Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Coastland Mall

Coming of Age Sex Story: Coastland Mall - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Wow, this is the first family weekend that I think I’ve ridden in a car with my clothes on,” Lori said as we parked at the mall. We parked near Sears. The mall didn’t open until noon on Sundays, and it looked like we had arrived just about that time.

“Yeah, or handcuffed,” Rachel sat up. She had kept her hands behind her back out of habit for most of the ride.

“Stand up straight, no slouching,” I prodded the girls to walk properly as I urged them toward the mall. My mom frequently told me to stop slouching. It was intensely humiliating to me. I straightened my own walk because I wanted to set a good example and not be a hypocrite.

I also wasn’t as tall as them. They wore heels, and that made them even taller than they normally were. I suppose on some level, being bossed around by a guy who was younger and shorter was humiliating all on its own. I decided to try to embrace that and not let it make me feel puny.

“Tits bouncing and asses shaking just like at the football game,” I insisted that they strut as they walked.

“Poop-a-doop! Whip it out, all taking and no giving, watch me baby I am not your whore!! All this fascination with leather and lace is just the smoke from a burning tire!!” Lori sang her version of Sheena Easton’s Strut under her breath. It was cute.

“Remember the words,” I said. “Rachel you are going to pick first. We’ll start in first gear,” I used her father’s metaphor about starting out slow. “I am going to give you a dare and your sister is going to give you a dare to choose from. You’ll pick one.”

“Yeah, we get it,” Lori was chewing gum confidently. I am not sure where she got the gum from.

“My dare is worth one point. We are going to go into Camelot Music. You will go up to a male clerk and sing that song to him. He’s going to guess that it is Sheena Easton’s Strut. You are going to keep singing it and saying that it isn’t and making it dirtier and dirtier.”

“Okay, until what?” Lori asked as she popped some gum. I was glad she was on board with doing the dare. I hadn’t thought about there being an “end” to it though. I just wanted to see how long she could keep singing the song and telling him that wasn’t what it was called.

That was the dare. I just wanted them to do that one bit. I suddenly realized that she expected me to have an outcome to the game. “You will keep doing it until he guesses that you meant Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield. You lose automatically if you sing to the tune of Jessie’s girl, tell him the name of the song or the artist, or sing any Springfield lyrics. If he guesses it you can stop and you win a point. If you can last five minutes without him guessing it you win a point. You can earn a bonus point by telling him that you are so grateful you are willing to suck his dick in the backroom and he agrees.”

“Wow, a Lori Special for just one point?” Lori smirked.

I turned to Rachel. We were just about at the mall entrance. I told her to come up with a dare. I assumed it would take her a little while.

“These are supposed to be things we are doing because you caught us masturbating, and it’s a punishment?” she asked.

I hadn’t thought about it quite like that. My initial thought was it would be a valid excuse if anybody asks why the girls were doing something weird that would be a good cover story. I realized that they needed a theme to their scenario.

“Your babysitter is taking you to the mall. You were caught masturbating because you are nasty girls. Your parents condone me punishing you if you misbehave. I am punishing you today, and that includes making you confess what you did to anyone who cares to ask. However, for this dare, I have permitted Lori to go into the music store because she has a song in her head and she can’t quite remember what it was called.”

“Okay,” Rachel nodded. She wasted no time spitting out a dare for her sister. I wasn’t sure if she had been thinking of one on the way to the mall or if she was just that spontaneous.

“Go into Brookstone and test five hand-massagers,” Rachel grinned. She looked down at her shoes while she said it. “You get a point if you can do all five without getting kicked out. If anyone tries to stop you, then you play dumb and say that is how Mom uses hers and you just assumed they were for demonstration purposes.”

I was the one who was supposed to assign the point values. I kind of liked that dare though. Mine seemed a lot less humiliating. The girls were creative, clever and they seemed to enjoy watching each other be humiliated.

“I’ll do the Brookstone one, but watch it when it is your turn,” Lori popped her gum. We head straight for Brookstone. I was so nervous. The girls walked the mall like it was their domain. We were early. It was mostly senior citizens walking around and a few mall sluts like Lori and Rachel. They were the goody-two-shoes Debbie Gibson types. They had their hair in cute ponytails and leg-warmers like girls liked to wear back in those days.

No one seemed to pay that much attention to two slutty girls in the mall. It was Florida and it was hot outside even though it was late in the year. Short skirts and a lot of leg really didn’t surprise people all that much in Florida.

My first stop in the mall was always Babbage’s. It was a computer store. I didn’t have a computer but I loved to look at the video games. It was right next to the arcade. It was surprisingly hard for me to ignore those stores. I was technically in charge and could have made them stop in there while I perused the video games.

Brian definitely would have given in to temptation. I was lucky that I was relying on the merger with my alter-ego Eddie to help guide me. We went straight to Brookstone.

Brookstone in those days was a store of magic and wonder to me. It was full of James Bond style gadgets and massage chairs. Every time I came to the mall, they had some new gizmo for sale. I was fascinated by automatic spatulas and electric fans that was powered by a potato.

There weren’t many customers in the store because it had recently opened. There were two guys working in the back. I was nervous. Brian was nervous anyway. I didn’t want to get kicked out before the game really even got started. I was tempted to tell Lori that I was making an executive decision and forcing her to pick my dare.

Rachel and I milled around the store. Lori made a bee-line for the massagers. In those days, they sold things like the Hitachi Magic Wand. They were ostensibly sold for relieving tension and relaxing sore muscles. I never really thought about how it looked exactly like a penis until I saw Lori pick it up in one hand.

She gripped it like it was a big cock. She sniffed the top. The head of the wand was rubberized and shaped like the tip of a big robotic dick. She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching.

Lori slipped it under her skirt and flicked the switch. The vibrator began to do its work. Her tooth brush dropped out at her feet. Lori smiled and let the device pound her pussy and stimulate her clit.

I was surprised that the store clerks hadn’t noticed. They were used to people standing up at the front of the store sampling the massagers. Most people put them on their backs or legs to try them out. Lori’s nipples got hard and poked through her top.

I think she maintained it for longer than a minute. Rachel saw that one of the store clerks was walking up to her sister and intercepted him. She began to flirt with him and redirected him to ask about some gimmicky robot dog resting on a high shelf.

I assumed because they were in a competition, she would want Lori to fail. The second store clerk noticed Lori had moved on to the next massager. He started to approach her to see if he could offer some help. He hadn’t noticed yet that she was putting the massager under her skirt. I think some senior citizens that were window shopping definitely had.

An old lady’s jaw dropped, and she slapped her husband on the shoulder when she caught him staring.

I intercepted him. “Do you have that Boris Diplomat Electronic Chess computer?” I asked. It was something I had on my wish list from Santa Claus for two years. I had seen it in a computer magazine and I wanted it desperately.

“Uh yes, but uh,” the clerk clearly suspected Lori was up to something. I was persistent and redirected him.

Lori was able to finish the dare. I heard her coo and orgasm a few times and I am sure more than a couple people saw her making some funny faces. We kept the clerks occupied until she could finish up. It felt like much longer than five minutes.

“I like this one,” she told me. “Will you get it for me, please?”

“No.”

“Bad Babysitter,” she pouted and folded her arms. She held it up and made me sniff it. I could smell her pussy juices dripping off it.

“Do you want me to spank you in Brookstone?”

“Oh, that would be nice!” Lori cooed. We hustled out of the store before the clerks could kick us out for being disruptive. I was so nervous that we’d get in trouble.

“That was the easiest point,” Lori chuckled afterward.

“We helped you,” I said.

“Is that what a babysitter would do?” Lori asked coyly. She had a good point. If we were going to play these roles, I wasn’t playing mine. I pointed out that Rachel was competing against her, but she helped.

“Yeah, I am her sister, and we are being punished together,” Rachel kissed Lori on the cheek.

I decided that we may need to make an adjustment to the game to make it more interesting. Dennis had told me that when I made a rule I “owned” it. He made it clear that I couldn’t just go changing the rules constantly and expect anything but chaos.

“That was just a warm-up,” I said.

“Nuh-uh, that counts as a point,” Lori protested.

I assured her that she’d get her point. “I just meant that we are trying to figure out what we can and cannot do. I agree with you. As the babysitter I should not try to help you finish your dares. You can’t beg to be punished though.”

“Why not?”

Fair point. She liked to be punished.

“If you are playing a role, then you are supposed to not want to get punished.”

“What if my role is that I am just calling your bluff or I am just bratty?”

Once again, that was a fair point. I have to admit that I LIKED her questions. I didn’t have answers for everything. I liked that she was making me think. I didn’t really know what I was going to do at the mall before we got here. I hadn’t planned the dares out. I hadn’t thought about possible scenarios and repercussions. I was winging it.

Things had been easier at the beach. Dennis left me feeling like I was running the show. It was really him that made sure everyone played nicely and the tempo of the game kept moving.

There was something exciting and scary about winging it though.

“Okay, from this point on I am Eddie,” I said. “I am the babysitter.”

“Eddie?”

“Yeah, that’s my character’s name,” I was used to role-playing games, and the girls didn’t really understand what I was talking about. “I am your babysitter. You are Tittler and Assler, AKA Lori and Rachel.”

“Why can’t we have cool names?”

“Yeah, I want to be Vanessa,” Lori said.

“Vanessa is a bitch!”

“I know!”

“What if someone recognizes you?”

“I’ve got the wig!”

“They’ll know it’s you, Lori!”

“I’ll just say that I get compared to Lori Wagner all the time. She is hot but I am hotter,” Lori giggled.

We abandoned the idea of fake names. It would be weird If anyone from school saw us, and we had to maintain the fake names. I told them that I’d still call them Tittler and Assler.

“You two cunts have been caught playing with yourselves and I am going to teach you a lesson. You’ve got a lot of points to earn through punishment dares. You made bad choices playing with yourselves! You’ll have to pick a dare to show how sorry you are for breaking the rules! If you don’t, you’ll be mowing the front yard with a turd in your mouth!”

“Frozen though, right?” Lori asked.

“Yeah, at least until it thaws!” I snickered. “I am going to teach you what happens to dirty girls. Rachel, you can choose between my dare or your sister’s dare. You’ve got to pick one.”

We were walking past the pet store and the organ store. In those days, the mall had a giant store that sold pianos and electric organs. There was an old man sitting at the organ outside of the mall playing his heart out. He was demonstrating the organ by playing some kind of happy Lawrence Welk Polka music that old people enjoy.

“You can sit with that guy for five minutes. You need to unzip his pants and give him a hand job. You can ask him first or just do it. You get a bonus point if you can get him to finish all over your hand.”

The girls looked at me in shock. Lori arched an eyebrow. “Wow, that’s wicked. Okay, I get to make up one too? Ra, Go in the pet store and ask to see one of the dogs. Milk it’s little wiener.”

“LORI!!!” Rachel blushed at the outrageous dare. We both thought it was way over the top.

“What? You’ve never milked a dog’s wiener? They like it.”

Lori seemed to enjoy making others uncomfortable. She grinned at both of us and her blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

I was shocked. Lori was talking about jerking off a dog in front of people. I wasn’t sure if she was serious – she certainly seemed like she was.

“I am just talking about a little hand-job. You’ve pulled off hobos before! I am not saying you have to suck his little doggy dick,” Lori giggled. “He’d be such a happy little dog.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.