Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke with a start at the ringing of the phone. I was so used to cell phones that a landline house phone was a start. Ann reached over and got the phone then.

“Hello”

“Oh, hi mom, yeah, I’m home school is closed for spring break and the quarantine is in effect. Since Friday so we’re housebound mostly.”

“Really, they are closing Mary’s university even with her on the Ph.D. track.”

“What? She can’t live in the apartment there?”

“Yes, we have the room here.”

“We’re going to have some type of online classes for the kids. The school district has not set that up yet.”

“Yes, I was planning to make that room an online room for us.”

“I know she is my sister, and she needs to be with family.”

“No, I didn’t know they closed travel to Europe.”

“She’s going to call me later today?”

“Mom we are helping a friend too.”

“You remember Mister V from when we were in school. His parents died before this. He was staying at the hotel in town here. He would have been trapped there.”

“Yes, I know he is as old as you and Dad.”

“He’s a perfect gentleman.”

“Okay, then Mary is going to call. She is packing her things and driving later today.

“I know the house is large enough to make things work.”

“Love you too say hi to Dad for me.”

I was awake; Di and Sue were awake, all of us looking at Ann.

“What?”

“Mary is coming to live with us?” Di asked.

“You heard her; I didn’t get a choice in the matter.”

We heard the cell ringing in the other room and Di went over to grab it. She came back to the room so we could hear her side of the conversation.

“Yes, Mom.”

“He found him Friday night and brought him home with us.”

“No, he is housebroken” She laughed.

“Mom he is a gentleman with us. helping around here with everything buying groceries and restaurant meals.”

“Mom, come on he can’t leave we asked him to stay, he left the hotel yesterday. He gave his rental car back. He’s stuck now unless we want him living under a bridge somewhere.”

“Mom this is the nanny state they are protecting us from ourselves. Everything is nearly closed.”

“Mom stop, he is staying, and that’s final. Ann, Sue, and I agreed, and we asked him to.”

“Yes, I hear you and will call you later. Now I have to get up and take a shower and make breakfast.”

“Love you too mom. Say hi to Daddy for me.”

What was that all about? First Ann’s mom calls and then right away Di’s mom.” Sue asked.

“My Mom called to have Mary stay with us which in and of itself is a big deal. What is a bigger deal is that she obviously called Di’s mom.”

“If we discount Mary for the moment there is something about Mr. V staying here with us that has them both in an uproar.” Then they all looked at me for the answer.

“I have to use the bathroom.”

“We can keep you here and use that as torture.”

“Or I can piss in the bed.”

“Or not, bathroom, showers, and then we will talk about this over breakfast,” Di said.

“We did just that, coffee in front of us with eggs, fruit, and toast we had a quiet breakfast. The dishes were put away and the coffee was refilled.

I asked. “I was to be training Trixie now Right?”

“We will get back to Trixie later,” Di said

“You just sit right where you are you got some splaining to do,” Sue said. Someone was an I Love Lucy fan as she said it in that voice.

“I am only going to tell you this one time. If it changes things for us, I’ll move out. I don’t want it to obviously because of my feelings of growing connected with each of you, but I’ll understand if this changes things you can’t accept.”

“That sounds serious,” Ann said.

“It might well be depending on how you each take it.”

“Understand that I am breaking confidences here and I expect you to keep them like I have. Sue this does not directly affect you how it will Ann and Di. That said I realize you’re all BFF’s and it will impact all of us.”

Before I could start the phone rang again and Ann went to answer it.

“Hi Sis”

“Yes, Mom called this morning.”

“You’re packing and will be here in two days.”

“What, say Hi to Mister V.”

“Mom told you when she called you back.”

“She said what?”

“Why would I judge her?”

“I don’t understand we were just sitting down with him to talk about it.”

“I am not some girl scout all goodie two shoes about life, Mom and Dad.”

“Okay, love you to be careful and drive safe.”

“Yes, Mom says that.”

“Bye”

Ann came over and sat down. “You heard; Mary will be here tomorrow. Yes, she told me to chill and not be judging. No, she did not say more about it.”

“Now Mister, with all the interruptions out of the way, tell us why there is all of this concern.”

I sat there and discussed it from the beginning. I explained the whys and how we were not cheating any of us. How it worked for us when it stopped and about all I could remember not going into anyone’s specific sexual issues. It was a grueling two hours of opening at about that time. I didn’t discuss Alice as she was not at issue and deserved her privacy. When I finished my coffee was cold and my throat dry.

“So, you all agreed and no one was cheating on the others,” Ann asked.

“You having a hard time thinking of your mother as a sexual person,” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s fine for me but Mom and Dad only had sex the three times we kids were born right?” Ann asked with a smile.

“That’s a nice dream but not based in reality.”

“My mother did this because my father was working on his business, and it was more important than her.”

“I do not know if more important is correct. That said he and Ann’s did love their wives enough to agree to this.”

“And you’re here living with us now and they think you would” Sue said.

“I would destroy their virtues because children never have sex before they are married and then the kids think only the one time when each was created.”

“That’s really fucked up.” Di laughed

“Well, at least we can laugh about it,” I said.

“What’s the verdict about me staying and with Mary coming too?”

“I asked you to say, we all did. You didn’t do anything but keep your word to our parents. Yeah, it’s creepy in a way you have had sex with our moms, and if you’re comparing us and all. I mean who would not be able to? But for me, it is not anything to toss you out of the house for.” Ann said.

“I am not for you leaving. Yeah, it’s creepy, we agreed to this, and I am not going to break my word about things in the past that have no bearing now.” Di added.

“Trixie was to learn how to constantly cum when your cock is in her. You are not getting away until she does and then you’re not getting away when I can cum all the time.”

I blew out a big breath and then looked at them. Trixie was licking her lips, and Sassy and the slave were standing and taking my hand to go back to the bedroom. I spent the next half an hour training Trixie. She was a slow learner or more likely she just wanted more orgasms. Sassy and the slave proved that they could retain what they learned repeatedly. We stopped for a late snack and some drinks.

“We should clean this place up and air it out,” I said.

“That sounds like a good idea with Mary here tomorrow,” Di added

“We can clean it up, but we are not airing it out. Mary knows something with her goodie two shoes and girls scout comments plus when she does, she has this little snort. It’s quiet but I heard it for so many years.” Ann added.

“Then when she smells the house, she knows what is happening,” Sue said

“That and we don’t wear clothes in the house,” Di said.

“That too” I agreed.

“Then what,” Ann asked.

“Either she is a part of all of it or they’ll have her spy and report back?” I answered.

“You just want another slut and a sister to boot,” Sue said.

“Don’t look at a gift horse in the mouth,” I added.

“You are calling her a horse?” Ann asked.

“No, I am saying that she came here without me looking for her. If we want her to join in this so we keep it between us and the mom’s out of it. Then why would I complain?”

“Mom, daughters, and sisters” Di laughed.

“Hey, I was just getting a bottle of Makers when Ann started all of this,” I said with a wink.

“She has to be included, Mandy is going to hound us until she knows, she is stuck in Ireland and Rachel is stuck in the Pacific Northwest and wants to know too,” I said.

“Okay then we don’t change a thing and Mary joins us,” Sue said.

“If she agrees to it; if not, she is going to be one frustrated woman,” I said.

“Frustrated, Mary. I love it. Two days tops before she asks to be included if she does not when she gets here.” Ann was laughing.

“Can I ask an indelicate question?” Di asked.

“You can ask anything I reserve the right to answer or curtail my answer.”

“Have we done anything like our mothers did?” She smiled

“Let’s see at any given moment in time in the world six plus million people are having sex. So, there is really nothing new under the sun or moon about how they do that or what they like to do with others or alone.”

“That did not answer the question.”

“Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas” I laughed

“Oh god, no don’t let me ask anymore” Di screeched.

“I’m feeling left out here as my mom missed a lot of good times,” Sue said.

“You want to invite your mom here?”

“Ah, no, we didn’t discuss it, my mom died when I was fifteen. It was a car accident.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“I’m over it. It’s just in all of this now I am the virgin one without a family member already included.” And she laughed and then made a snort.

“Oh no; she snorted,” Di called out

“She can keep that up for a long time,” Ann said.

“Let’s see if her training can stop it.” I grabbed Sue and took her to the table and bent her over. Kicked her legs apart and then lined up and fucked her.

“She had started a snort and then she was moaning as her body was starting to cum.”

“He found a way to stop her,” Ann said.

“Well, I am in her no reason to stop. You can either bend over here or go do what you need to do.”

Ann and Di looked at the table and then headed back to the bedroom.

“Oh god, so good, you know they are going back there to talk about this,” Sue said after she came

“That’s okay. You’re getting fucked and cumming constantly. Both will get fucked later and cum constantly. Mary is coming and we all want her to be included, she will get fucked and cum constantly.”

“Oh god, soooo good more, more. You’re not concerned they will change their minds.”

“I have to take them at their word just as I have to take yours. You all said it was in the past and not a concern. When it becomes one then we will talk about it again. I am done with it as it has been weighing on my mind since Friday night. Now I am just going to have the three of you the rest of today and tomorrow. We will worry about Mary when Mary arrives.”

I finished up with Sue and we went to get some drinks, use the bathroom, and take a rest. I sat in the recliner and Sue sat on my lap. She looked into my eyes and then moved forward to kiss me. I went along it was an enjoyable time just sighting our tongues and mouths back and forth. We didn’t keep track of the time we just enjoyed the closeness of kissing. That was really the first time we had done anything close with each other in the house that was not lust driven.

“You know I really like that and having a Daddy in my life like this.

“You’re a very good little girl until we find the bad girl hidden away and then you’re better.”

“You say the nicest things Daddy” She smiled and then kissed me again

“It’s to my advantage and it’s true.”

“Nice save Daddy” with another kiss

Ann and Di finally returned and came over to join us. Sue got up and Ann sat down as Di and Sue when to the couch.

“Our mothers are lying through their teeth,” Ann said.

“We called them both and they played it off like we were nuts” Di added.

“What did you expect by confronting them?” I asked.

“We wanted the truth” Ann added.

“What’s that old movie quote: You can’t handle the truth,” I replied

“We believe you and what you said.” That from Di

“If they demanded the same truth from you about what is happening now?”

“It’s not their business we’re adults...” Di said before stopping midsentence.

“Is what they did their business then also?”

“Yes, we’re idiots,” Ann said.

“No, you were concerned children who discovered that their parents are very human,” I added.

They all looked at me and Ann put her head on my shoulder then. “There’s enough room here if you two want to join for a minute,” I said.

Di and Sue came over and Di was opposite Ann with Sue sitting at the foot of the recliner.

“I’m fine Daddy gave me a lot of attention when you were in the bedroom,” Sue said.

“We can’t do anything about the ancient past as much as we can’t about what we have enjoyed since Friday night. The question is having the revelation of what your mothers and I did and what we are doing burnt your lust out?”

“You just want to fuck us,” Ann said.

“Guilty as charged.”

“You are comparing us to them?”

“How do I compare a memory in my past with the reality of now?”

“Listen to him,” Sue said.

“He is doing it,” Ann said.

“Has it stopped him from doing anything we wanted with him, or he wanted with us?”

“God last Friday I was lucky to have one orgasm with a guy. When you two left to go make your mothers tell you about their lives all I was doing was cumming constantly.”

“You’re really not comparing us,” Ann asked.

“I promise not to call you Mandy or Rachel.” I leaned over to kiss both of their heads.

“He has really fucked us and did make us have constant orgasms,” Di said.

“I made us bring him here for this,” Ann added

“Did you change the sheets when you were back there, or should we do a little tabletop time?”

“He’s a horny Daddy,” Di said

“He is that and he defiantly is our Daddy” Sue added.

“He’s a bad Daddy though, he has not seen if our asses are trained so that we cum” Di said.

“And we didn’t change the sheets; we are bad lil sluts daughters,” Ann said

“Look like its table time.”

Sue got up and then Di and Ann all walked over to the table. It was a good thing that it was a solid table. I remembered that Mandy had it when I had been in her home years ago. The chairs moved out of the way each of the lil girls on her back, holding her legs with her ass on the edge of the table. I walked up to Di and lifted her legs and her heels just reached my shoulders.

“Remember where your mind is to be at.”

“Yes Daddy” I pushed in, and she shook and moaned as she came. I kept busy for about ten minutes as she came constantly. Her body was shaking and her hair was plaster to the forehead.

“That’s a good girl, you can rest here now or on the couch.” I put her legs down as I backed away and she took my hand and got down to go to the couch.

I walked around to the other side of the table and Ann was their legs in hand. Her feet were up on my shoulders and her ass was in position. “My mind is ready Master use you slut like my mother never was” she whispered.

Ann and not fallen far for the slut that was her mother. She enjoyed a bit more kink and pain overall, but Mandy knew her way to provide that body to be enjoyed.

“I stopped all lube now. It will be tighter with some additional resistance just power through Master.” She whispered again.

Ann wailed a loud cry and I just pushed right in and took hold of her hips. Then she was tossing her head side to side as she started to cum. It was a power fuck that the slave wanted and if she had a hard time walking after so be it. I continued until I felt my balls start to tighten and then pulled out instead of planting deep in her. I grabbed my cock and squeezed it to push back my cumming. “Go take care of Di slave,” I told her. Ann was down and over to Di. Di reached over to Ann to kiss her after she sat down.

I walked over to Sue and she looked up at me, her eyes were glossed a bit and there was a stream running down her put to her ass. “I see you discovered the sympathy cums that are part of the training.”

“Yes, I didn’t understand it at first but when Di started I had these feelings of cumming; not like when you’re fucking me but god there were good. It stopped after you were done, then it started again with Ann.”

“I’ve had that happen before to the point I can tell you to cum and you will, the intensity depends on you deeply your mind is connected to me.”

“Do it.” She said.

“Cum for me slut, do it now!” I told her. She looked at me and then her body started to tighten up and she moaned like she did when she was cumming when I was fucking her.

“That was sooo good. It was like I had to cum.”

“You will cum any time I tell you now. Your body will because your mind says to”

“It’s like you can control my body more than I can.”

“It’s even more intense now when I fuck you.” I pulled her legs up and put her heels on my shoulders “Cum for me” she started to, and I pushed my cock into her ass.

“Oh gooooddd, Soooo gooooood” and she was off to the races

I fucked her ass and she continued to cum without my having to tell her. I had been holding back which was not difficult now as my balls were pretty empty but even with empty balls your mind is programmed to cum. I doubt I shot much of anything into her; I did pile in deep and hold her as my cock twitched for a minute. Sue eyes head went slack on the table, her body limp and she passed out.

I put her feet back down and then picked her up. I walked over to the couch and there was Di on top of Ann both looked limp. I changed directions and went to the recliner and put Sue in it. Putting the foot support up after I put her there. I went over and moved DI off Ann laying her on the other end of the couch.

Then to the kitchen for a drink of water and grabbed the tray and some glasses for them. That much cumming was a drying experience and I knew they would need to replace the fluids. We’d have to get something with some electrolytes when we went out to shop next. They slowly woke up a little while later and I gave each of them a glass when they were awake enough to sit up and hold it.

“What happened?” Di asked.

“Cumming overload.” I laughed.

“That’s not funny Master it’s like I feel both of them when they are cumming and it makes me cum harder,” Ann said.

“I might not have mentioned all the benefits of the training.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.