Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I woke up and no one was in the bedroom. That was a first, so I got up to use the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Thought about a shower and figured the lil girls didn’t so I was fine.

They were sitting on the couch together legs all closed tight.

“You really scared us with the garage door,” Ann said

“We told you that we could not be exposed,” Sue added I was looking on in a bit of disbelief.

“We had to think about that,” Di added.

“Well?” I asked figuring I had fucked this up over a simple prank.

“You’re going to have to fuck us really special Daddy so we aren’t scared any longer,” Ann said spreading her legs apart as Di and Sue followed.

Ann held a pill in her hand with a glass of water on the side table. I walked over and opened my mouth and then got the water and drank it down.

“You had me going there for a moment.”

“Paybacks are a bitch; we aren’t bitches yet though,” Di said.

“On the couch or over it?”

The three of them were up and leaning over the couch wiggling their asses at me. Being no fool I walked back behind Ann and sank right in. Over the couch was power fucking time and all six holes were readily available. With the little blue pill, I had a couple of hours to have them. It was a hell of a good way to enjoy the three of them and push their enjoyment. Ann, Di, and then Sue who got her cream pie.

Then Di, Sue, and Ann who got hers in her ass. I was truly fucked out again by the time it was dinner. It turned into a wild little daisy chain there on the floor then until they came up for air.

“Why haven’t you got real nasty with us?” Sue asked.

“Define nasty?” I asked

“Well, we’re all ATM not but you have not golden-showered us,” she said.

“Didn’t know there was a checklist to ensure your bucket list was burnt out” I replied

“We’re yours to do as you want. If you want to be kinky, we’re all for it Daddy.” Di added.

“Sounds like I need the three of you in the shower while I get another drink of water.”

A few minutes later they were all wet and dripping and I stepped into the shower and turned it on. It was a little tight, but we managed to get everyone fresh smelling. I left them in the shower to attend to what they wanted and headed out to the kitchen.

There were some pizzas in the freezer so I turned on the oven and looked around for the wine. while grabbing a beer. Then pulled the cork on the bottle of red so it could breathe and waited for either their arrival or the oven to be ready. The oven won out and I slipped the pizzas in and poured three glasses of wine.

I had a bit of a shock as the three of them came into the room.

“Hi, Mister,” Sue said

“Thanks for the shower and getting us off the streets as you did,” Di added.

“We thought that he was going to help us get acting careers when we came here on the bus,” Ann added.

“Do you like our makeup?” Sue asked

“We put it on for you special as you were so nice.”

“We couldn’t wear our dirty clothes after the shower, and you said you were a nudist anyways” Di added

“So, what are you cooking, and is what’s in those glasses for us?” Ann asked.

“I’m cooking some pizza and that is a nice red wine for you ladies.”

“We’re not ladies, we’re sluts; well, we might get to be ladies but only of the night.’ Sue said.

“I will take your word for it, so what are your names?” I asked.

They had walked over and gotten their glasses from the counter and sat down around the table. “That is Trixie” Sue waved “I’m Sassy.” Di said “She’s a slave” Ann looked up and smiled

“Interesting names.”

“Those are the ones he gave us to be his working Ho’s”

“They do seem to fit as Ho’s names go except for slave.”

“He was training her for the BDSM kink trade. She told him how her boyfriend back home had spanked her one time.”

“Told her and us there was extra money to be made in that,” Trixie added.

“Since I rescued you off the mean streets you don’t need to live those lives now.”

“You don’t want us to?” Sassy asked.

“I said you don’t have to, the way you’re all made up in your makeup suggests you were thinking too; It’s Sassy right?”

“We got to pay for our rooms, food, and stuff and we can’t work the streets now with this quarantine,” Trixie said.

“Plus, all of our things are at his place, and we are not going back there, we all agreed.” Slave added.

“Here’s the deal, were cock addicted sluts that would have been working Ho’s by last night. We’re all made up for that but can’t go out.” Trixie said

“We decided that we’re gonna be your sluts and Ho’s while we’re here. That pays our way just like we would have been out working for him.”

“I’d be a fool to deny you that then”

“That’s right were your sluts, you need to make certain we get cock all the time.”

“I am old enough to be your father so keeping it up to have all of you could be an issue.”

“Well, we can fix that slave was given some blue pills to help the ones she would have been with keep it up.” Ann held out her hand with a blue pill in it.

“I don’t want any misunderstandings. I will be the new Pimp training you all?” I asked playing right along with them

“You’ll be our Daddy pimp and we will be your Ho’s,” Sassy said The timer went off then, I got up to grab them out, Trixie got the plates while Sassy got the cutter. Pizza back on the table and cut. The slave brought the last of the wine and poured it out to them all. She stopped and held the blue pill out and I opened my mouth where she put it. I took the last drink of my beer swallowing it.

I pulled slave down and whispered in her ear. She went back to the seat and then had the Cheshire cats’ smile. The other two looked but did not question it. We finished eating and cleaned the room then I suggested we bring some water along with us. Trixie when a got a pitcher with some ice and added some water to it. She arrived with a tray and the glasses on it and set it down on the dresser.

I was lying back against some pillows with my cock sticking straight up. “Come here Trixie, we’re going to work on some Ho training with Daddy Pimp.”

Trixie got on the bed and turned around and went to sit on my cock. I pushed her ass forward a little and my cock tapped her rosebud and then she sat down on it. She had lubed after the shower, adding that I had been tapping it often, so it was an easy slide.

Sassy came over and helped her turn around when the slave returned to the room with four ties in her hand.

“You gonna time me up Daddy Pimp?” Trixie questioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.