Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was standing at the foot of a bed in Alice’s home. She was there with her legs and arms wide. Rachel was on her right and Mandy was on her left. I saw the three of them widespread with black leather collars around their necks, silver letters saying SLUT on Mandy and Rachel, and BREEDING SLUT on Alice’s. It was two days after Alice’s revelation of wanting to have my child and they had changed the meeting place for this week to her home. When she was likely to be moving at sometime soon having me there with them didn’t seem to hold the same necessary for discretion.

“I take it from the collars that all my cum is reserved for Alice”

“She’s the one you’re breeding now,” Mandy said

“Now I asked?”

“Don’t get your hopes up there cowboy. Mandy and I are in no position with our husbands to be bred.” Rachel said.

“Ouch, you just killed my fantasy.”

“Ha, Lets’ ‘s have a lot less talk and a lot more action,” Alice said lifting her ass off the bed to display that wide-open pussy more.

Not needing to be instructed or offered more I worked my way to get on top of Alice. She was hot and wet and I sunk right in. “No holding back I want two deposits this morning.”

“A greedy breeding slut it appears,” I said.

“You know we both agree with her stud,” Mandy said as I was pumping into Alice and looked at her.

“We’ll get cock from you now and our cum after this next week.” Rachel chipped in and I looked at her.

“I do like the collar’s sluts.” From that point on it was a fuck fest on breeding Alice at the center. Alice ended up with a third deposit when Mandy stuck her finger in my ass and pushed on my prostate as I was finishing up with the three of them. How much was in there who knew but it was a third. As they did earlier when had gotten off of Alice they each held a leg up and a small pillow was put in place to keep the cum from spilling out of her via gravity.

Rachel offered me some water and a pill which I took and we spent the rest of the morning in Alice’s bed playing the front six and the back three of the nine-hole course.

We were resting in between having Mandy after Rachel and before I went back on Alice when she spoke.

“I told him I was going to have a man breed me in his bed. I am not changing the sheets after you leave. He will sleep in the wet spot and know what is happening.” Rachel said with some venom in her voice.

“Is that how you want to remember your next child being created and have him feel about it?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re rubbing it so deeply in his nose and mentally against his ego. He is going to have serious issues with the child as a result.”

“He did this to me” she cried out.

“I’m not the one to talk about it to. I’m certain these two will help you with it more than I can.” We finished up and I took a quick shower in their Master Bathroom shower with Mandy after she removed her collar and Rachel stayed with Alice.

“We’ll talk with her after you’re gone.” was all she needed to say.

I kissed them all a quick peck of affection and was out the door and off to my office.

It was later and I was back in Alice’s bedroom again. The setting was the same the requirement did not change and the results were as pleasurable as before.

“I changed the sheets when we were done and aired out the bedroom afterward,” Alice said.

“I was concerned,” I replied.

“You were right to be. This is your child and he or she should not be any less loved by both parents because of how they came into the world or who gets to be their daddy.”

“I’m good with that.”

“Have a favor to ask,” Alice said.

“I don’t have any control if you want twins.” I laughed.

“Thanks for that attempt at humor. The request was if you could go into the office on Sunday afternoon for a couple of hours.”

“Did you check with my social secretary?” I laughed.

“It’s one thing to agree when it does not impact your family time. It’s another when I am taking away time from them too.”

“She will stop by this afternoon after her volunteer time at the school. I will ask her then and have her call you.” I winked at her.

“He has his wife pimping him out and setting the schedule,” Mandy said with a laugh.

“She is fine with all of us being with him. That’s crazy in itself” Rachel added.

“A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do” I replied.

“Think you got enough left to work some short strokes on the back side?” Mandy asked.

“I think I can play through all three for the short strokes, Let’s bare them so I can share them, get up on the edge of the bed, asses up face down,” I replied with a grin

They all got into position, and I worked some short strokes into each of them, there was nothing left in my balls but the pill had me hard enough to enjoy the sweat I broke out in as I moved back and forth. Mandy being the greedy one had gotten in the center so she got double the strokes this time.

I was back in my office freshly showered feet up on my desk for a short power nap before I knew my husbandly duty would be required again. It’s amazing what fifteen minutes with your eyes closed in a power nap can do for you. I was just about to drift off when I heard the door open.

I looked at Alice’s husband coming in the door then and I didn’t see any weapons so I figured I was safe at the moment.

“Hello, did I catch you at a bad time?”

“Was just going to take a power nap but I’m good thanks.”

“I wanted to tell you that you helped me out. It’s been hell for a while, and I am not out of the woods but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it does not sound like the train.”

I laughed so hard that my eyes started to water, when I caught my breath and looked up, he was smiling.

“All those old clichés never really meant much before but when you can string them together like that.”

“Yeah, I get it.”

“You and she are on the road to recovery?” I asked

“I confessed to it all, took my lumps. I’m paying a heavy price for it, but she is going to stay with my cheating ass.”

“Those days are over?” I asked.

“The temporary pleasure was not worth the pain she and I have to work through now.”

“Seeing a therapist guide you through it?”

“Not yet, I have to pay a penance for my sins and then she said we can go find one.”

“Penance?”

“I only wanted one child that is Tommy. Once everything with him was good ten fingers and toes I went and have the snip.”

“Okay.” I sort of cringed at that.

“I saw that cringe and yeah felt that right until I walked into the Doctor’s office. Managed to walk out a little more gingerly and some drugs and ice and it is long forgotten.”

“That has to be a reason you’re telling me this.” Proving I had not just fallen off the truck.

“We’re having another child.” He said flatly.

“Ah, do I need to ask how that is happening?”

“I’m not able to in any way the doctor says. So, it’s the old fashion way.”

“Meaning?”

“I’m going to be a Daddy.”

“Are you happy about that?”

“I was dealing with it as a requirement of the agreement in sub-section two of paragraph three point. It had to happen, and she was really grinding my ego on it. Hey, I deserved it. This is all on me. And then something happened this week.”

“She decided she didn’t want to have the child?” I wondered why he was telling me this and if he knew.

“No, the child is non-negotiable. I was frankly a controlling bastard about it, and we could and should have had more children. That’s not the thing about it. She was on a rampage to do this in our bed and use it to hurt me, which I fully understand I deserve. Then over dinner Wednesday we’re talking like we have talked when Tommy was born. There is not the heat and anger seeping through in her voice.”

“That sounds promising.”

“I can’t tell you how it made me feel. I know it’s not dead and forgotten. She’s working on forgiving, and I get it. She floored me then.”

I waited for him to say she told him about me. Also letting him work it in his mind how he wanted to say it.

“She told me that she did not want me to hate the child because of how she is doing this. I didn’t know I was doing that, but you know. I could see it this was her bastard child she was forcing me to be the Daddy too. I tell you it hurts; you know I understand the hurt better I think that I did to her all these years.” He had tears in his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.