Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

People wearing costumes in a theatre

Rachel called the teenage boy who was telling everyone it was time to come in “The Usher.”

The Usher kept repeating the same question. “Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin...”

I thought he was simply being dramatic and making up something silly to say to let us know the show was about to begin. He spoke like he was in a dream like trance as he herded us like cattle through the glass double-doors. No one that worked at the theater cared that people were wearing panties and even bras in public.

He said, “The entertainment for this evening is not new, you’ve seen this entertainment through and through you have seen your birth, your life, your death ... you may recall all the rest.”

Other people began to say the words with him. Almost everyone repeated the final line with him when we reached the front doors.

DID YOU HAVE A GOOD WORLD WHEN YOU DIED? – ENOUGH TO BASE A MOVIE ON?”

I was genuinely impressed with how everyone was so weird at the same time. I hadn’t even entered the movie theater, and I already felt like this was going to be rather entertaining. I was glad that Lori had asked her father to let us come there.

Lori joined me and Rachel as we waited with the forty or fifty other people crammed into the lobby together.

The Usher stood by the front entrance next to a small card table. The card table had been draped with a crimson red table-cloth. There were brown paper bags similar to the ones we carried with us on the table for sale. A stone-faced woman with blonde hair that looked like she couldn’t give a shit if the entire theater caught fire sat at the table and stared straight ahead.

“Is it Asses to Elbows out there?” a thunderous woman’s voice called out from behind the door.

“FUCK NO!” the crowd raised their fists.

“Is it the same crusty little turds we have every week again?” she asked.

“YES!!”

“ARE THERE ANY YUMMY VIRGINS AT LEAST?” she sounded like she was hungry to fuck all of them.

The girls prodded me to yell, but no one else did. They seemed disappointed that I didn’t say anything.

“WE WILL FIND OUT WHO HAS THEIR CHERRY AND WHO DOESN’T!”

The woman opened a door and stepped out like she was Wonder Woman. She was big, but she looked had a pretty face. The girls told me her name was “Lady Viking”.

I recognized the woman immediately. She was one of the managers of the theater. During normal operating hours, she wore very normal, mundane clothing. Tonight, she was dressed in a very lowcut bustier that made her tits look huge. Her nipples were easily visible. She also had on a pair of tight panties, a garter belt and heels. She wore a collar around her neck just like the ones that the girls wore at home.

If she was submissive in any way, she certainly didn’t seem like it. She was clearly the one who was large and in charge. She dominated the doorway when she opened it and all eyes were on her. I think what made her look so hot to me was that she looked so normal and mundane during the day and now I was able to see her dressed so differently.

I didn’t recognize anyone else that was here. There was something cool about how familiar the manager was to me and now I knew her dirty little secret she participated in on the weekend!

“Who came here tonight to see THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD??”

There were cheers from the crowd.

“Who came here tonight to have a fucking GREAT TIME?”

The cheers grew louder.

“Well, you are shit out of luck. All we have is this piece of crap Rocky Horror again!” she indicated that the movie that everyone came to see was horrible. The crowd seemed to think that was funny.

“ARE YOU FUCKERS GOING TO RUIN MY THEATER THROWING TOAST AND RICE AND SQUIRTING WATER?” She shouted her question angrily to the crowd.

“FUCK YEAH!!” everyone insisted.

“THEN BUY YOUR ROCKY HORROR CRAP HERE, JUST TWO DOLLARS FOR A VIRGIN STARTER PACK AND FIVE DOLLARS FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU WILL EVER NEED.”

The sign above the merchandise on the table literally said “2$ virgin starter pack” and “5$ ALL THE SHIT YOU WILL EVER NEED”.

I found it hard to believe that the movie theater would condone selling merchandise labelled like that, but then there were people standing around in bras and panties, and that was fine too.

It cost five dollars to get in. Lady Viking started letting people in. She’d search each person and pat them down. It was a little tongue in cheek, and she’d feel them up as she did.

Almost no one bought the merchandise. The girl that was supposed to be selling it stared straight ahead and rested her chin on her fist. She occasionally sold something but didn’t move her head. The fact that she seemed so apathetic was kind of funny to me.

Every now and then someone would say “Tittiana, show us your tits”

Then she would flip them a bird with her finger without moving her chin and ignore them. Tittiana reminded me of Rachel because she would appear very disaffected by the attention she was receiving.

She was an attractive blonde woman in her late twenties. She was Russian, but she rarely spoke. Tatiana was dressed in a low-cut outfit that did show off her boobs. I thought it was a little ironic she would be so offended by people wanting to see them when she was literally letting you see her cleavage.

The usher collected the money and gave change. I recognized him as well. He worked there during the day too. I think he even went to my school. He didn’t say anything to anyone as they came through the single-file line to get in. He didn’t say thank you or here is your chance.

When Lori walked up he said “Hey Lori! Where is Brad?”

She pointed to me. He called me an asshole. “Not that Brad! Your brother! We miss him. The new Rocky isn’t as good.”

I paid for the girls to get in. Lady Viking felt them up a little and let them both walk in. She stopped when she saw me and said “Aren’t you a little ray of sunshine? Where have you been all of my life darling?”

I didn’t know what to say. She was almost my mother’s age.

She started to search me. She felt my dick and made no secret that she was touching it. The entire line had to stop and wait. I was mortified.

“I don’t think I finished searching you yet. You might be bringing in some illegal contraband,” she searched me a second time.

I smiled when she made it obvious that she was just playing with my dick through my pants. She sniffed me and looked at the Usher. “He smells like a virgin. Are you a virgin?”

I knew she was asking if I was a virgin to the show. I was so embarrassed because I heard tittering laughter and people calling me an asshole behind my back. “Yes,” I shrugged.

Lady Viking took out a red marker and put a red “V” on my head.

“Oh Monnssssster?” she summoned someone named Monster in a cartoonishly sweet voice.

“YES MUM?” a hulking guy in an Elvis wig and a pair of overalls came stomping out from behind the doors. He had to have been waiting there this entire time for this occasion.

“We’ve got a virgin!” she sounded excited

“VIRGIN!!!” he whinnied and roared like a dragon that was ready to roast the shire for stealing from his golden treasure hoard.

The crowd roared in excitement as well. Monster picked me up in a single motion and hoisted me over his shoulder.

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO HIM?”

“FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM?”

I began to panic. I really did. Usher stopped Monster from running away with me and gave me my five dollars in change. I held on to my brown paper bag and then Monster ran me up to the stage.

The Gulf Coast Cinema had only one theater. It had one main aisle in the center and two rows along the side. The floor was sloped so that the people in the front’s heads wouldn’t spoil the view for the people in the back. Monster screamed Virgin as he ran through the theater at full speed. It really scared me. I really thought he was going to butt fuck me.

You can understand why that seemed like a real possibility after hearing how my weekend had gone so far, right?

There was a stage in the front of the movie screen. It wasn’t very big, and I never knew what the point of it was before.

Monster planted me on the stage and told me to stay there. He said he would beat me with my own dick if I even thought about moving.

I watched Lori and Rachel giggle while they sat down together. I regretted being so kind to them earlier. I plotted a little revenge. I was absolutely terrified to stand on the stage by myself.

People called me a virgin, threw toast at me, and also called me an asshole. Who was the one who was supposed to be humiliated here? It was me at the moment.

Monster brought two girls to the stage the same way he brought me. The first one was cute. She was wearing normal clothes and looked a little lost. She was probably my age. She had a big red “V” on her forehead and seemed to want to get down from the stage right away.

“NO, STAY!” Monster growled. She started to walk off the stage when he turned his back. He instinctively turned around. “STAY!!” he snarled in a Monster-from-the-Muppets kind of voice.

She stopped trying to escape after that. It was just me and her. I felt a little kinship to how awkward she must have felt and appreciated sharing the stage with her.

The second girl was older. She was probably about Rachel’s age. She wore a black bra, and a pair of panties. The panties were sheer in the back so that her ass-crack was completely visible through the material. She kicked a little as he ran her up to the stage shouting virgin with Conan the barbarian like rage. She also had a big red “V” on her forehead.

My first thought was “Why did she choose this outfit? Was she an adrenaline junkie like the girls?”

No one seemed all that shock about what she was wearing. She was in public in a bra and panties and her ASS CRACK WAS VISIBLE! She must have arrived just as they let us into the theater. I hadn’t seen her out in the alleyway. As a butt connoisseur, I was hopeful to see as many different women’s asses as I could.

I could look at Lori, Rachel and Doris’s ass all day, and that was awesome – but getting to see this girl’s butt crack through the black veil of her panties seemed like a special treat. There was nothing particularly noteworthy about her butt other than it was just a “Butt I hadn’t seen yet”.

Usher walked on stage carrying an electric guitar. The crowd cheered. He strummed it and played what sounded like the start of a really cool rock song. Everyone liked that. He seemed to be tuning the guitar while playing just the intro of a song. After about four times of doing that and getting everyone excited he played the Wedding March on guitar and the entire theater erupted.

“We have one, two, three, count them, three virgins tonight. I bet you didn’t know that it was audience partisssaa ... pation did you?” he intentionally stretched out the word anticipation. I remembered that Lori had done that.

The girls nodded their heads that they did. I didn’t know what to say.

“Are you high, dude?” Usher asked me in a stoner voice as he played a Jimi Hendrix riff.

“No,” I said. I immediately realized that when I spoke his microphone picked it up.

“He’s high!” Usher turned to the crowd and put his arms out. He was making a joke that I was so high I didn’t know how high I actually was. I turned beet red and the butterflies in my stomach were churning. I couldn’t understand how Lori and Rachel ENJOYED this feeling at all. It was so intense and scary.

The crowd cheered for me. Why would they cheer for me for using drugs? I was still pretty straight edge and thought drugs fried your brain and were not cool. Obviously, they felt otherwise.

“Are you ready to be de-virginized?”

I had no idea. I nodded.

“Okay, show me how you’d eat this twinkie,” he unwrapped a twinkie, and opened it up in the center like a hot dog bun. He flicked his tongue like Lori did when she was talking about oral sex.

He handed it to me so that the slit was open and I realized he wanted me to eat it like a girl’s pussy. It was super humiliating. I felt like I would regret it. I was planning to make the girl’s stand on their heads and walk on their hand’s naked down Kelly Road for bringing me here.

Suddenly, the crowd erupted into a lascivious cheer of approval. The girls in the audience swooned at how I licked the twinkie like it was sexy. Could they even see me from so far away?

Usher played a riff from Van Halen’s Panama and told me to stand off to the side. I wanted to keep going. That was cool. The entire crowd was into me! Was this it?

“You girls are virgins,” he spoke to the two girls. The girls giggled and seemed excited to suddenly be the center of attention. I thought girls were supposed to protect their virginity until marriage. These two young girls were smiling with anticipation.

“I think you need to eat each other’s cherries,” he said. He reached into an open jar of maraschino cherries he had placed on stage. He took out two cherries and handed it to them. Then he made them stand really close. The crowd cheered and the girls looked mortified – except they were both smiling.

He lowered their hands until they were both holding a cherry in front of the other girls mouth. Then he had them suck it. The girl in the panties sucked the cherry. The other girl ate it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.