Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was sitting at my desk in my office reviewing a proposal when the door opened, and my wife walked in. She had her power suit from work on.

“This is a wonderful surprise” I stood up and when she was within reach kissed her.

“I had a few comp hours in the bank and decided to take the afternoon off.”

“And grace me with your presence. I am truly delighted you’re here.”

“I think you might be more delighted” she removed her jacket and hung it on the hanger in the corner then her skirt followed, she had on thigh highs and had lost her panties somewhere. Next, the blouse and bra followed, and she stood there naked, her feet apart in heels and hose.

“I believed I am overdressed” I stood up and began to remove my clothes.

“Easy on that for a minute cowboy” I looked at her wondering.

“Remember when we discussed opening up our marriage?”

“I do.”

“Remember that I wanted to explore everything that I had missed saving myself for marriage.”

“I recall that exact exchange.” She had my curiosity now for certain.

“What I did not say was you would not be included in that exploration.” I looked at her in confusion and she took pity on me. “In a couple of minutes, Tiffany is going to come walking back into the office. If your door is closed, she will respect that, and we will have a nooner. If you leave the door open, she will join us. You’re going to need to take your pants off either way.” She smirked.

“Decisions, Decisions” I took my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear and laid them on my desk. “This is interesting.”

“We talked a lot about the whys, whats, and hows. I explained my past. Tiffany was not a chase as I. In the end when she and Craig agreed to open their marriage. She offered to help me with some of the places I had not explored.”

“Eating at the Y is one of them.”

“Been there done that. What this is, is having a three-way with my husband involved. We did agree that you would be offered it first though. Understand that this is in no way a one-sided street.” She just told me that Craig was going to have this same experience.

I walked to her and looked into her eyes and then kissed her. “I love you more today than yesterday and will love you more tomorrow.” Her passion flared and the lust showed in her eyes.

“I so love you.” We were kissing deeply when the door to the office opened, and Tiff walked back to mine.

“Goody, he looks like he agreed and is ready” She licked her lips and pulled at the shoulders of the dress she was wearing. It fell to the floor and she kicked off her shoes. She was naked and on the couch legs spread wide a moment later.

My wife was between her legs shaking her ass at me and I needed no further invitation. Wanting this to last so I was just enjoying her and the tightening of her muscles that Kegel’s exercises had taught her, Tiff’s head was thrown back as she enjoyed it.

Heard the door open and looked out to see Alice’s husband walking to my office. He made it to my door and saw what was happening.

“What the hell?” he questioned.

“Is there a reason you’re here?”

“You were fucking my wife the other day and now you’re fucking two other women. How the hell do you keep that from your wife.”

“Not that is it any business of yours, but my wife is right here.” I smacked her ass. “And that is my slut Tiff.” She glared at me. “I would not call her that she is Tiffany to everyone else.” It was not like he wouldn’t know who she was she had business cards on the desk. “Did you have something you wanted to ask or are you just going to stand there and watch?”

“Sooo goooood She just got to K!” Tiff cried out.

“What was that about?” he asked

“I’m not certain but I believe that she is tracing the alphabet on her clit. Are you going to stand there and watch, leave, or sit down?”

“You’re fucking your wife and she is eating your office manager and you want me to sit down. Fucking incredible”

“I am tired of looking up at you. Either sit down or head out.”

“Shit Q” Tiff cried out again.

Amazingly he sat down on the couch. He must have wanted answers to his questions badly. I started to pump harder, and Tiff started to moan.

“My wife is pregnant. Are you the father?” He managed to ask looking at me rather than Tiff’s tits hanging out.

“Did Alice tell you that I was?”

“She will not tell me anything about it other than she is.” There was a little heat in his voice.

“If she is not saying that is between you and her.”

“You were fucking her the other day.”

“Not that it is any of your business but I was fucking her ass.”

“Fucking her ass, she does not do anal.”

“Did you fuck the asses of your sluts and ho’s?”

“I didn’t have any whores.”

“Seems that if they were fucking you to move into being the new wife, they were ho’s” at that my wife shook her ass. She was a nasty slut and knew it would send him off. “Hold on, my wife wants me to take her ass.” I pulled back and popped out aligned and put it to her rosebud. She pushed back and I popped in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.