Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I awoke to a noise that I had not heard before. It was someone’s voice that I could not make out clearly. It was dark in the house, and I felt both my arms full and Di in her position. That left Mary out there doing something. I was able to twist my arm and fondle Ann’s ass until she was looking at me. “We all need to get up quietly, Mary is up to something.”

“What?” she asked.

“I heard a voice out there. Something’s going on.” Ann woke Di and then we got Sue and we were all standing at the door. I opened it and looked out. Nothing seemed amiss then I saw some light under Sue’s door.

“Someone is in Sue’s room.”

“That use to be Mary’s” Ann whispered.

We walked over to the room, and I opened the door. A stunned Mary sat looking at us from a chair in front of Sue’s computer screen.

“What are you doing here Mary?” I asked.

“I’m trying to check my emails,” no doubt her cover which was a lie.”

“Don’t you have a smartphone for that?

“I have one yes...” I cut her off.

“Then why are you in here in the middle of the night?” I walked into the room the three behind me. I saw the screen and it was looking for a password now. There was a countdown timer going. “Why is the countdown timer going?”

“I put the wrong password in, that it requires.”

“Did you know the password?” I asked.

“No.” Finally knowing she had no way out with the way she was going.

“You want to try the truth now or pack your things to leave?”

“What leave?”

“Do I need to have you get your tenancy agreement?”

“I didn’t read it. I just signed it, couldn’t change anything in it anyways”

“Violating other’s personal property with the intent for nefarious activity or intent is punishable up to and including eviction.”

“You can’t prove nefarious activity or intent.”

“Care for me to put it to a vote, not that I have to you understand.”

“They’re going to vote with you so what’s the difference.”

“What’s your problem, Mary? You have a roof over your head and food to eat; freedom to come and go up to the limits of the quarantine.”

“My problem is the same one I had when I arrived here. My need for sex, I’m a nymphomaniac remember? And it has been over five days now. I’m here fine, I’m cut off for sex and climbing the walls. Hell, my mom had the same thing when my Dad went to work out of the country and you helped her for years.”

“An interesting comment unsubstantiated by any facts. Not that that matters now. Coming in the room here to get into Susan’s computer was for what?”

“To find a way to get you to fuck me like you’re fucking them, Okay. I need to be fucked. There I said it. It is not a game now. I need to be fucked. Happy” She turned away.

“We’re at an impasse Mary. Your past actions have caught up to you here. They don’t trust you and by that, I don’t. Go get your toys and find a way to sleep. We will discuss this after breakfast. And don’t go trying to break into things, my patience has its limits and you’re pushing them.”

I waited and Mary got up and left the room. I heard the door to the garage open as we were going to the bedroom and closed the doors. “What was that Mary said about my mother?” Ann asked louder than I would have liked her to.

“It’s not a secret that your mom and Di’s were with me for a while.”

“As in years,” Di said

“Yes, as in years”

“And how the hell does she know that? Sue asked

“We will have to wait for later this morning to find out.”

“How are we going to go back to sleep now” Di questioned.

“Have any pills left Ann?”

Turns out she did, and we got a couple of hours of sleep before we were up working on making breakfast.

I was out and Mary had the coffee made. “Good morning again Mary.”

“You did that last night to spite me!” she accused.

“Actually no, that one is on you.”

“What do you mean by on me, I was not even there?”

“You let a cat out of the bag and to quote the old saying of the English ‘Let the cat amongst the pigeons’.”

“Fuck, Ann and Di didn’t know I knew?”

“They knew, they just didn’t know all you knew and now you have sum spaling to do.”

“Why should I?”

“Got your shit all packed?”

“Okay, yes I have to fess up. You’re a damn hard ass you know that.”

“I explained the order of importance to you already.”

“Yeah, I know I’m whale shit in the ocean.”

“Is it earned?”

“Sadly, yes, it is.”

“Why is it you’re not climbing the walls talking to me like this?”

“There is something in my brain that shifts when I focus on something I am really interested in.”

“You’re really interested in what now?”

“Let’s see, you, what they know. if I am going to be living in my car. Just for a few.”

“That’s interesting?”

“What’s interesting?” Mary asked as I took a drink of my coffee and looked at her.

“When your mind is focused somewhere else, you’re not focusing on your nymphomania.”

“People live with various levels of it, and it goes to the other end of the spectrum also.”

“Other end”

“Frigidity, frigid wives you’ve heard of that?”

I laughed “Never met one that I knew was.”

“Wanta bet?” She smirked

“You’re only betting on a sure thing and likely that your mother told you. Since it is second-hand information there is no way to prove it. Plus, you would bet for sex and that is off the table.”

“Hard ass, fine here you go, a free one no bet, Alice.” I sat there and looked right at her and remembered everything about Alice in a flash.

“I see I hit a nerve; look I am a damn smart woman who is a nymphomaniac. I have accepted who I am and what condition I am afflicted with. That does not mean that I can’t see and analyze things. Ask questions and even use what I have to get what I want to do or know.”

Just then the three of them made their way over to see Mary and me and get their coffee. I got a kiss on the cheek from each with a greeting that opened Mary’s eyes I thought.

“Good Morning Master” and a kiss from Ann

“Good Morning Daddy” than a kiss from Di

“Good Morning my Protector” with a kiss from Sue.

“Fuck, I never had a chance. Damn it. Fuck. Shit,” Mary went off.

“Where is that analytical mind, Mary?” I just smiled then.

“My sister calls you Master; Diane calls you Daddy, Susan calls you, her Protector.” And she let it go.

“Can we have some breakfast I need to think before I tell all” Mary said a few moments later?

Di and Sue went with Mary to make breakfast. Ann came and sat in my lap. “That was so funny. I never thought I could do that to her?”

“Well, she did it to me just before that.”

“That, I would have liked to see.”

“She has your mom’s number. Not her cell number but how she ticks. What or whenever she did, what she did she knows all about that and some more.”

“How much more?” Ann asked.

“Only what your mom knows I think.”

“Nothing we can do about the past. What I want to talk about is the future.”

“Am I going to like this?”

“Well, you’re not going to be asked to go anywhere unless you leave.”

“But,” I asked.

“After last night can you make her suffer for the rest of the quarantine, yes, we are all asking you that question.”

“Do you know...” she put her finger to my lips.

“We know about Mary more personally than we would have liked to in the past. Just like our moms are in the past and we have to let that go with you we have decided to let it go with Mary.”

“Are you certain...” I had another finger.

“No risk no reward, those who dare, win use what you want to use. We can’t watch her 24/7 and have any life we want with you not having to be the jailer and enforcer. And I can never live with myself tossing her on the street.”

“Okay”

“Okay? No argument, no rebuttal, are you feeling all right? She held her hand to my forehead.

“I see that I can’t, we can’t, it is a situation out of our control, and she has her nymphomania that is not going to stop no matter how much we try and make it. If you use the analogy of a cornered animal when they are they are forced to lash out. She is going to do that if we continue this.”

“When did you decide all of this?”

“Over coffee while you were having your showers.”

“What did she say?”

“It wasn’t so much what she said but what she let me see.”

“Well?”

“A deep hole used to gather water.”

“Was that the only hole you were thinking of getting into for the near future?” She laughed.

“You see there is this nymphomaniac...” She put her finger to my mouth again.

“Remember when it better to say nothing than.” she stopped and winked.

“She is smarter than the average turnip. She knows how to focus to turn it off. She has all of her degrees and doing what she can to control it and she drove here not stopping at any truck stops that we know of.”

“Well, she could have been a lot lizard I guess. She has said consistently she has not had sex in what six days now.”

My stomach grumbled “Not to interrupt this, how long before they are allowed to bring breakfast?”

“You are smarter than the average bear.”

“I got to stay on the turnip truck when the others fell off.”

“You are so Dad.”

“Is that good or bad”

“I get to have double incest, my sister and Dad.” She laughed, kissed me, and stood up.

The food was served, and Mary was all smiles as she sat down across from me. “Are we going to eat first or should just toss you up on the table?” I asked looking at her.

“Sorry, but the tossing me on the table hmm,” Mary said

“Been there done that, got the cock.” Di added.

That got the three of them laughing and then Mary figured out that there was a lot more going on again.

“Let’s eat and we can talk this over for a short time.”

“Talking is the only thing he does for a short time. The rest is long and hard without much rest.” Sue added

“How can there not be much rest when there are three of you and only one of him?”

“He helped train us to cum constantly and from that, we can all cum at various levels when we are with him,” Ann said. She had just let the cat out of the bag and Mary would be done needing sex for a while, I was certain.

“What? I have never heard of that ever or the idea of being able to link it either” Mary said.

“So, because you never heard it’s not real?” Di asked.

Mary was in a fog. Her nymphomania needed to be sexually sated after six days and she was oh-so ready now. Her problem was her analytical mind had to know how this worked. Could it work?

“What the hell is happening I was going to get fucked and now I have to know about this?”

“He mind fucked you,” Sue said.

“What, How, that can’t be. I need that cock of his, but I have to know.”

“Could you have his cock now without knowing first?”

“Fuck, you Bastard you knew I would have to know. I can’t even feel the nympho now.”

“My parents were married before I was born,” I replied.

“That is not the Bastard I am referring to.”

“Oh well, so we’re done with breakfast now?” I asked.

“Don’t do this to me.”

“What am I doing? I agreed to have sex to help you. I’m here ready and waiting on you.”

“You did this on purpose.”

“Ann, Di, Sue did I at any time indicate I wanted to have sex with Mary? Was that only your ideas and not mine?”

“We did not tell him about our agreement for you until just now,” Ann said and then Di and Sue agreed.

“Buy it is not fair,” Mary whined.

“Now you did it,” Di said.

“He is death on the F word” Sue added.

“How could you say that to him?” Ann asked.

“What, all I said was fair.”

“Can I tell her Master? Ann asked

“Go ahead.”

“There is no word that is more offensive than fair to him. You can never have fairness because it does not exist equally for all. For example, you can Fuck and we all know what is and does. No one can judge fair as it is not judgeable. He hates it” Ann finished.

“I didn’t know,” Mary said.

“Now you do,” Di said.

“He might let it slide this once because of that. Then again he might not.” Sue added

“What will he do?” Mary asked.

“The cruelest punishment imaginable,” Ann said.

“What?” Mary questioned.

“He will ignore you completely,” Di said.

“But I did not know,” Mary whined.

“Look at him, he is getting up to put the dishes away,” Sue said

“He is ignoring you,” Ann said.

“Fuck, I have to know, tell me you three know,” Mary whined.

“And lose what we have with him so you can satisfy a curiosity?” Di asked with a cutting tone in her voice.

“Damn it, it is not a curiosity. I need to know that. I cannot think about anything else now. The three of you all linked to him to cum together and constantly.”

“Look he put the dishes in the dishwasher,” Ann said.

“He never does that he knows we love to do things for him like that,” Sue added.

“He makes us all feel so happy and cared for,” Ann added

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to use that word. Please help me.”

I walked back to the table and sat down. “I put the dishes in the dishwasher. We will need to run it soon.”

“I’m sorry for using that word,” Mary said.

“Mary, we are all going to have to live together here for the foreseeable future. I did not know until they told me earlier what they agreed to. I cannot say I am totally happy with it, nor can I say I’m not. What I can say is that I still have a trust issue with you. I was completely ready to bring you into this. I owe the three of them for that because of what we have all agreed to here. Let’s move to the living room so we can finish discussing it.”

I got up and the rest came in behind me. It was a squeeze to get the four of us on the chair, but I did. Mary sat on the couch and watched us. “Mary, I will tell you that I tried something with them that I had thought about for a long time. I had to do something because I am just one man, and they are three very sexy women.”

“Lil girls and sluts Daddy,” Di said

“And a slave” Ann added

“He is just too good for words,” Sue said

“Thank you, my little sluts.” I chipped in then.

“Now, because it was them and this particular situation; and the way I am with them it worked, and then to my complete surprise something happened, and now when they are close enough together, they all cum at various levels.”

“You are not telling me what you did to make that happen,” Mary whined.

“No I’m not, am I.”

“It’s not Fai...” She stopped before she finished it.

“You said that your need for your nymphomania is dead now. You have no issues that would make your actions be all about trying to feed it.”

“Yes, I can’t feel that at all.”

“Do I get to know the real Mary then now without any ulterior motives?”

“Yes, I’m here and this is who I am now.”

“When has anyone ever really gotten to know this, Mary?”

“You are a manipulative Bastard and you’re making me be Mary. I don’t even know her.”

“Now the question: Can we get to know Mary as Mary now or do you have to know to be manipulative nymphomaniac Mary that was trying to find a way to use to force her way with us?” I stopped and just looked into her eyes as the other three followed my stare and looked at her too.

“You’re passing up the nymphomaniac to get to know me?” She said a minute later.

“Are you worth knowing?” I asked.

“I’m not certain. I mean people have known me when I have worked in groups on projects. Then after I had sex with most of them well actually all but the gay guys.”

“Mary, we are where we are right now. I won’t tell you how. They won’t tell you because they know I won’t. You’re not crawling the walls about the nymphomania. Let all of us get to know Mary.”

“You did what in-patient treatments my parents sent me to for over a month could not do. They gave me ways to curb it and push it back. But never stop it.”

“I have not stopped it just diverted it until your mental curiosity is sated. If you stopped needing to know then you’re right back.”

“I still don’t understand why?”

“Do I have a need that cannot be sated by your sister, Di, and Sue?”

“Not from what I heard last night and this morning,” Mary replied.

“We’re into our after-breakfast time now, they are all on spring vacation this week and they don’t know what is happening next week yet. So, we have been making the most of our time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.