Dorm Food - a Jamie and Jordan Story - Cover

Dorm Food - a Jamie and Jordan Story

by Jon Eugene

Copyright© 2023 by Jon Eugene

Erotica Sex Story: Jamie invites Jordan on a college visit to check out the dorms. Will the cafeteria be open, or will they have to find their own vittles?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Illustrated   .

I was very excited. I looked at the tablet screen again and reread the email. Then I let it out. I screamed. I heard someone pound down the hall and she knocked on my door.

26851-dorm-food-a.jpg

“Are you OK in there, Jamie?” asked Lisa, one of the ladies with whom I was rooming. She sounded very concerned.

“I’m fine,” I answered. “Just got an email from a friend asking me to come with her on a college visit.”

The door opened a little and Lisa poked her head in. “Is that all?” she said. “It must be from someone special. Next time, how about you keep it down, OK? You about scared the shit out of me!” She chuckled as she shut the door.

“OK,” I called. “I’ll be quieter next time.”

I pulled up my calendar on the tablet to check my work schedule. I work for Diamond Reynolds at her day spa. Ever since Jonny did her an ad series last year, business has been booming. I hadn’t had more than a weekend off for several months. Maybe if I asked her for a short vacation...

Diamond was really sweet about giving me the time I needed. “But,” she cautioned, “I want you back here afterward and ready to work your little ass off!” Of course, I agreed and couldn’t wait to get home and call Jamie.

Jamie and I had met at another photoshoot Jon had done, this time for a beer-and-wine distributor. We were all featured in a calendar that came out just before Christmas last year. Jamie was the New Year’s Party Girl and I was the March Leprechaun. For some reason, we hit it off so well that Jon allowed us to stay the night in the studio together. Jamie took me home the next morning.

Jamie’s from New Zealand and I think I fell in love with her accent before I got to know her. After our night together (yes, we made love – several times, in fact!) we stayed in touch, either writing long emails or calling each other every day. A couple of times, we even wrote letters!

In those letters, Jamie told me that one of her ambitions was to go to college here in the States. I had dropped out of school because I left home, but Diamond had encouraged me to get my GED and made me an apprentice cosmetologist. I even had recently received my license, but Jamie’s ambition had spurred me to think about becoming more. I mentioned it to Diamond, and she said that it might not be a bad idea to get at least an accounting degree. That way I could take over the books from her. She even said she’d help with tuition.

So, when Jamie pushed the idea of visiting a college near her, I jumped at the chance. That was when I squealed so loudly that it brought my roomie running. Within a couple of days (and probably 20 emails), we had the date set, I had my bus ticket, and I was standing at the bus terminal waiting for my ride to take me into, what would be for me, the unknown. Yeah, I was excited, but scared, too. In her last email, Jamie suggested that we both wear skirts and light blouses, kind of a ‘schoolgirl’ look. I liked the idea, so there I was, on the bus platform, wearing a plaid miniskirt, white blouse, and some over-the-knee black stockings. I didn’t have any Mary Jane shoes, but I did have a pair of little boots with heels. I loved those boots because they made me a little taller than I really am. I guess I’m a bit self-conscious about my height.

26851-dorm-food-b.jpg

I’m also self-conscious about my lack of a bust. Jamie had said, “no bra,” but I didn’t need one, so I seldom wore one. Today was no different, and the blouse was light enough that if you looked closely, you could see my areolas and my nipples. Since I was so excited about this little trip, I just knew that if I looked down, I’d see my nipples tenting my blouse. Jamie hadn’t said anything about panties, but I just naturally left them off, because that’s the way I am.

As I was standing there, a couple of guys came up to me. They looked like they were high school, where I should have been. “Aren’t you the leprechaun?” asked one. I could see he was holding a copy of the calendar.

I couldn’t deny it, now could I? I mean, it was there in living color, as they say, and even though I was wearing a wig in the picture, it was me. “Yeah,” I said with a sigh. “That’s me.”

“Awesome,” he replied. “You’re so pretty! Could I get your autograph on it? I’ve never known a celebrity before!” He couldn’t seem to get the words out fast enough.

Well, what could I say? He handed me the calendar and I dug out a pen. I just happened to have a permanent marker in my purse, so I signed it with that. After I handed the calendar back to him, he became kind of shy. The other guy started talking and we chatted until my bus got there. They seemed like really nice guys, and never once did they say something nasty about my lack of a rack. They just seemed star-struck and that really boosted my ego!

The bus ride to Jamie’s was quiet, as there were very few people onboard. There was an old lady across from me, busy with her knitting, and a middle-aged couple up near the front. In the back was a pretty lady with a child. She must have been some kind of great mom because the child was very well-behaved. All-in-all, it was a quiet and restful hour ride and it made me look forward to the journey back.

At the bus station, I saw Jamie immediately. She was dressed the same as me, short plaid skirt, white blouse and over-the-knee stockings. The only real difference was, she had saddle shoes instead of boots.

She screamed and came running at me. I guess I did the same thing and our screams echoed off the very plain walls of the station. She grabbed me in a hug that took my breath away. I found it very hard to catch my breath back again because she had me in a kiss where her tongue felt like it was trying to find my tonsils!

Well, I had to reciprocate (one of the words in my vocabulary that Diamond was always trying to expand), and I dropped my purse and hugged her back. My kiss to her was almost as deep as hers to me and I could feel my pussy start to squirt a little.

26851-dorm-food-c.jpg

We leaned away from each other for a second, then we hugged again, even tighter this time. I could feel her larger breasts pushing into my chest and for a second, I longed to be able to brush her nipples with my tongue and lips. ‘Soon enough,’ I told myself. ‘Soon enough.’ There were a few people in the station and a couple of old women walked by ‘tsk-tsking’ and shaking their heads, whispering to each other, but other than that, no one seemed to care about two young women practically raping each other in the middle of the concourse (another word Diamond got into my head!).

Jamie reached down after we let each other go and started pulling me towards the exit. “Come on!” she squealed. “I’ve got the car packed and ready to go. Let’s go see the college!”

I felt like I was being dragged along, but I soon caught up with her. Of course, I hadn’t caught up with her enthusiasm yet, but I put my arm around her waist while she put her free arm around mine. Together we walked from the dimness of the station into the bright sunshine of the early spring.

26851-dorm-food-d.jpg

“I called over to the university,” said Jamie, “and they’re on Spring Break, but they have someone who can show us around and even get us into a couple of dorm rooms so we can see what that’s like. It’ll take about forty-five minutes to get there, but we can stretch it out if we want to. Do you want to?”

I hugged her from the side and put my head on her shoulder. “Yeah, that would be nice, but I want to have lots of time to look around. Maybe on the way back?”

Jamie laughed and squeezed my tush. “Well, that might be nice, too. I did book us a room in town, so we aren’t in any hurry to get back. Maybe we’ll see what the nightlife is like.”

“Are you saying you want to go clubbing? I don’t think I have anything for something like that.”

Jamie looked at my bag. “Yeah, that is pretty small. But what I have in mind would fit in it with lots of room to spare.”

I looked up at her. I’m sure my face was screwed up wondering what she was thinking. “Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ve got something you can wear if we go out.”

By that time, we were at her car. It wasn’t a sporty little car, but more of what a sensible woman would drive. Jamie saw my look of surprise as she opened the trunk. “It was a present from my daddy,” she said. “I don’t like its looks, but it is dependable, that’s for sure, and there’s lots of room in it for stretching out, if you know what I mean.” She raised her eyebrows at that and waggled them a little. I laughed as she closed the trunk and I got into the front seat. She sat in the driver’s seat and glanced at me. I knew that look: I needed to get my seat belt on. It was the same look my mother always gave me when she drove me somewhere.

We were soon on the two-lane road that would take us to the college. It was a pretty morning and the trees were starting to get their leaves and the side of the road was dotted with white and yellow flowers. Jamie did not drive like a maniac, but was driving along just slightly over the speed limit. I was glad she was, because about twenty minutes later, a sheriff’s deputy went whizzing by us in the opposite direction. Since Jamie was driving so sedately, he didn’t even glance at us, and I was really happy he didn’t pull us over. If he had, he would have seen my hand up under Jamie’s skirt where I was fingering her bare pussy. She had her right-hand way above my knee, but hadn’t quite gotten under the skirt.

26851-dorm-food-e.jpg

I wasn’t trying to get her to cum or anything, I was just stroking her, keeping her on edge. I could feel her moisture seeping out of her pussy, and the occasional “hmm” that escaped her lips was music to my ears. I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were half-closed and she was getting very relaxed. She didn’t ask me to stop or anything, so I didn’t.

Our relationship is a little strange. She’s a little older than me and she is definitely the stronger of the two of us and she usually takes the lead in any fun we have together, but at this time she seemed to be content to let me have my way. I stroked her pussy lips gently, only occasionally rubbing her clit. It had come out of its hood shortly after I got my hand under her skirt, as if to say, “Don’t forget about me! I want some attention, too!” I was all too glad to give her that attention as long as she kept the car between the lines.

That’s not to say she didn’t weave a little between the lines! Oh, no! And at one point she squealed when I found a particularly sensitive spot. She took her hand off my leg and grasped my wrist, but didn’t remove my hand from between her legs. “I’m pretty sensitive right there,” she gasped and then took her hand away and let me explore some more.

I kept that up until I saw that Jamie had slowed way down to a respectable speed for in town. We drove past a number of well-kept homes, the lawns manicured and the windows shining. I guess you could call them mansions. Jamie leaned over to me and said, “These must be the homes of the professors. I hear they make a good living once they’re tenured.” I just nodded and pointed out particularly pretty or imposing houses. There were, in amongst the bigger homes, some that were smaller and what you might call cozy. I liked those the best.

Jamie finally pulled into the parking lot in front of a large brick building. A long walkway with several branches leading off to who knows where led up to the front doors. They were double doors, heavy and substantial, something that was made in the last century, still doing guard duty to the interior of the building.

We got out of the car, both of us stretching a little. “Vell,” said Jamie, using a fake German accent, “diz mus be da plaze!” I laughed and we went up that walkway arm-in-arm.

26851-dorm-food-f.jpg

Even though the doors were huge and heavy, they swung easily on their hinges and we were soon inside the cavernous hallway. Luckily, there were signs hung over the doors indicating what was inside the offices. We quickly found the door to the admissions office and soon found ourselves in front of a counter festooned (another word from Diamond!) with brochures and admissions forms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.