Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke up all three of them moaning and cumming together. Looked and saw Di’s head and heard her. Then I felt my cock in her and felt the contractions on it as she was cumming. Ann cried out and Sue followed and Di went off again. I reached down under Di’s arms and pulled her up to my face removing my cock from her in the process. She cried out as I was out and then lifted her head to look at me.

“Your cock was right there hard against me. I just put it in and then I couldn’t stop cumming. I knew you said I would every time, but I thought with you were asleep. Then I was trapped.”

“I felt her cumming and woke up. Then I was too.” Sue said

“It was so intense to wake up cumming and not be able to stop” Ann added.

“Well, we are all awake at the same time this morning.”

“Is that all you have to say?” Di asked a little heat in her voice.

“I don’t want to argue about it. You found out that new reality of this. I truly didn’t know it would be this intense. We know now that the intensity of the feeling we have for each other affects how it makes us all feel.”

“Can I point out that you weren’t the one cumming uncontrollably awaken from a deep sleep to start cumming.” Sue said.

“I do believe with the way Di was having contractions cumming was headed my way. But what is headed my way right now in my need for the bathroom” I said putting my arms back around Di and Sue and Ann got off the bed. They went to one of the bathrooms while Di and I went to the Master bath.

“I’m feeling nasty after that this morning; piss between my legs. Don’t worry about aiming too straight.” She said as she sat down and just made a small opening. We would need to clean the bathroom floor as I pissed on her thighs and pussy and up to her tits. She took ahold of me there as I was finishing and put me in her mouth. Looked me in the eye and swallowed. Then started to cum again as my cock was in her. I pulled back and allowed her to recover

“That was to show you that I am not just a little yours,” she said getting up and moving us to the shower. I had known times when I just let my wife lead. She wanted what she wanted and in the early days of our marriage would push back to try and maintain my role as the head of our household that was expected by society. I learned that I certainly did catch more flies with honey than vinegar and that in our marriage she had the only pussy I would get. Of course, I had the only cock when we first started out for most it was a struggle in many ways. What it became when I learned that in the home it was much wiser to follow her lead. Well, that proof was in the place I was at today.

Di had the shower going and we were working on squeaky clean when the door opened and Sue joined us. “What is it that draws me to you now?” Sue asked.

“The best I can tell is that my making you constantly cum when I am in you has triggered something in your mind.”

“Oh, it triggered more than my mind I’m horny for your cock all the time. And if I am close to you when any of the others are having it then I feel that too.” Sue said.

“Do you feel it or does your mind process your sense of smell and trigger that?” I asked.

“That’s an interesting question. Is it that smell of a woman when she is fucking that gets my need to cum like your cock as in me then too?” Sue wondered aloud.

“We can finish in here, Sue steps out of the bathroom and you take me and see,” Di said with a wink.

“She did miss the ending this morning,” I said slapping Di’s ass.

“Either way I get him next then,” Sue said.

“Deal” Di and I said together laughing at that.

We dried off and Sue left the bathroom and left the fan running as well as the window slightly cracked.

“Pussy, mouth, or ass?”

“I want to worship that cock for what is it doing for me and us. Let me suck do that, and we will see.”

I sat on the counter and Di bent over and began to work on my cock, she was cumming as it went deeper in her mouth so she would stop and moan with it in there and then go right back at it. Di has a tight little mouth, and I was enjoying it. She was cuming enough to add her scent and I did not hear a peep from Sue. It was time to move it up and see if I could make it more. I moved Di over to the vanity closest to the door and turned off the fan while I bent her over it.

She made the uff she always did when I just was pushing right in and then she was moaning and twisting her head side to side as I fucked her, she let out a shrill as she came harder than I had remembered her doing in a while. The door stayed closed and then I heard.

“Oh god sooo good.” It was Ann from outside the window. I had forgotten it was open when I turned the fan off. I knocked on the door to get Sue’s attention.

“Go get Ann from outside”

“She went out to cut some roses for in the house. I’ll get her.”

I went into a new gear and fucked Di as hard as I could. She was trying to keep herself from being pounded into the vanity too as she kept cumming. The door opened and Sue and Ann walked in hand in hand looking at Di and me. Their noses flared when I looked in the mirror and then they started to moan. It was certainly the smell that added to this. Our connection certainly also had something to do with it. Di screamed out and started to shake and shutter as it fully overtook her. I slowed down and pulled out, Sue helped her over to the throne to sit down and recover. Ann hopped up on the counter and used her legs to wrap around me pulling me in. “Hey I was next” Sue complained

“You snooze you loooooose...” Ann started to cum and Sue moaned and then Di did. I wondered then how Di would handle Ann and Sue if we continued in the bathroom.

“I’m taking Ann to the kitchen, get Di in bed and join us.” I moved closer got Ann’s legs around my waist and lifted her by her ass, my cock was seated deeper, and her arms came around me as I had a hold of her. She screamed as a huge orgasm happened and her body shook. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me with a full tongue. I returned the favor and turned to walk us to the kitchen. Leaving Sue to get Di tucked into the bed.

Every step I took Ann chanted “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” and then would start to cum go silent, and then start again. I put Ann on the counter and decided to do something with her I had not done. I help her legs get free, put her arms at her side, pulled my cock out, and slid down to eat her pussy. She tasted wonderful and I regretted that I had not eaten her sooner. Her breathing eased as she simply enjoyed the sensation as I ate and then added a couple of fingers to find her g spot while sucking her clit. I stopped and stood, leaned in, and kissed her sharing her taste back with her.

“I wondered if you were ever going to eat pussy.” Sue said

“We had wanted this to be a fuck fest to burn the lust out. Eating pussy is an incredible bonding where it is not my cock bringing the pleasure and then the kissing afterward lifts it too more.” I replied after I had moved back.

“That was such a nice way to come down from the crashing of the cums his cock has me experiencing,” Ann added

“How’s Di?” I asked.

“She is awake just resting for the moment. Ann took my turn the slut. If you don’t want to go back to cumming you better get back to Di, he is going to fuck me” Sue said to the two of us.

“I’ll head back there, get him to eat you first slut.”

Sue walked over to the dining room table and looked back at me “My ass has an itch that only your cock can scratch, you can eat my pussy after, I need to cum hard and often. Take it stud” she lay over the table and pulled her cheeks apart.

Needing little invitation but getting a clear one I walked over and behind Sue. Put my cock to her ass and started to push in. She looked over her shoulder “Ann said a little pain with anal excited her. My ass is recovering and itching and I didn’t lube it. Let’s test her theory. Fuck it like you own it.” Those were her last coherent words as I just took that ass until I came in it a short time later. I pulled out, pulled her up, and pushed her on her back lifting her onto the table. I brought her legs up and had her pussy on display. Grabbed a chair and went to have breakfast at the Y. I ate and fingered Sue through two orgasms as she moaned and clamped her legs around my head. When her legs let up the second time I stood up and pulled her to me and kissed her sharing her taste off my tongue.

“Both of those were incredible and after this weekend you’re eating me is so much more than just a sex toy to get the lust burnt out of.”

“It’s the intimacy of sex that the fucking is not, and I reserved my place for that for after breakfast. We missed dinner last night and I am starving after the ravishment his morning” Di said from behind us.

I heard the dishes start to rattle in the kitchen and helped Sue off the table. We all worked together as we cooked breakfast me placing a hand on any exposed and interesting flesh. I walked up behind Ann and put my hands on her tits.

“Don’t molest the cook or she will burn our breakfast,” Sue said and then laughed.

“Should I molest the serving wench instead?”

“If you get to molesting us again, you’ll be sticking that cock of yours in us and we won’t be having our breakfast,” Di said.

“Hmmm, food first or molesting. Decisions decisions.”

I sat down and the food appeared on the table. The serving wenches had set everything there along with my coffee and theirs. “Nectar of the gods,” I said lifting my cup to my lips.

“That’s the only nectar,” Di asked.

“Oh, you meant nectar of Daddy’s little girls too?” I teased.

“Nice save,” Ann added.

“He skates, he shoots, he scores” Sue laughed.

“He scores every time and often” Di added.

“Well, he does share with us all now.” Ann chipped in.

“Let’s eat and I have a question.” That broke the mood a bit and we started eating. Finished a short time later, cleaned the dishes and kitchen, got the dishwasher going and we all took our coffee to the couch.

“Okay, Frist. I am extremely happy with our relationship here and how we are growing it. So, I am not going to leave unless you want me to. From what I have heard from each of you is that you want me here. I am truly happy here as happy as I have been in several years. Please do not doubt that for a moment.” You could feel the tension leave from the three of them. “That said, I want to know about Mary. There is some underlying tension about her coming to live here that you three share.” I stopped and looked at them. They had to decide to tell me on their own now.

Ann started “Mary is my sister, so I need to tell you. When she got curious about sex like we all did when we were young something switched on for lack of a better term in Mary. I won’t go into the details and my parents and family struggle with it. Mary has no official diagnosis last that I knew because my parents wanted it that way not to stain or taint her. What she would have would be called in layman’s terms a nymphomaniac. From the time she was in eighth grade until she finished her bachelor’s degree. Mary needed sex as often as she could have it. With whoever wanted to have it with her.”

“Okay, it’s an issue that she has; you said it stopped after she graduated?”

“It never stops what they did after she graduated was find a way to channel that less destructively.”

“Destructively?” I asked Di and Sue tightened their bodies up when I said that word.

“They helped Mary get to be a sex therapist at the university. Mary is a near-genius on top of this issue. I mean university honors and Magna Cum Laude.”

“And she can be very manipulative to get the sex she craves,” Di added

“And she wants sex almost constantly if her mind is not engaged somewhere else,” Sue added.

“Mary spent a spring vacation here with us. I made sure it was the last time she was here with us. It was right before we graduated.” Ann said.

“I take it Mary’s proclivities included you all?” I asked.

“To Mary sex is sex. How or whom she gets it from is not quite as important to her as it is to others.” Sue said.

“She didn’t force or trick you?”

“No, she didn’t, she is just manipulative to get you there. It’s all good when it is happening the problem is when you look back at it. You’re left with a lingering dirty feeling.” Di said.

I got out of the recliner and moved to the couch. Di was on my lap and Sue and Ann were on each side. “I understand that this is going to cause issues. It’s going to bring back memories. I cannot see Mandy telling Ann to have her back here then. Did you tell her about what happened Ann?”

“No, it was embarrassing. She didn’t only manipulate Di and Sue. That was the reason I went looking for a Master to have me. To give him everything I am which would have him protect me. I chose poorly as he left.”

“I assure you that you did a much better job on Friday night without even knowing.” I pulled Ann tighter to my side. “I am going to be the Master, Owner, Daddy, and Protector of you all.

“How can you stop her?” Ann asked.

“I don’t have to play by any rules or ideas she has. The three of you have asked me to stay and this is your home. I agreed and she will discover that our agreement does not include her.”

“She will try to play every card she can to change it or drive a wedge,” Di said.

“I expect that. I will fire back at her. What is her weak point?” I asked.

“Mary doesn’t have weak points,” Sue said.

“Everyone has weak points and when you can press them you can work to break them. Think, what does she have to have like breathing?”

“Sex,” Sue said.

“Exactly”

“She is going to find it somewhere or have us,” Di said.

“Let’s address the second part first”

“Who’s your Master, Daddy, Owner, and Protector?”

“You are.” They all agreed.

“Do you think I am just going to allow her to have any one of you for hers?” I got a chorus of no’s from them.

“When her pursuits of you lead nowhere. Who has the only cock in the house?”

“You do” they all added.

“Now I have the three of you who are having an interconnected sexual feelings and responses with me. Do I need a cunt that has been used for a decade?”

“You’re a nasty man,” Di said.

“She can’t have us, and she can’t have you,” Sue added.

“She will drive a wedge.”

“Want to bet I know the wedge she will use to try and drive us apart the first time.”

“Well, we’re waiting,” Di said.

“Come on, tell us,” Sue added thirty seconds later after I had said nothing.

It was about a minute later when Ann said. “Shit, I bet she knew about you and our moms.”

“I am certain I never told her about that,” I said with a smile.

“Mom told her that has to be it. She plays this superiority game with me all the time. Little things she says and how naive I am. Why would mom tell her?”

“I have no idea if she did or didn’t tell her. We don’t know and I am certain Mary can’t help but use how she discovered that to tell us. It’s her need for superiority that will make her do that.”

I went on to list out several ways I was certain were going to come in one variation or another. Mary was a very smart woman her problem was she had a very big sexual need that would be crushed by the quarantine.

“Now the issue is what bad acts and actions have occurred in this house and how you are accountable for it?”

“What does that mean? Ann asked.

“Your sister is your sister, and she will do whatever she can to change us to what she wants. Is she your sister or a guest here?”

“She is always my sister,” Ann said and I looked at Di.

“She is Ann’s sister and a guest in our home,” Di said we all looked at Sue.

“I love you like a sister Ann, she is a guest in our home.”

“That is how she will drive another wedge. Pitting your love for her as a sister against her responsibility for her actions.”

“We can’t throw her out on the street.” Ann was near tears.

“No, we will not do that we have to agree that actions have consequences and explain that to her. Then agree that we will enforce those consequences.”

“What enforcement?” Sue asked.

“Tell me the crime I’ll tell you the time”. Which is a takeoff of the saying don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time from that old television show. It was L.A. still and he had gotten away with the crime as it was near impossible to convince any actor or actress.

We spent the rest of the morning working on a way to deal with the storm that was Mary about to descend on the house. Finally, they agreed that I had their full support and would be the one to negotiate with Mary for the three of them. She had absolutely no hold over me and compounding her frustration would be trying to find one of that I was certain. At the same time, I had no relationship with her that she could latch onto. When we were finished I laughed at the fact we had not burnt the lust out but a nymphomaniac had. They all found the humor in that as well.

Sue and Di when off to get the chicken out from last night for lunch while Ann sat next to me. She was quiet for a time and then moved to sit on my lap. “She’s, my sister. I remember her when she was so small. She became my closest friend then and I love her no matter what has happened to her now.” There were tears in her eyes. I reached up to kiss her with a slow kiss that was my true feeling and concern for her as Ann.

“Your memories are your memories and your feelings. There is nothing to change that we are only dealing with her actions now. Something changed in her brain at some point and that changed who she is. Her direct actions are open to our judgment and what she did when she was here last time will not ever happen again. I see the distressed look on your face. I feel it with the others. They want to support you and they love you. I am not condemning her I am holding her accountable and not allowing her to continue to abuse all of you.”

“It hurts.” She said her head on my shoulder.

“I know lil one, I can’t stop that hurt all your Master can do is make certain she can’t hurt you and those you love again.”

“Thank you.”

“I accept your thanks. Just let me do what is needed and stop this.”

“Yes, Master.” And she collapsed into me softly crying the tears falling on me.

Sue came by then and helped her up and to the bathroom. Di came and got me then hugged me, her body trembling.

“Don’t worry she can’t hurt you now.”

“I’m scared and worried she will do something to do it again”

“That’s why I am the one to deal with, set the rules for and administer the consequences for her.”

“I hurt for Ann,” she said and started to cry.

“I will make sure that Ann, you, and Sue are protected.”

“What about you?” she said sniffling.

“Mary has to have someone to blame to work through all of this. That’s part of my job description now. Better her angry and trying to manipulate me than any of you.” Di looked up at me and I bent down to kiss her.

“Yes Daddy, I know she can’t get by you.”

“Not for long if she does.” Di hugged me again.

Ann and Sue returned with Ann looking much more composed. I held my arms open for Sue as Di moved out of them. Sue was right there and holding me tight.

“What scares you about Mary?” I asked.

“She has no morals or qualms about getting what and whom she wants.”

“That’s why I am there for you all. She has to get past me to get near any of you.”

“I know that, and I know she is going to try and do it.”

“I can only tell you what I have told them. She might get by me; it will not be for long and she will not get to any of you as she did in the past.”

“How can you be so certain; she is so smart, and the manipulation is so seductive?” Sue looked into my eyes then.

“Do you think she can seduce me when I have the three of you as mine so completely now?”

“No, she can’t compete with us all.

“Can she offer me anything, but her decade-used body?”

“No” she giggled.

“What can she do for me that the three of you have not done with me for days now?”

“Humm, nothing.” Then she stopped and thought some. “Wait I know, she can offer to have your baby. We can’t compete with that.” She looked at me again.

“Do you even think for a moment that having my baby would ever be with her? With all, you have told me about her.”

“Well, you are a man wanting to spread your seed far and wide and propagate the world.” She giggled.

“And you think the idea of morning sickness for months has some appeal to her nymphomania not to mention her body image being destroyed as she gained weight while she swelled.”

“No, but she could use it to gain an advantage, drive the wedge and then not deliver on it.”

“I’ll tell you what. If she offers and you are seriously concerned, she is truthful about it. I will help the three of you have babies before her.”

“You know we can’t have your babies,” she said looking at me.

“Then if she makes that offer and you’re all convinced that she will do it. What have I just pledged to do for you all?”

“You are a nasty man. Filthy nasty and I love it. How did you get so smart?”

“I had an excellent teacher I was married to for many happy years. She knew how to do so much more than I ever did.”

“You miss her still?”

“Every day like breathing,” I said a tear in my eye then,

“Mary has no chance, does she?” Sue snickered quietly.

“Go do me a favor and look for locking female chastity. I have a feeling that Mary will be in it before this is over.”

“Oh god, you are a Monster. But you’re Our Monster” she kissed me a quick peck and took off to her bedroom to surf for it I thought.

Di and Sue came over then concerned looks on their faces. “She called you a Monster and then kissed you and left,” Ann said.

“Go to her and look what she is doing. You will understand more plus the three of you need to talk again.”

“How does he do that?” Di asked Ann more than me.

“I have not talked to Mom about it yet. But thinking about it there were times Dad would do something she wanted, and she just said he was well trained.” Ann laughed.

“Well trained I love that.” Di laughed. Then the two of them walked to Sue’s room arm in arm a wiggle in their hips that shook their asses. They stopped and looked back to ensure they caught me staring. Laughed and walked into Sue’s room.

I heard the squeals and the laughs for a bit and then it was quiet. I had given them something to do that helped more than words. I smiled and had a little chuckle and headed to the refrigerator to get a beer. It had been a busy morning and we still did not eat the chicken from last night. I sat down and grabbed a piece and ate it as I enjoyed the beer. I was just finishing my second piece and the beer when they returned.

“Hey, you ate without us,” Ann said in mock complaint.

“Thinking makes me hungry” I replied in my mock defense.

“He does need to keep his energy levels up at his age,” Sue added saucily.

“I’m not too old to chase you down and spank that bottom.” I teased back.

“Told you shaking our asses at him would work,” Di said.

“Like, I need any more encouragement. We’re here naked all the time.”

“Naked or nek’id” Ann grinned after she said that.

That was the last thing said more than moans and “Nasty Man, Oh Daddy, Oh Master. God yessss. Please more” for the next two hours. At least that is what I recall, and I was the one there.

I had worked Di hard and when she finally fell asleep exhausted told the other two to cuddle up with her. I grabbed a quick shower and shave and then went to find a pad of paper and a pen.

I tossed the ideas around in my head and worked the words to make them complete. I had always been my best when I had a pad of paper in hand. Time flew by as I worked on what I wanted to have in writing. I heard the showers and the blow dryers and then the three of them came walking out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.