Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

When Dennis returned with Doris and Lori, he explained to me that he liked to use nail polish to paint their tits because it applied an epoxy-like hardness that made it easier to attach weights and not scratch her skin. He has painted all of their nipples that way.

The color was shockingly red and made his daughter look much sluttier.

“It does make it easier to play darts,” he joked. I assumed he was joking.

“It is a bitch to remove,” Lori added. Rachel and Doris nodded in agreement.

I asked for some nail polish. Dennis uses a much larger bottle at home when he paints their tits up. The girls had brought a small kit of make-up with them and that would have to do. I told Dennis we were in the field, and we’d have to improvise.

He liked that. Lori called me a brown-noser and Dennis made her turn around and bend over for me. She already had a rosy-red ass because he spanked out in the car. “Ten more,” he put her over his knee. He grew a little more comfortable publicly humiliating his daughter at the beach.

In the 1980s, parents often put their kids over their knees and spanked them in public. You can choose to believe it or not but sometimes OTHER people spanked people’s kids when they were misbehaving in public and the parents weren’t around.

I’ll never forget we were in a pizza hut a few years back. Pizza hut wasn’t known as a delivery place back then. It was an experience and a place you went to celebrate something like an anniversary or winning a little league baseball game.

I wasn’t very athletic. I warmed the bench most of the time. I lucked out and got on a team that won a lot of games though.

I’ll never forget that one of my teammates was running around like he was on a sugar high. He kept demanding quarters for the Galaga machine and playing Disco Duck on the jukebox. It was a funny song and I liked it but eventually, it really gets on your nerves.

The annoying boy was shimmying under some tables and getting on everyone’s nerves. He had probably drank two pitchers of soda and was having a caffeine and sugar overload. His parents grabbed him up and his father pulled his pants down right in front of everyone. He put the boy over his knee and spanked the snot out of him.

All the other parents pointed to the boy as an object lesson to their kids to behave themselves. My parents said the same thing to me!

No one would expect a pretty 19-year-old girl to have her butt over her father’s knee at the beach though.

I started painting lines on Rachel’s back with the nail polish. The brush that comes with a normal bottle is really too fine to make much of a difference, though. Doris realized what I was doing and volunteered to take over for me.

It took Doris a good twenty minutes and two and a half bottles of nail polish to finish painting her daughter’s bikini top strap. Men walked past and observed Rachel laying topless across her mother’s lap while she painted her. They also observed Dennis spanking Lori, but it only took him about a minute to pop her ass until it glowed rosy.

Dennis told me it was a great idea, but Doris and Lori’s jugs probably wouldn’t fool anyone flopping around with just paint. “Rachel’s got tits like a little girl so it works for her,” he said. He made the girls kneel in the sand while we sat in the only two lawn chairs they set up. There were enough chairs for everybody in the car.

I think that made it even more humiliating for them to have their ass in the sand while Dennis and I sat in the chairs.

Rachel blushed and looked down.

“Are we ever going in the water, Sir?” Lori pleaded.

“Yep,” Dennis got up and everybody followed him. He didn’t have to tell everybody it was time to go He exuded a natural leadership quality that made you realize we needed to move on. He also didn’t worry about anyone stealing our stuff.

In the 1980s, people stole stuff, don’t get me wrong. I think there was an unspoken rule amongst beach goers to watch over other people’s stuff. Enough people had seen us behaving outrageously that there would be no way anyone would not recognize someone who didn’t belong at our camp snooping around.

Dennis made Lori grip a bottle of sunscreen in her teeth just in case we needed it. A little spit ran down her chin as she dutifully gripped it in her teeth like a loyal puppy.

We walked along the beach where the water meets the sand. The tide glides in and covers the land in a thin film of sudsy water. There were boys out skimboarding near the pier. Skimboarding is like surfing the way skateboarding is like riding a motorcycle. On the west coast of Florida the surf never gets very high so most guys my age that go to the beach will try skimboarding.

It’s very easy to do. You toss a board onto that thin film of water and hop on. You hope you don’t fall and bust your ass and if you manage to land on your feet you can glide a few yards down the beach.

There are a lot of safer places to skimboard but boys have traditionally chosen to do it by the pier because girls are by the pier. There is really only reason to skim board and that is to show off in front of girls.

We had to walk past a bunch of grinning guys my age and a little older. The girls waved at them and smiled. A few boys laughed at how the girls were wearing their bikinis. They all noticed that Rachel’s tits were bouncing up and down and she wasn’t wearing a bikini top.

A few of them went to my school. I knew they’d recognize Rachel. She rolled her eyes and waved and smiled at them.

I felt like Dennis was intentionally leading the girls through a gauntlet of hungry sharks, except the sharks were perverted teenagers and old men. The next group of guys were some rowdy, well-tanned redneck fisherman who cheered from the surface of the pier. They were fishing but they were very close to the shore.

You can’t catch any fish that way. You have to go at least half-way down the pier to catch fish and it’s best if you go to the deepest point.

Men fish close to the shore off the pier precisely so they can look at young girls while they drink beer. I didn’t think these guys cared one lick about catching fish.

Once again, the girls spun and waved and smiled. Lori couldn’t say anything because she was carrying the sunscreen. Dennis guided us an area of the beach closest to the big public parking lot. There was at least fifty or sixty people concentrated in one small area and most of them were swimming.

Dennis let Lori put our sunscreen on the sand next to his towel.

We began to frolic and goof around in the water. I patted Doris’s ass while we were in the water. She grabbed my dick back and gave it a quick tug. The rest was good old-fashioned fun for about twenty minutes.

Dennis might have been waiting for me to give the girls instructions. He called them over and gave them instructions “You are going to look for men by themselves or off to the side. You’ll smile at them and pop under water. Take their pants down and jerk them off a little. If they don’t immediately move away then you are to go under water and suck their dicks. You can keep popping your head out of water to get some air until they cum. I don’t want you to give up if they don’t blow their load or stop you. You can’t use your hands to help you. Once they shoot their load in your mouth then you’ll find me or your brother, show him and wait for orders to swallow. The first girl to get three wins this competition.”

He spoke loudly enough the people nearby heard him. I don’t know what they thought of us.

“Oh good, that’s all there was to this game?” Rachel asked.

Dennis told her that this is just one of many competitions. We still had a lot of daylight left. He reached up and pinched her nipple hard to remind her to call him Sir. He didn’t like speech protocol either, but rules were rules.

“If we were such whores before, why do we have to suck off random strangers, Sir?”

“Great question, you whores sucked dick for who you wanted to suck to amuse yourself. You’ll suck off these fat beer-belly rednecks and tourist daddies as quickly as you can to amuse us. The whores who do it too slow are going to be held under water and drowned for a little while. The winner gets to keep sucking cocks because I am generous. Which would you rather do?”

He grabbed his daughter’s head and pushed her under the water and held her down. Bubbles eventually exploded to the top of the water. I counted thirty Mississippi in my head to approximate she was under for thirty seconds.

“Daddy!” Rachel sputtered and spit salt water out of her mouth. She pulled a little seaweed out of her mouth and looked at it with disgust.

“You’ve had worse in your big mouth, Dennis chuckled “deal with it cunt!”

Doris and Lori had already begun scouting out men that they could milk to win the contest. They headed for the same guy to see who would be first.

“I told you, it’s Sir,” he reached under the water. I didn’t see what he did but Rachel giggled like he was tickling her. If it was tickles he was giving her he, he did it really rough! He pulled her bikini bottoms off and she kicked up her legs. He made her come back. He balled them up and stuffed them into her pussy.

“You keep forgetting to call me Sir. That’s a rule. I’ve warned you and you can’t seem to remember so now you have a reminder. After the game, win or lose you are going to pretend you have lost your bottoms in the water. You are going to look everywhere. You are going to get out and when I ask if you checked your pussy, and ONLY when I ask are you going to put three fingers inside you and pull them out and put them back on the WRONG WAY.

“Yes Sir,” Rachel pouted. She bounced a little in the water as if hoping for permission to go suck dicks.

He nodded.

“Okay, this is fun,” Dennis admitted after she left. We watched the girls work and relaxed in the water. Doris was pretty crafty. She went up to a young man and smiled at him. I could tell from the look on his face he liked it when she jerked him off. She held her breath, pushed herself up in the air a little and then went under the water.

Lori was between two men. She raised her hands in the air with a devil-may-care look on her face as if she couldn’t pick which one to try first. They were both middle-aged balding men that looked like somebody’s dad. She moved to one and touched his dick. He looked alarmed and when he realized that wasn’t an accident, he raised his eyebrows up and down rapidly and grinned at her. Lori said something to him, held her breath and then went under the water.

“I should have said that they can’t talk to the guy. It’s too easy if they can just ask him,” Dennis lamented. “That is the reason I prefer to plan these things out, Brian. It will make me look unprepared and random if I start changing the rules.”

“I am sure you evolved the rules of judgment over time,” I said.

“Yeah, but it was a slow process. This might be a one-time game for us. I am not sure. We are kind of limited here on what we can do. I am trying to figure out how I could have given the girls a few enemas to clean the shit out of their ass.”

He told me about how the asshole was like a bell and air pressure inside was going to keep the water from going into their asses at the pressure he needed for a proper enema.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.