Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 50

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Okay, I see what you mean,” Dennis had a big smile on his face. He grooved his body and shook his head to an imaginary melody of the Hungry Like the Wolf as he bid his daughter to continue singing.

The look on Lori’s face was reluctant confusion. She didn’t see the appeal, but she continued to make up the song.

At first, she was unsure of the tune and her lyrics “Woman, you want my, lick my ass, and catch my breathing on your behind. Give me Doo-Doo, Doo...”

I would not say Lori has the voice of an angel, but she could carry a tune. Dennis began to clap and encouraged her to continue.

“I touch a hound, I am a cunt, I am after you. Smell like shit, and lost like a wolf that is hungry for some doo-doo, doo-doo,” Lori’s voice became a little bolder as even she began to smirk over the dirty lyrics.

“Straddle a cock, in discord and rhyme, I am a cunt, after you, mouth is open, with pussy juices like wine, and I am horny like a wolf that eats doo-doo, doo-doo.”

The trick of the song was she could sing almost any vulgarities to the tune, as long as she ended with a wolf hungry for doo-doo, doo-doo. It was funny and kind of difficult to get out of your head.

Dennis made her keep singing while her mother began to struggle in the water. Even though most of the water was pouring out of Doris’s mouth a lot was being forced down her throat and forcing her stomach to be distended. He knelt at his wife’s feet and attached heavy lead sinkers to her ankles, wrist and then neck so that she could not float. It forced her an inch below the water. The hose could no longer rest in Doris’s mouth. He put it into a second tank and began filling that up.

Lori kept moving and dancing around while she sang. At first, I thought she was dancing awkwardly to the music. I soon realized the enema that was filling her anus with water was making her own tummy distended and she was having difficulty holding it. Dennis slapped her tits and made her continue singing while he ignored her suffering.

He forced a hose into his wife’s throat and told her to be calm and breathe. The hose was the only air that his wife was going to get. It was sort of like a snorkel but very uncomfortable. He closed the box and locked the hose so that it would not fall.

“I enjoyed drowning you cunts at the beach so much I bought these tanks so that we could do it at home. It’s time for your bath,” he pointed to the water.

“Can I dump this enema first, Daddy? Horny like a wolf that eats doo-doo...” Lori politely sang the question to her father.

“No, you fucking cunt, you are going to eat drown, and you better not lose your load in the water or you are going to eat doo-doo, doo-doo,” Dennis sang his reply like an angel in a sainted choir. He wasn’t kidding.

“I hope you can hold your breath better than you can sing, you annoying twat,” he told her sarcastically just before grabbing her roughly and pushing her down into the tank.

Instead, of letting his daughter get into the tank carefully like her mother, he pushed her into it and forced her down while filling it up with the garden hose. He continuously dunked her head over and over as if he were forcefully baptizing her and held her nose.

“Dammit, now I can’t get that god-damned song out of my head,” Dennis seemed annoyed as he sang it to himself. He smiled over at me while he forced Lori’s head under water and attached the same weights to her wrists and ankles. They had to weigh at least ten pounds each. The weights were like anchors so that she couldn’t struggle, and she couldn’t float.

“What do you think? Do you think the perverts at my parties are going to enjoy this, or should I stick with good old-fashioned hangings?” he asked me for my opinion. Lori’s head rose out of the water, and she took a desperate gasp of air just before he forced her head under.

“Yeah, it’s cool.”

“I wanted a Catherine wheel,” Dennis admitted. He described it as a medieval torture device that was also called a ‘breaking wheel.’ “They don’t always add water but when they do it is a very interesting combination,” Dennis said as he forced his daughter’s head underwater again and again. “A woman would be tied to the wheel and then it would spin in the water very slowly. As the woman goes under the water she drowns just for a little while,” he used his daughter’s suffering to demonstrate a short struggle for air. “Then she has to ride all the way around again exposed in the nude to her torturers as she waits for another inevitable dunking on an endless and infinite loop until she finally breaks. It’s truly ingenious. Unfortunately, there is just no space in the house and the garage is already filled with crap.”

“What about in the backyard?” I asked.

Dennis looked at me as if I had just farted or said the dumbest thing he had ever heard. He forced his palm down on Lori’s pretty face and held her under. “Hmm, that could work. I could dig a trench and then use some lining to prevent erosion. I could probably line it with stone and make it look pretty back there. We could have barbecues and watch the girls take turns going round and round.”

I was pleased he liked my idea.

“Have you ever considered cooking them?” I asked. I was feeling pretty confident.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Dennis looked annoyed with me again. He used his other hand to pull his daughter’s nipples and torment her while he kept dunking her underwater for prolonged periods. She was never in any real danger of drowning, but it probably felt like it.

“Well, I was thinking that it may be fun to put them in a big boiling stewpot with some carrots, and turnips and make them sit in it while you cook them?”

“You mean like in Bug’s bunny cartoons?” Dennis had seen the same cartoons I had where Bug Bunny or Elmer Fudd ended up being captured by cannibals and cooked in a stewpot. Usually, Bugs would be oblivious though and disappear underwater before emerging as if he were luxuriating in a spa while eating a carrot. “They would get scalded from the boiling water,” he thought I was insane.

“Well, maybe it doesn’t have to be boiling, just really hot?” I was feeling less confident now that I said my ideas out loud. The image I had in my head when I fantasized about the girls being prepared like a meal to be cooked had been far more provocative when they existed only in my head. I told him I also wanted to see the girls prepped like a turkey to be stuffed.

“Tied up like a turkey with all the trimmings?” Dennis smiled as he enjoyed that reference.

“Yes, their toes would be bound and maybe they’d have corn on the cob or an apple in their mouth, and they’d be put in the middle of a big banquet on a serving dish.”

“Now, that is imaginative,” Dennis seemed impressed. “What about preparing them for a spit roast over an open fire? One pipe down their throat and one-up their ass, hang them above a fire so it licks their tits but never burns them? Then roast them slowly?”

That sounded brutal, but I was on board.

“God-damn, I need something to sink my dick into,” Dennis grinned. “I like you Brian, but not in that way. Go get Rachel and bring her hear.”

Dennis began filling up the third tank, while continuing to force Lori to hold her breath. She struggled to get a few seconds of air before he plunged her head back underwater.

“Your dad wants you,” I said to Rachel when I went to fetch her. She was nearly done mowing the front patch of the house. The teenage girl was covered in sweat from the exertion required to push that reel mower. I was positive several people had seen her even though it was now dark out. She had the ice turd down her throat and it had not melted.

Rachel glared at me and her body language and urking noises that she made suggested she wanted me to take the ice out of her throat so that she could tell me something. I pulled it out slightly.

“Brian, we were trying to do something nice for you. Why did you get us in trouble?”

“I wasn’t. I was trying to take the blame because it was my decision to take you to the mall,” I admitted. At this point, I think I believed with conviction that is what I was doing. I was caught up (and confused) by the fact that this was all role-play and I had always had permission to take them to the mall as long as Lori drove anyway. A fact that she did not know.

“You should have just let us take the fall,” Rachel warned.

I knew she wanted to say more, but I pushed the ice back down her throat. At first, she pursed her lips around the ice to stop me. Then she reluctantly parted her lips and let me slide it further down her throat.

“Why? If you had told your Dad it was your idea, he would have punished you anyway. You are being punished because you lied to him. That wasn’t my decision. I told you not to tell him that it was your idea. I told him the truth. That it was all my decision to go to the mall.”

Rachel curled one lip sourly and began to follow me back into the house. I got behind her and stuck two hooked fingers into her pussy and guided her into the garage. She didn’t need it but I wanted to feel her up. I brought her before her father.

When I returned, Lori had a breathing apparatus in her throat like her mother. She was fully underwater and placidly trying to conserve energy while appearing panicked. Her pretty blue eyes were wide and she looked frightened.

Rachel gasped a little at the sight of the two women in tanks. Dennis stood up and walked over to her. She couldn’t turn around or remove her hands from the handles of the mower. He kicked her legs apart, unzipped his pants and stuck his dick in her asshole. He began to fuck her from behind.

“You say you never win at any contest, but Brian tells me you won today,” he asked as he fucked her roughly from behind. She pushed her ass backwards as he took her body without asking. Rachel nodded affirmative.

“How many men did she fuck today for money?” Dennis asked me. I was standing there awkwardly watching them fuck.

“I lost count,” I replied.

“Give me a rough estimate,” Dennis clarified.

“I think at least twenty or thirty each at the arcade, three or four in the bathroom,” I said. Rachel shivered a little. I wasn’t sure if she was cumming or not.

Dennis grabbed her neck and chin and forced her head forward as he continued to fuck her and talk about her. “She charged five bucks for anal or pussy?”

“Yes, should I have made her charge more for anal?” I asked.

“Why? She is a three hole whore. Is one less worn out than the other?” Dennis smacked Rachel’s ass and began to thrust harder. Rachel’s tits began to bounce with every pounding fuck from her father. He was building up intensity and I could sense that Rachel either loved this or hated the experience or perhaps a bit of both.

“Today, I took your mother to Kelly Road and made her walk track by Del’s. Then I took her to a glory hole near a gas station. Then I took her where the tomato pickers in Immokalee live. I made her fuck all the filthy Mexicans she could, and they paid in food stamps because some of them didn’t have any money.”

I should mention that back then, food stamps were printed up like monopoly money and there were no EBT cards that functioned like credit cards. “I took her there because she wanted to be whored out like the cum-pig she is...” he breathed down his daughter’s neck. I could tell Rachel was getting turned on by this treatment.

“I didn’t want to bring you or your sister even though I know you like our dirty little games there is a point of no return. You can give that pussy away all day long, but once you have charged money for sex then you can’t ever wash that taint off. You’ll have always done it and I didn’t want you to do something you might regret when you are older.”

Dennis wrapped his daughter’s hair around his fist and began yanking it like he was pulling the reins of a horse. Rachel seemed to be getting more and more turned on by this treatment. “Do you know what they called your mother in Immokalee? Puta. She reveled in it, wore their cum and walked around a filthy barn filled with real pigs and horses while she waited for truck after truck of migrant workers to come stick their dirty pricks in her stretched out holes. Is that what you want?”

“Urkkkk...” Rachel was choking on the ice stuck in her throat. Dennis turned her head so that he could slap her face and dislodge it. He stopped fucking her. She shook her head yes.

I was reminded of how Rachel had said something today toward the end of our escapades at the mall. She said something about needing punishment or discipline all of the time. Lori had told me that she really liked these little touch up sessions once a month where she could live out her dirty little fantasies. I wasn’t sure how much Rachel meant what she said though.

Dennis came in her ass. He removed the ice from her mouth and pushed that into her asshole to seal it closed. Then he tossed Rachel into the tank with a splash. He drowned her roughly without putting the weights. Rachel didn’t fight him even though she gasped for air every time he allowed her to lift her head out of the water. She kept looking up at him with a very flat expression on her face. What little make-up she had left on her face was running down her cheeks.

Once he tired of playing with her, he forced the breathing apparatus into her throat.

We watched the girls in their tanks. He told me to recount for him what I had done with the girls during the day. He asked questions and seemed impressed at times. He was confused at times as well and didn’t fully understand my choices. I told him that I was playing it a lot by ear.

“That is why I told you to script some of it and think ahead,” Dennis warned.

“Yeah, but I enjoyed the spontaneous things. There were times when I was being chased by the security guard or during one of their dares where I had this heightened sense of adrenaline. I kept wanting more of it. It must be what they feel,” I indicated the women in the clear tanks.

“Oh no, you have no idea how they feel but you may have had a little taste. I still don’t know what exactly they feel, and I’ve been doing this for over twenty years,” he said.

I didn’t probe him on why he had never tried submitting the way his son did. It didn’t feel appropriate. He also didn’t offer to tell me anything about what he did with Doris during the day. I imagined it had been a day of debauchery, pain and sex but far more intense than my adventure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.