Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Dennis sprayed each woman with the garden hose on their ass and made them recite something once the fresh, clear water had disappeared into their butts. The water pressure was very high because he kinked the hose so that it would blast them hard.

I assumed they would sing the same kinky little phrase they said to me. However, they performed a little dance for him. They sang “Milk, Milk, Lemonade, around the corner fudge is made, fingers up, fingers down, fingers all around, pull them out, if its pink then you pass, if its brown then wipe your ass!”

They crossed their arms and touched their boobs when they sang “milk.” They touched their pussies when they said “lemonade,” they looked over their shoulder, put one finger on their lips and acted like their ass was hot to the touch when they sang “around the corner fudge is made”

I couldn’t hear them over the drums and the leaf blower but I found out later what the words were.

The girls performed a dainty and cute little dance. They all performed it relatively the same way. The way Rachel’s head bopped and she bent her knees in time to her song was almost identical to the way she absentmindedly performed Strut in my house. She just didn’t touch her boobs, pussy or butt when she was at my home.

They struggled forward once they received a second blast of water from their father. I found it puzzling that none of them complained about any of this. At the very least, it seemed very unfair that Rachel had been the last to arrive but not by all that much. She still had to wait for as long as it took for her sister to recite the song before she’d have a turn and be able to push forward.

She easily lost thirty seconds to her mother and older sister, and she had only been behind Lori by a nose.

Lori was pulling ahead though. She had powerful thighs, and as she struggled forward, I imagined her dressed up as a sexy reindeer, pulling Santa’s sleigh all by herself. She’d be decorated up festively in a red nose, and a Santa hat, with leather harnesses designed for a reindeer. Her tits and ass would be visible as she flew through the air pulling the sleigh, and Santa cracked his mighty whip behind her.

It was a very sexy fantasy! A fine sheen of sweat began to coat Lori’s body like one might see on a thoroughbred after it has given it’s all in a race.

“Don’t slow down, you lazy cunts! Just imagine there is a gang bang at the other end of the yard and you are the only bitch that was invited!”

The girls looked even more absurd because now each of them was holding an empty enema bottle in their mouths. They didn’t just hold the tip either. Her father had pushed the bottle deep into their mouths and made their faces look puffy like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter.

I didn’t know what a gang bang was, but they obviously did. The girls got their second wind and Rachel even took the lead! I was cheering her on. Dennis and Mr. Johnson laughed, drank beer and fired the tennis balls at their asses and backs. They hit quite often and laughed about how accurate that thing was.

Doris was the first to arrive. She was in the center lane and her daughters were on either side of her.

She gasped for air and spun around, pulling her ass cheeks apart as she slid down to the base without even struggling a little bit.

She smiled at me graciously and spit the empty enema bottle out of her mouth.

I began to imagine Rachel’s Mom as Dinah Shore or Doris Day. They were both about her age and they both had talk shows. They were as American as Apple-Pie and they had the same polite mannerisms that Doris did.

I want to describe her facial expression, but even to this day I find it hard to find the right words. It wasn’t lustful. She was debasing herself by fucking a dildo while pulling a heavy brick with her cunt and yet she had this warm, naturally happy expression like she was giving tips on how to decorate for the Holidays to a TV audience.

It made me think sexual thoughts, but about women twice my age like Dinah Shore, Doris Day, and even my own mom and some teachers. My spine shivered because of all the faces that appeared in my spank bank when I needed inspiration to rub one out, I didn’t want them in there. I didn’t think I should have thoughts about that.

I wondered if my dad was fucking my mom right now wherever they were! I wondered if that was why they didn’t want me tagging along! I wondered if she had ever done anything as naughty as this. It made me feel guilty, and I blushed. I almost forgot to push Doris’s belly button when she sang the dirty nursery rhyme “Poopy, Poopy, Coco Pops, Lemonade, push my button before fudge is made!” three times.

Doris’s asshole opened up and she sprayed the hedges with poopy liquid and I heard an air bubble pop in her ass that sounded like the tiniest, sweetest little fart.

Doris dashed up like a turtle rushing to its legs only to travel at a snail’s pace in a straight line. Lori snarled at me rapidly to get over to her because she was seated on the dildo. The problem was Rachel was too and I didn’t know who went first.

“Come on, you creepy little fucker! Poopy, Poopy, Coco Pops, Lemonade, push my button before fudge is made! Poopy, Poopy, Coco Pops, Lemonade, push my button before fudge is made!” Poopy, Poopy, Coco Pops, Lemonade, push my button before fudge is made!”

I made a choice and it was because Lori yelled at me and I didn’t want to disappoint her that I ran to her and pressed her belly button. I didn’t wait for her to take a crap. I did see that it came out yellow-orange like Georgia clay – a much lighter color.

I ran back over to Rachel. “I see how you are now, Brian!” she teased. “My sister is way hotter, so now you are not interested in me.”

I was going to explain because that was not the case, but she repeated her magic phrase rapid-fire, fired an almost clear stream of poop and then started forward to catch up to her sister.

Rachel was sending me REALLY mixed messages. I didn’t know if she invited me here planning for this to happen. I’d concluded that was very unlikely. There were easier ways to seduce me than to fascinate me this way.

Then again, perhaps she thought her father would cancel it and maybe she didn’t really want to play this dirty games but felt obligated? My mind was aflutter with possibilities and endless hypothetical scenarios.

She had also promised to kiss me if I could make her tits turn purple when I tied them up. I think she knew I couldn’t and could have promised to fuck me right in half with the same confidence I could not or would not tie her tits up tightly.

It was obvious by her last comment that she knew I had a crush on her. Just when did she know though? She was so beautiful that I assumed she probably had dozens of boys enamored with her and she might have just assumed I did. I felt that it was a fairly safe bet anyone boy with hormones and eyes would want her.

The part that I was left to wonder while I watched her one really long pussy flap stream behind her was whether or not she was seriously upset that I preferred Lori to her.

If she thought I was interested in Lori, and Rachel was upset that could mean that she liked me and she was disappointed I preferred her older sister. It also meant that she thought I had a chance with Lori.

Even though Lori was obviously promiscuous and seemed open to sex with just about anyone, I assumed that by calling me “Creepy little fucker” excluded me.

It could also be that she was just busting my chops. She hadn’t teased her father that same way or even complained though, and he made her wait until he finished with Lori before he came to her even though they arrived on that side of the yard at almost the same time.

This was all so fascinating! It was like this impossibly debauched dream scenario. Even as I write this now, having lived it, I imagine that there are times you’ve found the plausibility of the scenario to be hard to believe and I understand and accept that.

I was there! in that moment! I found it hard to believe and I was THERE!

I watched and cheered on the girls. I cheered for them all but Lori the least. I didn’t want Rachel to think that I truly favored Lori. Lori took a tennis ball to the knee. She was stoic enough to just keep marching and grunting. The next one she took straight to the face. It her right in the nose.

“Hey, no fair!” she yelled angrily. I thought she was going to unclip the pussy chain, and the mousetraps, pick up that ball and throw it at Mr. Johnson and maybe even kick his ass. Instead, she bent down at the knee, picked it up and threw it back to him.

I observed that the girls frequently picked up stray balls and threw them back towards the patio. The ammunition bladder on the Bazooka could easily hold 40 balls. I hadn’t counted them, but he was able to keep firing because the girls were RETURNING the tennis balls to Mr. Johnson.

I was perplexed that they would spend time during the race kneeling down and picking them up, only to toss them harmlessly back so that they could be used against them again. I picked up one and threw it as hard as I could toward the patio. I threw it up way too high.

(I wasn’t athletic or particularly coordinated when it came to anything other than video games. I think you guessed that)

It landed about halfway down the yard. Very short of the mark.

“You throw like a girl,” Dennis said sarcastically. He obviously intended it as an insult.

Now here is where it gets interesting. When this first happened, I didn’t realize the implication. It was just a funny moment during an absurdly erotic and humiliating game.

“Does he throw like this?” Rachel bent down, grabbed my stray ball and fired it hard at her father’s head. She was aiming for him and missed him by an inch only because he dodged. The ball hit the window and deflected harmlessly. “That’s how a girl throws!”

Doris and Lori were quite amused and Doris even stopped to laugh about it and take a short little break. Their pussies had to be red, sore and stretched out by this point anyway, and the race was only at its half waypoint.

“If that had been a baseball and you busted my window, I’d beat your pretty little ass into next Wednesday!” he threatened.

Now, here is what I observed from that. She had told me earlier that he made her play this game. Yet, she seemed enthusiastic about playing. I supposed that one might try to make the best of a difficult situation if they are forced to do it.

However, she threw the ball right at his head in an act of open defiance. He threatened her with a bad time if she broke the window. Why didn’t he punish her for throwing the ball at his head intentionally?

I didn’t read too much into that interaction, but I would theorize about it later because I was still wondering how much of this truly was voluntarily on everyone’s part.

Rachel was first despite getting her late start. Her father made her dance the milky-milky dance and sprayed her ass with a hose before making her dance in place with a third enema bottle up her ass.

He also added a further humiliating twist to the final lap. Bring the dildo back in your fat cunts and drop it at my feet. If you drop it out of your slippery pussies anywhere along the way you’ll fuck it back up your ass and bring it that way! Brian can’t help you either!”

I was happy to know that I might have been able to help, even if I was forbidden to do so now. I didn’t know where my boundaries truly were. I certainly didn’t want to overstep any and I thought it better to be cautious than to make any assumptions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.