Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I was walking up to the gate when the window shade down. I had seen the women earlier at school and they hadn’t said anything. That was the signal, so I respected it and turned around. Later in the office, the door opened, and in walked Alice. She did not have any of her makeup on, she was just a slut not the whore she was when she wore it.

“Hello, slut.”

“Good morning sir, missed you this morning.”

“The signal was down so I passed by.”

“Yes, we agreed the last week when we took it off for mother nature that we would pass it by today so I could talk to you here.”

“Something sounds serious in that.”

“Things have changed again as you know after he came to talk with you.”

The only he we both knew was her husband, so I did not beat around the bush. “He told you of our talk then.”

“He confessed to everything two Saturdays ago.”

“Then you know what I know and likely more.”

“Yeah, and he can’t buy me a three-million-dollar ring.”

“I got that idea from him when I said it in jest.”

“He offered all kinds of new things and travel, plus jewelry.”

“Forgiveness has its price.”

“I can work to forgive him it’s almost impossible to forget it now that I know it all. His PA was not the only one.”

“Ouch.”

“More than ouch but he confessed to it all, wants to stay married, be Tommy’s father, and earn my forgiveness.”

“So, you’re done then.”

“I lost seven damn years of him fucking other sluts and he thinks it is all forgiven for the months he forced me into.” She was not happy, that was the first time I heard her swear.

“Now he wants a sex life and thinks he can just buy me off like the whore. We both know how I feel about being a whore.” We had played whore games with all of them over the last three months, one or the other or all three depending.

“I don’t know what to say.”

“I’m hurt, angry, devastated, angry, pissed, and want to cut his balls off. Not that it would really do much as he was snipped after Tommy was born. We agreed to only one child then and that was that.”

“Okay, not that I don’t understand your other issues. What does telling me about his vasectomy have to do with this?”

“I was not a reversible one. They did a tubal litigation and burnt the ends closed.”

“If you say so, again why do I need to know that?”

“Your wife said sometimes you were slow on the pick-up.” And she giggled.

“You talked to my wife about this?”

“I needed to vent; I was angry thinking you were cheating on her with the three of us. Yeah, I vented my spleen to her, and she just stood there and smiled the entire time I was ragging about you.”

“She never mentioned she talked to you.”

“Didn’t she? Humm that’s interesting she said she would.”

“I am clueless sometimes and when it involves women even more so,” I replied.

“Okay, so he wants to buy me off to get our marriage back. I am not some whore he can buy trinkets for to make up for what he did. I told him the only way we would go back to where we were when Tommy was born was to have another child.” She held up her fingers and ticked them off as she was talking to me.

“So, he can’t have any because of the vasectomy.”

“The irreversible vasectomy; He insisted he have.”

“Can’t the harvest directly from his balls? Use a needle and go harvest from them. It can be painful I imagine isn’t that an option?”

“Maybe a few years after but the doctors he spoke to last week told him that after this long they likely shut down.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.