Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

“Put that cock in my ass! Fuck it like you own it. You own this ass, you own me and bred me to prove it.” Alice called out loudly as I was fucking her ass in my office that Thursday just before lunch. She had come to my office after the visit to the OB earlier in the morning to verify her pregnancy. She had a positive home test but wanted the Doctor’s appointment to confirm it. Now she wanted to justify it in her mind, I thought.

Alice had walked in the door and dropped clothes as she did. Telling me to get the couch in place and my clothes off; she bent over and wiggled her ass at me. I moved to put my cock in her pussy and she put her hand over it.

I was balls deep in her ass and giving her long strokes, we had both worked up a sweat and I was getting close to filling her bowels. When my office door opened, I saw her husband walk in. I was committed to fucking her ass so it was not an instant wilt but when Alice looked up and saw he was looking at her she went off.

“Get the hell out of here. I told you he was the one I was giving my ass to, and he is claiming it. Taking the ass, you might get one day if your man enough or I am too weak to keep it from you. Our marriage is open, and I am doing what a woman in an open marriage does. Get out!”

He looked at her and then at me and turned and walked out.

“I might have forgotten to lock the door in my moment of need.” She giggled, I had slowed my fucking. “That is so good. I should have done this years ago”

“So why was he here and why did you say what you said?” I asked.

“He was prissy with me Sunday when I told him I thought I was pregnant. We have an agreement that he forced upon me and then to make out marriage work he agreed to another child.”

“Yes, I knew all of that what I did not know was you had told him.” I slowly kept fucking her ass.

“Look, Oh yeah just like that. Humm. So, fucking good. Anyways, he is giving me all kinds of issues and shit. I was ecstatic and he is making it full of self-pity by attacking my choice in doing this. I swear to God I almost told him it was a black man to send his ass over the edge. More can you go faster, I’m almost there. I got over that, then had a moment of idiocy and said you were the one I chose. Good sooo good now fuck me, faster do it. Take that ass.” I focused on her and then just power fucked her and me to paint her colon. After I recovered and cleaned up, I was going to help her, and she refused. She pulled her panties up and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her.

“Well today is Thursday and he has not been here to confront me or shoot me. I mean we have been at your place twice this week with Rachel and Mandy. You didn’t think to pull me aside and say anything. I’m concerned about that and why he is here now?”

“He stormed off to his office Sunday and it’s been a bit chilly at the house for a few days. I figure he likely worked his courage up to come to talk to you. As to Rachel and Mandy, they know that I thought it was likely that I was pregnant, so they are happy for me. As to why not tell you, you leave before we do and I was worried about how I would look in front of them having exposed you, like an idiot.”

“Worked up his courage? I can understand. Not giving me a little warning. Ouch”

“Look, you have been on both sides of the fence, and playing this side quite nicely I might add. Plus, you’re his confidant ever since you saw him at the golf course with the slut.”

“Okay”

“So, he is thinking it over, looking at all the angles for a few days and he has to know. That’s the creature he is he can’t live without knowing. And I snapped when he went off. I would say I am sorry but I’m not. Call me a vindictive bitch who rubs his nose in it, and you would be at least half right. I just had no room for a pity party from him and all the questions to feed his having to know. I blurted it out and for that and only that, I am sorry.” She put her head on my shoulder sitting there in her panties my cum flowing from her ass.

“So, he is what?”

“Likely; wanting to know if you punked him. Played him to get me.”

“So now?”

“I’ll tell him the truth. You have always told him that. He might not like it all or see it all the way you present it. Tough shit I am not going to stop getting my ass fucked if I have any say in this and I do. Yes, I know my stupidity has made this difficult now. I can’t do anything but ask your forgiveness for that. I don’t think after I talk to him tonight that he will do more than talk to you. If fact I know he won’t because he can’t afford to otherwise.

Alice picked up her clothes and dressed, we kissed and she was gone. I looked at my watch and figured I had a few minutes and headed to the community restroom in the complex. It was rarely used, and I was able to clean it with some hot water and soap that I could take into a stall. Had my gym back for a change of underwear and such also.

I walked back into my office to get ready to straighten the rest of it up and got a surprise. There was Tiffany Grainberg my new office manager extraordinaire sitting naked on the edge of the desk. Yes, I had hired Tiff when my wife decided on her golf lessons. The two of them had agreed after Tiff verified with Craig what was what. I don’t know what was said about it between the two of them or between my wife and her. That was a need to know between whoever needed to and I just mushroomed for it. Pleasantly mushroomed I might add.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.