the curve a lot also.”

“That means slowing down the use of hospital resources. It does not mean it just ends.”

“You really think it could be a year?”

“You really think it will end in a few weeks?” She shot back.

“I don’t have any idea.”

“Welcome to the club. I know someone must know more because they closed all the schools and universities.”

“Shit, how do we find out what is going to happen?’

“No one alive now lived thru the Spanish flu of 1917 and 1918. The records from then are lost to history. We have a different set of paradigms that are shifting more than they did then. My bet would be it continues until they have a vaccine”

“How long can that take?” I asked

“Six months, a year, or more; there is no way to know.”

Sue came walking back in after her quick shower and had heard the last thing Mary said.

“We could be living like this for that long?” She asked.

“I don’t think this is over in two weeks or a month,” Mary said.

“Why, that’s what the school district thought when they closed the school Friday.”

“They are closing too many places completely for just a short quarantine. That is what a lot of the talk radio people were talking about.” Mary said.

“Talk radio?” Sue questioned.

“I was driving and wanted to know. I listened to a lot of different stations along the way. No one knows anything more than they are being told. Everyone has an opinion about it though. I just told you mine is all.” We heard the garage door opening then so we left the bedroom to head there. The door closed and we opened the one from the house and saw it was closed and headed out to Ann’s car.

“It’s absolutely nuts out there,” Di said.

“They are cleaning out the store shelves of all kinds of crazy things. Paper towels and toilet paper are being rationed, rice, pasta, spaghetti, and cleaning supplies.” Ann added.

“Then there are other things that no one is seeming to want to get,” Di said.

“What did you get?” I asked

“We have the holy grail of Toilet paper and Paper Towels. Since we were two different shoppers, we could each get a package.” Ann said holding up the TP.

“What did you hear the other person saying was happening?” Sue asked.

“Everyone is happy to share their theories and conspires about this” Ann stated

“You don’t know what to believe after everyone shares their opinion,” Di said

“Sue why don’t you go see what your school district is saying? They had to have sent an email out to you by now.” Sue left to go to her computer while the four of us unloaded the bags into the kitchen and then put things away. Di and Ann removed their clothes and we finished putting everything away when Sue returned.

“The district said to enjoy our break first. Then the next email was that this was looking to be an extended break past this week. The next email said they were waiting on the county to decide. The last email today said that the state would be setting up guidelines soon.”

“Good thing we have a sugar Daddy to take care of his lil sluts” Di giggled.

“Master takes it out in trade too” Ann laughed

“It’s a really good trade rate,” Sue added laughing.

“I wouldn’t know he only opened the door for a short time before he slammed it closed again,” Mary said with a dramatic sigh added in.

“We won’t let you starve Mary.” Di laughed.

“We will take one for the team to ensure you get to eat.” Sue laughed.

“On me, on three team slut” Ann spouted off

“One Two Three Team Slut!” the four of them all raised their hands put them together and brought them down. Then Ann shook her ass and the others caught on and it was four asses gone wild. They stopped and looked over at me. I could not help by smile.

Di walked over and sniffed the air. “You smell like a used slut Daddy.”

Ann came over then and pointed at the master bedroom “Always best to be clean and smell good Master.”

“I’ll help him” Sue offered.

“You’re the one who left him smelling this way and would want to double dip,” Di said.

“Mary, you take him and get him cleaned up,” Ann said.

Mary and I walked back to the bedroom and the shower. “They’re pushing awfully hard to keep us together,” I said.

There must be some type of resolution. My nymphomaniac is gone so the plans you all worked on to contain her are not needed. They might have worked short-term now there is no short term so that’s a moot point. We got in the shower together and had a quick soaping and then rinsed and dried off.

“I have been thinking a lot about this. What else has there been for me since yesterday afternoon? I like sex, no scratch that. I love it. Now it has not been the sex you’re having with them as I used it and men used it for their own purposes. We both go out of it what we wanted not worried about the other. That’s what it was for me. Now I am trying to construct what it could be for me. I’m scared of whom I became sexually because I only know who I was before. Does that make sense?” Mary questioned.

“Yes, I found a way to turn something off you never thought could be and now you have to re-learn to be you.”

“That was me”

“I think this is you,” I said

“This now and that is me.”

“Well, that can’t be you now because this won’t let her.”

“We are getting nowhere here.”

“And fast.”

“Stop being Dad with the jokes okay”

“What fun would that be? Dad jokes are the best.”

“They’re lame, they were lame with I was a little kid and they have not aged well.”

“I take that as an affront to aged people everywhere.”

“Stop already. I would like to have a serious conversation.”

“What would you like to discuss?”

“A single question; you can’t tell me because you can’t trust me when I am the nymphomaniac?”

“No, you’re correct so I can’t tell you.”

“I knew that. I knew it when I was driving here, and you set all of that up to protect them from me. It hurt that you had to do that. Yet, there I was in the middle of the night trying to do exactly what you tried to protect them from me because it was all about me.”

“You did not fool me, No”

“You would have made me leave.”

“One of us was leaving that was for certain. It is a divided house I’m afraid.”

“Ann is that way. When I heard her call you Master that first time. I got it. Ann needs to know for certain where she stands and how she can feel protected. That’s because of me the last time here.”

“She never said anything about that, neither did Di or Sue.”

“Not my finest moment I can assure you.”

“It’s in the past. If they don’t want to bring it up, I do not need to.”

“How can you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Not be curious and want to know everything.”

“I learned long ago to let sleeping dogs lie.”

“I don’t do that well,” Mary said.

“It’s a learned skill”

“There is no way you’re telling me unless I agree.”

“You agree first and then when I know it is holding you. I and the others will tell you.”

“How do you know it will hold me?”

“A lifetime of reading people” I replied.

“I’m not there yet. I’m closer.”

“It’s a big step to bury a part of your life like that.”

“Thank you. I was certain when indicated the slightest desire to do it you would have compelled me to go there.”

“Can you tell me one thing?”

“We’ll see. No promises.”

“Am I going to go insane because it was right in front of me all the time?”

“No more than you’re going insane because you can’t see it now.”

“You did not help me there.”

“Was that my job?”

“Will you ask me to join when I agree?”

“It’s a polyamorous relationship and I don’t make all the decisions no matter what they call me. We will all discuss adding you if that is what we all want.”

“They sent us back here to do that.”

“No, they sent us back here so they could scheme some more and hear Sue’s tale of unbridled lust while they went shopping.” I laughed

“Unbridled lust” She question.

“Sure, that want to know how watching Sue and I affected you.”

“Affected me?”

“They know how Sue would enjoy this. In the same way, they would enjoy it. What they wanted to know was how you did.”

“I didn’t see that coming.”

“The nymphomaniac would have seen through that little scheme like we did the shower.”

“They played both sides there.”

“Scheming women playing both sides. Imagine that”

“Why are you not angry?” She asked.

“Do they do it to lie to or hurt you or me?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Face it; they know this is a long quarantine. They are all college educated with advanced degrees. Add in that they teach the biggest schemers in the world.”

“When you put it like that.” Mary giggled.

“For this to continue to work we are going to have to bring you into it. For that, to work you can’t have the nymphomania involved.”

“You realize that what you have is almost nymphomania with the twist of it being shared across all of them.”

“That thought has crossed my mind.” I laughed. “What there is not though is the controlling aspects that your nymphomania has as a basis.”

“They freely share and don’t seem to worry about who gets more or less.”

“That is because they all get more now sharing freely and not trying to keep score.”

“I know it is so simple, why can’t I see it and wrap my head around it? It’s so frustrating and when I finally know it. I will have given up so much to find out.”

I moved closer and pull her into a hug then looked right into her eyes. “What they lost is the pain to explore and experience the joy. Where is your joy at because they have experienced the pain, you can bring?”

Mary put her head on my shoulder then and sobbed. I just held her and rubbed her back as she did that. There was nothing more I could say to her she had to live with what she had done and begin to truly see it now. She slowed some and I walked us to the bed laid her down in it and then got in next to her. Pulled her tight to me and had her lay her head on my shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.