Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

“Oh, Honey,” Doris hugged Rachel tenderly and held her in her arms. “I am so, so sorry!” she comforted her daughter sweetly. They looked like two angels. The motherly angel comforted the crying fallen angel who had tarnished her wing. I know that sounds dramatic, but it really was quite touching to watch Doris dry her daughter’s tears while Rachel blubbered and sobbed.

The others stood back for a moment and just let this completely genuine moment happen.

Dennis didn’t punish Rachel. Lori didn’t make fun of her. I stood by and felt a little guilty as well. I had been thinking about where I could get the girls in a position where they could suck on each other’s assholes. I supposed that would not happen and that we’d had our fun for the day. It wasn’t’ even noon yet, and I certainly didn’t want to leave.

Salty tears ran down Rachel’s face as she buried her head in her mother’s bosom for comfort. Doris wiped her tears and calmed her.

A large wave broke against the rocks, and in a split instant, I heard Doris gasp and yell “You little shit!”

Rachel had been reaching behind her mother, creeping her hands around to the clasp of her bikini top. She snapped it, and in an instant, it was off and in her hands. Rachel began running just as fast as she could back toward the throng of people. She was twirling the skimpy bikini top over her head like a cowboy preparing to throw a lasso on a cattle drive.

Doris took off after her daughter at a sprint. She wasted no time or energy protecting her modesty. Her big jugs swung from side to side and bounced and thundered as she chased after her daughter and shook her fists.

It took me a moment to start laughing. I could tell from Dennis and Lori’s faces that they half-expected some sort of shenanigans like that.

When we caught up with them, Doris was on Rachel’s chest and the two were slap fighting. Doris was certainly getting the best of her daughter. She was in remarkable shape and gave as good as she got from her daughter. Doris’s big boobs were bare for the world to see. She saw no reason to give up one of her free hands to cover her modesty.

Rachel’s bikini bottoms were down around her knees. I don’t know how Doris had managed to pull them off. It seemed as if Doris must have caught her by the back of the bikini and pulled down in order to trip Rachel up so she could pounce on her. Rachel’s mom was feisty and aggressive when she wanted to be! Downright ruthless if she had to be!

A crowd had gathered to watch the spectacle. No one had stopped it, in part because catfights were rare and I am pretty sure a lot of people enjoyed watching it. They were also clearly not going for the jugular and actually hurting each other. They were slapping titties, pulling hair and pulling clothes. They weren’t punching, biting or kicking.

“Stop this at once,” Dennis demanded. The girls stopped immediately. Doris dropped her arms as if imaginary fifty-pound weights had been strapped to her wrists. She remained on her daughter’s chest until Dennis insisted they stand.

Doris placed one arm over her nipples as she stood. It was a token gesture at best. Rachel stood up and began to pull her bottoms back up.

“It’s a little late for that now! I told you both no fighting! Stand up, hands at your sides.”

“Sorry, Sir!” they both mumbled. Rachel left her bikini bottoms slightly askew. Her ass crack was visible, but most of her pussy was not.

“What did you say? It sounded like a half-assed apology because you aren’t really sorry for what you did.”

“Sorry, Sir,” the mother and daughter projected their voice more clearly, this time almost in unison.

“You’ve embarrassed us, you’ve embarrassed these people, and you’ve flashed half-the-beach. We might as well flash the other half!”

“I can explain, Sir! She took my top and...” Doris knew that her husband already understood the story. This was all for show.

“Save it! You enjoyed dashing around here showing your fat jugs to young men!”

A few people chuckled, but most people seemed to judge Dennis harshly for speaking like that to her.

Doris scandalously admitted it was true. The crowd turned a little on Doris and there was a few more giggles.

She held the bikini top up to her nipples absent-mindedly. He grabbed it from her. “You’ll get this back when we get back to the camp!”

“And you ... do you think you are fooling anybody with that top?” he tweaked her nipples. Everyone could tell her bikini top was painted on.

“You yanked down Rachel’s bikini bottoms or did she pull them down herself to flash the boys again?”

“She pulled them down herself, Sir.”

“Nuh-uh! Mom’s a filthy liar! You know that, Daddy!” Rachel offered.

“I told you that you had to call me Sir today at the beach, because you need to learn respect!” he told the girls he didn’t know which one to believe, so he would punish both. “I can’t just let this go! You’ve been warned already. Do you think it’s fair that I give you 20 smacks each?”

“Yes, Sir,” they groaned in misery. I noticed Lori was watching with amusement.

“Bend over right here, take your bottoms down and touch your toes!”

“Yes, Sir!” they whined, but both of them bent over and scowled at one another angrily. Each blamed the other for their predicament. It dawned on me that this was more predicament bondage to them.

They pulled their bikini bottoms down very slowly. It was almost like a striptease, except there was no bawdy music playing and no wild dancing. We all watched with anticipation as their butt cracks were fully exposed to us.

Rachel and Doris reluctantly bent over and showed their entire ass to about thirty people. More people in the front of the circle watching this debacle started to circle around slowly to the back to watch. I was sure that was no coincidence.

There were some onlookers who expressed outrage, but even they stayed to watch.

“Son, I can’t spank two asses at a time. Can you come up and spank your sister for me?”

A few of the older men watching this spectacle play out snickered when she gasped in outrage. They looked at Rachel like she was what they were going to have for dinner. Rachel could have simply stood up and stopped pushing her bare-ass out and walked away. She remained in position, grabbing her ankles like Doris.

Mother and daughter were lined up side by side on the beach. Dennis made them grab their ankles and spread their legs wider. It was a little unbelievable to me that no one stopped it. I think the crowd was overwhelmingly men laughing and scrabbling to get a better look.

A few people volunteered to spank Rachel. A few of them sounded like they were joking and didn’t expect to be taken seriously. The rest sounded like they thought I had no business going up to Rachel’s backside. They said I was puny and they could do a better job.

“They are just jealous, Son.” Dennis acknowledged the derisive boos I was getting. “We aren’t spanking you because we hate you. We are spanking you out of love! We want you to stop acting like wild pigs running around chaotically disrupting everyone’s fun times. Five minutes of whooping your asses red will hopefully make you think twice next time!”

“Fat chance,” Rachel sneered.

Doris apologized but it seemed disingenuous on every level. “It was Rachel’s fault, not mine! Not this time! I am sorry, Sir! Please let me pull my bottoms up! Everyone is looking!”

“You should have thought about that before you yanked hers down! No one here cares about your modesty! You’ve been shaking your sugar-shakers all day long and trying to get men to look at your fat asses. You can stand five minutes longer!”

“Yes, Sir,” Doris conceded. I have to admit it did sound strange when she called her husband, Sir. She didn’t talk in a crisp military manner like she was addressing a superior officer. It would have sounded a little more natural if she had addressed him as “Dear” like she normally did. I was used to hearing her talk that way.

Dennis brought his beefy hand down on her ass. I thought he was going to count. She counted instead. “ONE, thank you, Sir!”

Now, THAT sounded good. I liked that.

“Hurry up, and start, Goober!” Rachel looked over her shoulder scornfully at me when I didn’t keep up with her father.

“Take your time, Son. Do it right! Don’t let her talk to you like that. Give her five more for calling you goober too!” he told me. He continued to spank Doris nice and slow and make her count while he talked to us. “How are you supposed to address your brother today?”

“Sir, but only because you are making me call every man Sir, not because he is the boss of me!”

“He’s the boss of you right now, and he just spanked you. Why didn’t you count it out loud?”

“He started? I didn’t feel it,” She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at me. She clearly felt me slap her ass. She was being facetious with me. Some people in the crowd thought she was being bratty, but others seemed to be turning on me for losing control of the situation.

“You’ve got to hit your sister like you mean it. It’s not going to adjust her attitude if she thinks you are not serious!” he showed me by reaching over and smacking her ass nice and hard. “It’s all in the wrists,” he said. I observed how he twisted his wrist like he was returning a ball with a tennis racket.

“ONE, thank you, Sir!” Rachel rocked forward and counted out the first swat nice and loud. Her painful reaction and surprised look made a few people laugh.

“If she doesn’t show gratitude when she counts then do it over until she does,” Dennis added as he went back to striking Doris. He yanked his wife’s hair and pulled her head back. “We are doing this for YOUR benefit. You are wasting time I could be spending relaxing on the beach.”

“I know Sir, and I am sorry! Thank you for disciplining us, we had it coming!” Doris agreed.

I spanked Rachel with all of my might. The palm of my hand stung, and my arm muscles exploded when I connected with her pert little ass. “TWO, thank you, SIR!”

There was some tittering laughter. I got her up to four before she complained to her daddy. “Can you spank me, Daddy? He’s not doing it right. He keeps getting his finger in my poop-hole!”

There was so much guffawing and wise cracking from the crowd! I knew the girls had to be feeling the lion share of the humiliation.

I also felt embarrassed when she called me out for being a pervert. All these men were chuckling and chortling after she made the snide remark. Even Doris had trouble containing her laughter while she counted out the next stroke. She was up to number eleven already.

I WAS trying to slide my hand into her buttery ass-crack when I slapped her ass. I was fascinated with butts and thought I could get away with touching my palm to her puckered asshole while I spanked her. It seemed like a fair trade for the pain I was feeling in my arm. I felt like my muscles were starting to go numb.

“Are you spanking your sister’s poop-hole, Son?” Dennis seemed amused and some of the others laughed. I didn’t know what to say. I stopped spanking her ass for a moment.

“Don’t stop,” Rachel chided me before I could think of an excuse. “I just wanted Daddy to know you are being disgusting! Let’s just hurry up and get this done!”

“Don’t get poop on your fingers!” one of the smart-asses in the crowd shouted. I was surprised it wasn’t Lori. She was just standing off to the side watching this play out with a bemused expression.

“I don’t have poop on my ass! Who said that?” Rachel looked angry. I started spanking her again and she counted out another.

“Head forward, eyes looking between your legs. You’ve got twenty more to go and If I tell Brian to spank you on that fat cunt, then that is what he will do.”

“Ouch, Six, thank you, Sir! Yes, Daddy, but Mom should get more! She was out in the water sucking dicks earlier.”

“I was not!” Doris counted out her fourteenth and lied about not giving head. Dennis smacked her ass so hard that both of Doris’s cheeks flapped like flags in a strong breeze when he brought his meaty palm down on them. I knew that had to hurt.

“Yuh-huh,” Rachel removed one hand from her ankle and pointed out three guys she knew that Doris had gone down while they were frolicking in the gulf waters. “Lori, tell Daddy!”

“I am not in this! This is all on you two whores! And if I am not mistaken, you were out there sucking cocks too!” Lori added.

“Yeah, but I am not married! Mom is the one that was cheating! Seven, thank you, Sir!”

“Is that true, Doris? Were you cheating on me again? Right under my nose while we were swimming?” Dennis played it all very straight. He sounded like his heart was breaking right before everyone’s eyes. The crowd was definitely on his side now.

“No, I would never!!” Doris lied and yelped when he spanked her again before she counted it out.

“DORIS! THE TRUTH!” Dennis demanded.

“Yes, I had a little fun, that’s all! I thought you saw me and were okay with me having a little fun, Sir!” Doris admitted.

“I’d give you twenty more on your soaking wet cunt if there wasn’t families here!” Dennis warned. The visual of him spanking her on the pussy in front of this beach-going crowd was probably humiliating enough. My dick was so hard that it was poking up through the top of my swimming trunks. If Lori had pulled my pants down, everyone would have seen my erection!

“Make them run back to camp with their bikinis around their ankles and sing the dink-a-doo-slutty-boo song! You can spank them there, Daddy!” Lori hopped up and down excitedly. Her tits bounced as she acted like a delighted teacher’s pet that had just reminded the teacher that he forgot to give us a pop quiz on a Monday.

“Shut up, Lori! We don’t need your help!” Rachel groaned as I hit her again. I made no secret I was slicing the edge of my hand between her ass cheeks in a karate chop. I imagined hitting the edge of a hot dog between a very sticky bun. She rocked forward after every strike and then rocked back in time for the next whack.

“Frankly, I am surprised I don’t have to spank you too! You’re usually the first one with her panties around her ankles. I can’t take you anywhere!”

“I’ve been trying to be good and behave myself, Daddy!”

“Nuh-uh,” Rachel insisted. The girls bickered and trashed talked one another. Everything Rachel ended up saying was another confirmation to the crowd that she was either a selfish pig or a spoiled brat. The more they did that, the more the audience seemed to feel that the spankings were justified.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.