Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I heard a key jiggle in their lock. The women appeared panicked as if they were not expecting someone to be at the door. The cages were set off to the side in the den a little so that the women were not suspended in plain view through their front windows.

However, the caged women could easily be seen once a person entered the house. I wondered why they chose to set the cages up so publicly in their house and not keep them in the garage or a bedroom. Especially, since they looked alarmed.

The door swung open. A stocky teenager in an orange and black football jersey and jeans rushed into the house. He was wearing the colors to my high school, but I didn’t follow sports. It wasn’t my thing.

“Hey, I can’t stay! Just stopping by to pick some things up before the game!”

“Hello Brad,” Doris greeted her son politely. His sister’s remained silent. Rachel was squirting water into Lori’s mouth and remained on the step stool.

Brad jogged past his mother. He kissed his hand and slapped her butt with it very gently. She didn’t scold him for it. She genuinely looked a little amused when he did that. I couldn’t imagine what my mother would do if I touched her on her butt OVER her clothes – much less her bare bottom.

He was about to do the same to Lori when he spotted me. “Hey little dude,” he greeted me in a friendly but condescending manner “New boyfriend, Ra?”

“No!” Rachel seethed as if that were intended as an insult.

“Welcome, welcome,” he waved to me as he patted a kiss onto Lori’s ass with the palm of his hand. “I can’t stay! Go Trojans!” he shouted triumphantly as he dashed upstairs.

“The condoms?” the condom in my bag was Trojan brand.

“That’s what I said when I went to Lely,” she said. Lori giggled as if she found my response amusing. I didn’t want to admit that I didn’t know my own school mascot. “You were just in the esteemed presence of Brad Wagner. The all-star defensive tight end of the undefeated Lely Trojans!”

“Does your brother get in the cages with you sometimes?” I asked naively.

The women laughed and looked at each other with mirth dancing in their eyes. “No, I am afraid Brad is a little too large for our cages. I think he’d break them.” she seemed quite amused as she imagined his naked ass swinging in the cage alongside of her.

“I am sorry, I didn’t know,” I apologized.

“The only dumb question is the one you do not ask,” Doris replied.

“Or the ones that Ra asks,” Lori teased her sister when she finished swallowing all the water she wanted. “Oh Magic 8 ball, will George Michael take me to the prom?” Lori vamped in a funny imitation of Rachel gushing over the lead singer in Wham.

“Shut up, Lori or I’ll start before Dad gets home,” Rachel threatened her sister. “I do not like Wham!”

Lori didn’t seem too worried about whatever Rachel meant with by her threat.

Doris ignored their playful little bickering and asked me what “musical artist” that I liked.

“I think Boy George is cute,” I said. I had heard her on the radio and loved her cheeky songs. She wore really baggy clothes and a cute little hat in her music video.

The girls laughed at me. I had no idea until that moment that Boy George was actually a BOY. I blushed and made it pretty obvious that I had no idea.

I’d had just as much life experience with boys dressing as girls as I had with naked ladies in cages. It was definitely an education for me visiting the Wagner house.

Just as soon he arrived, Brad Wagner thundered down the stairs. “Hey, little man, it was nice meeting you. I’ve seen you around school. Say hi, sometime!” he pointed at me.

Brad was built like a grown man. It was hard to believe that there was less than four years separating us in age. He was a giant of a boy, with big broad shoulders and a square set jaw that made his head look a little like a rectangle.

I wondered if I would be built like him in just a few short years. (Spoiler alert: I would not).

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” he slapped Rachel had on her butt over her shorts. I don’t just mean a loving little tap to transfer a kiss from his mouth to her skin either like the one he gave his mom and other sister. I mean a very hard flat-palmed smack. “You better undress before Dad comes home.”

“I was going to wait to see if Dad let’s Brian stay,” Rachel admitted.

“Is my little sister finally becoming shy?” he spun her to face him and began to rapid-fire tickle her by plucking at her shirt and poking her. “We couldn’t keep clothes on when you were little. Are you finally growing up? Huh? Huh?”

“Stop, Brad!” Rachel begged and pleaded while giggling uncontrollably. She had such a lovely laugh. I wished she laughed more all of the time (just not AT me).

“That’s a first,” Brad stopped suddenly with a look of disappointment. “I am just fucking with you, Ra. I’ll be home when I get home! Don’t start without me,” he said as he jogged toward the door. I didn’t know who John Cena was at the time, but Brad could have been a dead ringer for John Cena. The only difference was he had feathered his hair and parted it down the center like Han Solo in Star Wars (that was in style back then).

Brad stopped all of a sudden as if he forgot something. He turned to face me with a deadpan look on his face. “If you even think about touching my sisters, I will find you. You can run to the ends of the earth, and I will be there waiting for you when you arrive. I will gnaw your fucking eyeballs out of your head and then spit them into your asshole and make you poop them back out. Then I will put them back into your skull so you can see me kick the living shit out of you. Do I make myself perfectly clear?”

It was the scariest threat I’d ever heard. I admit that I was so frightened that I almost poop-striped my underwear. My boner dissipated immediately.

“I am just fucking with you dude,” he laughed breezily with all the cocky self-assured confidence in the world. “Or maybe I am not,” he added cryptically before running out the door.

“Don’t mind Brad, he is a jock asshole,” Lori rolled her eyes. “He thinks he is Mr. Bigstuff!”

“Don’t talk poorly about your brother,” Doris insisted. Her cage was still rocking a little from when Brad had smacked her on the bottom earlier. She was helpless to do anything to stop the constant motion. I thought about reaching up and stopping it, but I didn’t dare do anything that bold.

“Sorry Mom, but Brad was fun until he got all those muscles. Now, he thinks his shit doesn’t stink.”

“An apology followed by a but is never an apology, Lori,” Doris corrected her daughter. I found it fascinating how casually they talked to one another despite the fact that they had wooden dowels in their mouths.

“Surely you are getting tired of standing by now, Brian,” Doris politely offered to let me sit down. She didn’t say where I should sit. There were chairs behind them in the den. There was nothing for me to sit on and talk to them directly and I didn’t believe it would be appropriate to talk to their backs (or butts for that matter).

“Oh yes, thank you.” I went into the living room and sat on the couch facing the television. It wasn’t on. I left our television on all the time at home. It was far more tranquil and quieter in Rachel’s house, and that seemed a little unsettling to me. The awkwardness of the silence made me uneasy.

I couldn’t see them, and they couldn’t see me from where I was sitting now. I WANTED to look again, but I felt it might be wrong.

I heard the girls whisper as if they were a little amused. I assumed they wanted me to stop ogling them and I think whether I realized it or not, I was probably instinctively hiding out a little by intentionally going into a room nobody else was using.

“You can sit in here with us, Brian,” Lori finally offered politely with some mirth in her voice. “We don’t bite ... much.”

“If Brian is uncomfortable, let him be,” Doris countered.

“I just don’t want to seem impolite,” I explained as I popped around the corner. Doris and Lori were obviously still caged. Rachel appeared to be preparing some things on a table nearby. I wasn’t’ sure what she was doing.

“So, to avoid being impolite, you went into an empty room in our house and sat down by yourself?” Lori appeared playfully skeptical. I liked Lori. I thought that she was not as hot as her younger sister to me. She was quite beautiful though. She didn’t have the big fake tits or blemish free skin that a Playboy centerfold had, but she had that All-American girl look. She was probably the popular girl in high school and Captain of the Cheerleaders or something.

Rachel seemed attainable and a little quirky. The glasses made her seem bookish and shy, but like she may have interesting opinions to share on things.

I apologized and took a seat behind in a chair directly behind them. I was instantly aware that I could see the entire crack of their asses and a little of Lori’s meaty pussy flaps from where I was seated. I instinctively felt that I should not be seeing them this way.

I apologized and started to get up to find another chair.

“Why are you apologizing?” Doris asked.

“I could see your bottoms,” I blurted out nervously. I said “Ass” all the time when I was alone. Why did I say “Bottoms”? That sounded corny. Why did I tell them I could see their asses at all? I should have kept that to myself. I assumed that now the Wagner women would believe that I was a pervert for looking for sure!

I wished I hadn’t said any of that, but I couldn’t pull it back into my mouth and start over.

“Well, he is definitely not an ass man,” Lori took a deep breath and sighed as if she was disappointed. I simply didn’t want to rule any female body parts out. I certainly didn’t want to offend her.

“Yes, you could Brian. We are completely naked,” Doris assured me. I knew that obviously. My pulse was racing. I felt like girls had some duty or responsibility to keep boys like me from seeing their naked butts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.