Covid Daze - Cover

Covid Daze

Copyright© 2022 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The journey of a man as he find himself trapped in the Pandemic. Locked down in a most unusal way and dealing with the tragedies of the past while living for the present and an eye to the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Oral Sex  

I returned to the city again for an extended time. It was not the same small town that I had left many years before, there were memories I was going to have to relive. That man who left had more experiences in life and it was those experiences shaping me now. The town feeling had disappeared and become more of a city; many of the old haunts were gone. The only constant is change, that old saying in my mind.

I was here for the identification and funeral three months earlier. My parents had refused to look at any alternatives including living in assisted housing or having any other help than weekly housekeeping. The investigation determined faulty electrical issues. It was an older home, and everything wore out over time. That failure in the early morning hours had led to their deaths. I worked with my business partner and returned to rebuild the house. I had closed myself to those who still lived here my parent’s friends and mine included. Hiding out of sight with my cell phone turned off. Tragedy never brings out the best in people and I was not immune to that.

The Pandemic was real, and the quarantine was a government requirement. I entered what was now an essential business, read the liquor store to grab a bottle, and head back to my hotel room. That room was luckily acquired before the lockdown that went into effect with the quarantine. I was secure that I could shelter in place there. The bottle of Makers Mark I headed to the register while walking towards me were three young women who had just entered. There was a time when only outlaws wore masks, now it was the ones without the masks that were viewed that way.

The three women, a blond and two brunettes were headed to the same section I was exiting. They were talking between themselves when I overheard “Men, let’s drink their memories away”. I stopped as they were not looking the blond walked to me. I opened my arms, so she did not fall while tightening my grip on the bottle; important to save the drink you know. I ended with my arms wrapped around her the bottle behind her back.

“What the hell, let me go” she cried out.

“I was here first, and you walked into me Miss” I replied.

“He’s right Ann, you did walk into his arms,” the shorter of the brunettes said.

“Sorry, we were just discussing the problems with males of this species, and I neglected to look where I was walking,” Ann replied.

“I overheard that and saw you were not looking. It’s why I opened my arms, stickily as a safety measure you understand.” I said with a small laugh from behind the mask.

“A safety measure?” The second brunette questioned.

“Of course, had she hit me and fallen over I would no doubt be viewed as like the males you were discussing. Can’t have that now, can I?” I laughed.

“You sound familiar, but I can’t place you” Ann added.

“I’ve been away for a while and just returned. Plus, the mask hides my devilish good looks.” I laughed.

“How long ago did you leave?” Ann asked.

“I was here for a short time earlier other than that, it has been years since I was here last.”

“What’s your name?” The first Brunette asked.

“What fun is there in just blurting clues out?”

“I know you,” Ann said.

“Really” I replied with a raise of my eyebrows.

“Should we just pull his mask off and discover who he is?” The second brunette asked.

“Again, what fun would there be in that, besides you would break the new protocols. Which would create more issues with the male of the species given the governor is a male. Also compounding to your dim view of them.”

“You’re too old to not be better trained” Ann replied.

“The slings and arrows of today’s youth.”

“I know you now.” The first Brunette said.

“It’s Mr. V from the school; he was there when we were kids.”

“You’re still kids; a bit more filled out but kids all the same” I replied smiling behind the mask where they could not see.

“Are you flirting with us kids there Mr. V?” The second brunette chipped in.

“I’m too old to flirt with such lovely women like you.”

“I told you that is why we should find older an older man” Ann chipped in.

“I’m obviously missing some part of your conversation. Although, I do qualify as older than the three of you.”

“He was such a terrible flirt I hear mom tell that to Ann’s,” the first brunette said.

“So, ladies, it was a pleasure seeing you, I have a date with the bottle in my hand for a night of quarantine.” It was rude of me, but I was finished going down memory lane. That was a trip I was not going to revisit with them while standing there.

“You’re going to be drinking that alone?” Ann asked.

“Back in my room, yes.”

“That seems really lonely after you saved Ann from falling plus having flirted with us.” The second brunette

“That’s the life of quarantine” I replied.

“Hold on for a second” Ann replied.

They stepped back a couple of steps and then whispered. That finished they moved closer again.

“We’re here to drink away our men’s troubles, as in the lack of them being quality men that we were previously dating; then Ann ran into you literary. We’ve determined you’re drinking alone is not good. Would you like to join us in breaking quarantine and having a few drinks together?” The second brunette asked.

“Let’s see, a night of drinking alone watching some redundant programming, or spending it violating the rules of quarantine. That’s a tough choice.” I laughed. It had been years since I had been picked up by one let alone three as lovely as these.

“I doubt that one bottle will be enough,” Ann stated.

“It sounds like you’re looking to get me drunk and do who knows what.” I laughed again.

“Exactly, we are going to make you drink as we belittle the males of the species.” The first brunette added.

“I have a rule about drinking with people whose names I do not know.”

“So, when we tell you our names, you’ll agree to come back to help us drink our men’s troubles away?” She added.

“Drinking will not make your men’s troubles go away. We can instead drink and discuss what you can do to avoid man troubles in your future.” I replied.

“He sounds like my dad would and he is old enough to be,” Ann said.

“Again, with my age, you’re not very good at seducing an older man” I laughed louder this time.

“We’re not trying to seduce you; we want to get you home so you can explain why they are idiots. We figure you have experience and the knowledge for us to avoid that in the future.” The second brunette added.

“You know Ann’s name, I’m Diane and this is Susan,” the first brunette said.

“Ah, I remember Ann and you Diane, Susan is more difficult to place.’ I replied.

“We can talk about that back at our place. Let’s get a few more bottles and head back” Diane replied.

They quickly found a few more bottles; choosing wine over booze to enhance breaking quarantine and ease the discussions of idiot relief. I paid for them much to the displeasure of the women.

“We’re capable of buying that.” A feisty brunette added. I ignored her concerns about the cost, Paid the clerk and we walked out together. It was convenient, the hotel was within walking distance; they had driven so we took their car. Our masks were gone once we stepped outside the store.

The three of them lovely looking women as those masks disappeared the lights of the store allowing me to see their faces.

It was a ten-minute drive to their place, we discussed why I didn’t know Susan (she had gone to college with Ann and Diane). Talked about how Ann’s parents were living abroad and that Diane’s had retired to the Pacific Northwest. Her brother who was younger was married and they had two children. Her parents wanted to be full-time grandparents, so they moved and abandoned her. Her words, not mine.

We made our way to the house a nice-looking single-story close by the old YMCA where I had first met Ann, Diane, and their parents years ago. We parked in the garage, got out of the car, our bottles in hand, and walked into the house through the door inside the garage. The garage door closed as we did that.

“I remember this place,” I said.

“My parents kept it when they left the first time and sold it to us when they left the last time,” Ann said.

“We all put the down payment for it together and own it. Ann’s parents carry the mortgage” Diane said.

“It’s a nice place and we all enjoy it. We’re all high school teachers as we have steady incomes to make the payments, plus the mortgage had a two-month summer payment relief clause” Susan added.

“Enough about us, what has you back here now Mr. V?” Diane said.

“I’m back until the quarantine ends; my parent’s home is here. There was an accident, the house was destroyed by a fire. My parents passed in the fire; the funeral was after that. I had to free up some time from my business up north to work on the issues of rebuilding the house now, that’s why I am at the hotel.”

“That’s sad about your parents,” Ann said.

Diane walked up and hugged me. “I’m sorry you lost your parents.”

“What can we do to help you Mr. V?” Susan asked.

“Thanks for your concern, they were much older obviously, and would not leave the house for assisted living. I have fought with myself over it all since I learned. In the end, it was their choice that I have to live with the fact an accident happened, that’s just the reality of it.”

“Did you have any siblings?” Susan asked.

“An older sister who died in a boating accident when I was 12, Carol was 23.”

“You’re an orphan then?” Ann asked.

“I had not thought of it that way. I am indeed an orphan now” I replied.

“I don’t see a wedding ring so no wife or children?” Susan asked.

“Another accident, I lost Lilly and the girls several years ago.”

“God, that sucks,” Susan said.

“Let’s get over that and open the bottles where here to help you work on your men’s issues, not my past” I replied.

Ann handed me a full glass of Maker’s and the ladies all had theirs. We talked. Played remember when laughed a lot got loaded as the night progressed and made all kinds of statements that you make when you’re in the process of getting drunk. Most of them never intend to keep in the light of day.

The Light of Day

I woke with a start and then my head chimed in. It had been a while since I had tied one on as my dad used to say. I went to rub my eyes and neither arm moved. Looking side to side there was a head full of hair one blond and one brunette then I looked down my chest and another head of brunette hair was there. The reason I woke was nature calling and I needed to find the bathroom or have an accident. The problem was in working me free to do that. I tried to pull my arms free which had Ann and Susan pull themselves tighter to me.

I ended up tapping my chin on Diane’s head to wake her A few taps of increasing strength woke her and she looked up at me.

“I need to use the facilities” I replied.

“Good morning to you too Mr. V. You know you’re very comfortable to sleep on.” She replied.

“Be that as it may, I am trapped and need the bathroom.”

“Ah, that’s why you’re poking me down below.”

“Not a lot I can do about that happening, Nature and all of that.”

“Might help if I get off of your bladder then too, I imagine.”

“Plus, if you can help these two so I can get my arms free” Nodding my head at each.

Ann and Susan did not wake but I was able to get my arms free once Diane got up. She moved right back in between them after I sat up freeing myself from the bed. I headed to the bathroom realizing as I did that the three of them were naked just as I was.

The surprise came when I got to the bathroom, reached down to aim (after lifting the seat), and realized I was crusty. Nature called and I focused to keep the steam aimed for a while and then tried to remember how I ended up in bed it the three of them and when we had sex.

I put the seat back down, well trained I tell you and figured that the three of them were out for a while so I turned on the shower and got busy.

Sadly, no one joined me before I was done. I dried, spotted the medicine cabinet, and found a new toothbrush, some toothpaste, along with some aspirin. The rest of my ablutions done for the moment I headed back into the bedroom towel wrapped around my waist.

Walking back into the bedroom was an experience that I had enjoyed previously. There the three of them were not so much bright and bushy-tailed, more spread wide and fully exposed. Legs overlapping and their treasures fully displayed.

“You said we would finish this morning when you were getting run down last night,” Diane said.

“See anything you like?” Ann questioned.

“Wonder how long it will take him to drop the towel” Susan chipped in.

I was never one to pass up a good time and even if they might need a trip to the bathroom, I was not going to pass this invitation up.

“I take it he is interested,” Diane said as my towel hit the floor.

“Here catch” as Ann tossed a pill bottle at me. “My dad forgot those when they moved out and they expire in two months.”

Looking at the bottle it was for Viagra in the 100mg dose. I had not been a monk and the plumbing still worked when I had a willing partner. This morning it appeared I had three of them. I opened the bottle, took a pill out, and dry swallowed it. No reason not to since I had more than one to work with this morning.

“Diane gets to go first this morning you finished with Ann last night” Susan added.

“If you say so, I obviously drank too much and don’t quite remember,” I replied.

“You didn’t drink too much,” Susan said and then they all giggled.

“It’s just that we said we would finish this morning” Diane added and then smiled.

“Each of you take a leg there I’m hungry for breakfast and there is dining at the Y’ I replied as I moved onto the bed and in-between Diane’s spread and held high legs.

Diane was on a hair trigger even with all her hair missing she was moaning and trying to thrash while she reached down to hold my head in place. I ate her to three orgasms and then moved up. “You two and go get a quick shower together while I enjoy Diane.”

Susan and Ann giggled and got off the bed while Diane wrapped her legs around my waist. “Here enjoy how delightful your taste is,” I said leaning down to kiss her.

We exchanged kisses and our tongues battled as I fucked into her the Viagra having taken effect to enhance my hard-on. Diane kept building to orgasms as I continued. I was not concerned about cumming now as I knew that the other two would be back out of the bathroom soon. When I simply look to please my partner or partners as opposed to making it about orgasms for me I can stay hard for a very long time. Add the Viagra to keep me erect and I simply fuck for the enjoyment of it.

“God, this is so much better than last night.” She said as she tossed her head from side to side. I had slowed down and just concentrated on banging into her and working her clit with my public bone after she had let her legs drop down.

“That’s enough you slut, where ready for him now,” Susan said as she and Ann came out of the bathroom together just as naked as they had gone in.

“He’s all yours, I need a break and a shower, don’t break him while I’m gone,” Diane said as I moved off her and she got up grabbing my towel from the floor as Susan and Ann stalked into the bed.

“Ann’s turn first?” I asked.

“Can we all enjoy ourselves together?” Susan asked.

“And port in a storm is good for me” I replied

“What?” Ann asked.

“My cock in any hole that’s open good with you two?” I asked.

“He’s nastier in the morning Ann. I love it.” Susan said.

“Who wants to eat at the Y and the other be the puppy,” I asked.

Ann looked at me and then Susan woofed.

I help put Ann at the top of the bed with her legs spread and then Susan got in place. I grabbed a handful of hair and use it to push her head forward as Ann spread her legs wide. Susan went right to work at the Y as I lifted her by the hips. Took ahold of my cock and put it in. Susan did not miss a beat as she kept right on dining and Ann started to vocalize how she was enjoying that.

I pulled Susan off Ann after she had given her two orgasms. Flipped her over and then pounded Susan again until she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.