Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 48

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I berated the girls for being rude while slapping a five-dollar bill down on the counter by the cashier. It was more than enough to pay for our food. I would normally have expected change, but I was feeling a little embarrassed myself by the spectacle we had just created.

Butterflies were flittering around in my stomach. I thought at least one person would stop me. “You have been very rude to this nice lady. You flipped her off at the gas pumps, told us how fat you thought she was and then made fun of her hair.”

Lori and Rachel hadn’t done any of that. I was just trying to goad the woman into coming outside with us. She was reluctant but I added “You ran your mouths and thought I wouldn’t punish you right in front of her. Well, she is going to come with us and see what happens to snotty little rich girls that make fun of their betters!”

I learned her name was Karen as we walked outside. The construction guy brought a Big Gulp (large) soda and grinned as he followed us around the gas station. It was a brick building with a dumpster in the back behind some hedges. The area was perfect for spanking because despite being out in public it was relatively private back there. No one would see us unless they followed us behind the hedges.

I pointed to a green transformer and told the girls to kneel over it. It was just a metal cube that rested on a concrete slab. It had been heated all day by the warm Florida sun and the girls winced in pain as when their flesh first came into contact with it. They were wearing their shirts but there wasn’t much material between the hot steel and their boobs.

“Lift your skirts, so we can see your dirty fat dumpers!”

Karen’s jaw dropped when the girls flipped their skirts all the way up and revealed their painted bottoms. The construction man had a good laugh. The words had mostly been smeared with all the sweat from humping and getting spanked today.

“Did you write all over your bottoms?” Karen seemed baffled why the girls would have magic marker on their butts.

Lori pulled the hot dog out of her mouth just far enough so that she could reply. She pointed a finger to her butt crack and answered defiantly, “Yeah, I wrote pucker up and kiss my stinky asshole, Karen!”

I smacked her ass so hard that it jiggled. I think Karen would have thought that was inappropriate if Lori hadn’t cried out with a cute little whine and begged me not to spank her now. “Please, can’t this wait until we get home, Brian? I am sorry.”

“You are only sorry because you got caught,” I insisted as I smacked her ass again.

She pulled the hot dog out again and counted two and begged me to stop.

“I thought you loved having long hard things in your mouth,” I pulled the hot dog out of her mouth. It was still coated in Lori’s saliva.

“Please Brian, not in front of Karen and that other guy,” she looked over her shoulder at the construction guy. His name was Mark. She gave him a lusty wink.

“If you didn’t want to get spanked, it is very simple. You shouldn’t have called Karen and Mark names.”

“What names did she call me?” Mark suddenly seemed less interested in Lori.

“What did you call Mark?” I spanked her hard with my hand and her ass jiggled so much that we could see her asshole pucker.

“I don’t remember,” she said as she counted three.

“You said he was so dumb that he threw a rock at the ground and missed,” I lied. It was silly but it was all I could think of. I smacked her ass again. Mark looked a little angrier but slightly amused by that comment.

“Four, no, what I said, Sir, was that he looked like an inbred hillbilly that took an IQ test, and the results came back negative.”

Mark’s face became much more serious. I smacked her ass again and this time I shoved the hot dog in her pussy as she counted five. “Yeah, but before that you said you thought his ass was jealous of how much shit was in his mustache.”

Mark had a very thick mustache and scraggly beard. He wasn’t angry at me even though I had made that insult up. He thought Lori said it.

“I didn’t mean it, Sir,” Lori accepted the hot dog in her pussy and begged for mercy. “I am sorry, Mark. I didn’t know that Brian would tell you what all I said about you.”

“I haven’t told him everything you said,” I smacked her ass again and decided to include Karen. “You said for a stuck-up prude she dresses like a fat slut!”

Karen folded her arms in anger. I made Lori keep counting and the two of us continued to make up insults that we never said for Mark and Karen until I decided Lori’s ass looked nice and red. Karen and Mark were not going anywhere.

Every now and then someone overheard us from the sidewalk and walked back behind the hedges to see what was going on. When passers-by witnessed the spectacle, they would usually laugh or seemed surprised but none of them felt invited enough to stay.

I removed Rachel’s hot dog gag and shoved it in her pussy. It was juicy and she backed up a little in it. I felt it was time to change tactics.

“What was written on your ass before you smeared it off today?” I said as I began spanking her ass.

“I was caught fingering my cunt and asshole,” she answered through gritted teeth as she counted the first swat.

“What else?” I spanked her hard again.

“Two! I am a dirty girl, Sir”

“Were you allowed to play with yourself?”

I swatted her hard on the ass again.

“No sir, three!”

“I gave you a chance to redeem yourself today by accepting your punishments at the mall but what did you do at the very end?”

“I got in a fight with my sister, Sir! Four...”

“What did you accuse Barbara of doing?” I was still using their fake names.

“Stealing my panties, Sir.” Lori counted five.

“Then when the security guard came, who did you leave behind so you could get away?” I smacked her ass nice and hard. It was a real stinger.

“Six! You Sir, but we waited in the parking lot!”

“Oh, how very considerate. Is that because I had the money that I earned from babysitting today and I was going to give it to you?” I smacked her ass hard.

“Yes,” she counted again and hissed and groaned a little. She stuck her ass out some as if trying to offer her ass to me. I knew her butt stung, and I knew I was making it hurt. She seemed to want that.

“Then you have the audacity to act like you are innocent at 7-11 and tell me you shouldn’t be punished like your sister?”

“Ouch, I didn’t say how much that outfit Karen is wearing makes me want to puke, or how Mark looks like if a turd came to life and grew arms and legs!” she counted. I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

“Yeah, but you thought it!” I insisted. “That’s why you need to be punished EVERY DAY!”

“Yes, I do,” Rachel began to gasp, and I was quite certain when her knees locked that she seemed to be having a very raunchy orgasm. Karen and Mark could see that too. Karen had finally had too much. I think she realized this was sexual for the girls and didn’t want to participate any longer. Her face was red, but she was smiling.

Mark continued watching.

“Are you cumming without permission?” I demanded angrily.

“No...” Rachel replied meekly while her body quivered. She reached between her legs and began to pull her one pussy lip that was longer than the other. “No Sir!” she insisted.

“Yeah, she is!” Lori snickered. “If she gets to play with herself, I should be able to as well!” Lori defiantly began to finger herself.

“Do you see what I have to deal with, Mark?” I pretended that this was just the worst scenario for a teenage boy to have to deal with. It was actually a dream come true and I think Mark knew that. “Would you help me punish them?”

“Oh, uh,” Mark was stunned but glad to be included.

“Can you watch them while I go back to the car to get a paddle? You can stick your dick in any of their holes and use them while I am gone. They are cum sponges. Just don’t let them cum without permission. They have to be punished severely for that.”

I took my time and went into the 7-11 to get some beef jerky, and a big gulp for myself. I assumed Mark would fuck the shit out of the girls while I was gone. The cashier regarded me like I was some kind of stud. “Where are those girls?” he asked.

“Outside, do you want to use them?”

“I wish I could, but I am the only one in the store,” he lamented. I would have tried to negotiate another gang bang if we had the time. I knew we had to get home in time for the girls to mow the lawn before their father returned and we were running behind.

I was surprised when I walked outside. The girls were just behind the other side of the hedge, and I could hear them talking but not see them. They could not see me either. I didn’t hear Mark because he had got his nut and left.

I heard Lori and Rachel teasing each other about their circumstances. Lori was lording it over her sister that Mark had chosen to fuck her mouth. I expected as much. I planned to pop around the hedges and punish them for talking without permission. I was glad I waited and continued to eavesdrop.

“Hey, I know Dad is probably going to cream Brian, but I am going to miss him. All those insults he made up about that construction guy were pretty funny.”

“Yeah, it was hard not to laugh out loud,” Rachel admitted.

“What if we do him a favor and tell Daddy we made him take us to the mall today?” Lori suggested. I stopped in my tracks. I was intrigued by her sudden decision. “What is the worst that could happen to us? Daddy will torture us?”

“Daddy will knock the shit out of us and not just on family weekend!”

“Hey, you are the one who said you needed to be punished all of the time!” Lori teased her sister.

“That was just in the heat of the moment,” I could hear Rachel breathing heavy. I assumed the girls were masturbating. “Daddy would still punish Brian because he let us manipulate him. His first rule was not to take any shit from us. You know Dad. He’s not going to care if Brian intentionally broke the rules, or it was us who convinced him.”

“I am just saying that he’s been a fun babysitter. He tried hard today to give us an exciting day and he meant well.”

“Tried? You would have pissed your panties if you had any on. We were literally selling pussy in an arcade today!” Rachel seemed impressed. I was very flattered.

“Yeah, he is a devious little sadist. I had to pretend it wasn’t that extreme, or it would have gone to his head and so did you. If you are too big of a chicken shit to get in trouble, then ‘ll tell Daddy it was all my idea. I promised him that I’d do unthinkable things to his dick for him if he took us to the mall. I’ll tell Daddy that we played his games and I MADE him give his babysitting money to you as a bribe to keep you quiet. You protested and refused to participate until I insisted.”

“Why tell him I took a bribe at all?” Rachel asked.

“He’s not going to believe you were totally innocent, Ra,” Lori mused playfully.

“True,” Rachel admitted. “Okay, I am in, you sick, twisted cunt, but we’ll tell Daddy we both made promises we didn’t intend to keep to fuck the ever-living shit out of him if he took us to the mall and made us play the same game we played at the beach.”

“Two cunts, one heart,” Lori said with approval. I didn’t get the reference, but she certainly seemed to agree with me and that was all that mattered.

“Two cunts, one heart,” Rachel answered. I assumed that was something they said to each other when they agreed upon a plan. “You get that Daddy is probably going to take away your car privileges for a month or more?”

“A month? I’ll be lucky if I ever get to drive again, now shut up before I change my mind,” Lori sighed.

I waited a few more moments before revealing myself. “Where is Mark?” I asked as I rounded the hedges.

The girls were bent over the metal transformer. Rachel and Lori had their shirts pulled up so that their boobs were resting on the metal. Lori’s hair was a little messed up. Their skirts were down, and they were both playing with themselves while waiting on all fours.

“He got his nut and left, Sir!” Lori explained.

“What hole did he use?”

“I sucked his dick. It took like ten seconds,” Lori beamed with pride.

“Next time, I want you to leave the cum on your tongue or spit it out in front of you so that I can watch you swallow it.”

“Were you cunts playing with yourself?” I demanded angrily. They had apparently eaten the hot dogs that were in their pussy.

Lori offered me her finger to sniff “guilty as charged! I guess we didn’t learn our less today,” she pouted sarcastically.

“Too bad you aren’t going to get a chance to take us back to the mall a second time,” Rachel teased as she stood up and dusted off her knees.

I insisted the two of them walk back to the car with their skirts pulled up in the back and their tank tops pulled up in the top. There were whistles and cat-calling, and when the girls tried to hop in the car, I made them strip outside before I let them in the car. Men ogled and called out at them. The girls seemed a little embarrassed.

Lori blasted “99 Red Balloons” by Nena on the radio as we raced out of the gas station.

I wasn’t sure how to process what I had heard them say behind the hedges. They were willing to take the fall for me. The part they didn’t know was that their Dad, had given me permission to take them to the mall. I wasn’t sure if he would tell them the truth. I was flattered they’d take the blame and at the same time unsure if I should be playing a ruse on them.

It was one thing to fool Mark and Karen. They had enjoyed watching the girl’s humiliations (until they didn’t) and it was a fun little game. I had begun this little charade with the premise that I wasn’t allowed to take them to the mall. However, now I felt guilty about keeping it a secret because they were willing to be punished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.