Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Judgment

Coming of Age Sex Story: Judgment - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Dennis put a piece of paper on the stage in front of Rachel. It was written in her own handwriting. I tried to get closer so that I could see. I was small and could easily slide between people.

He cleared his throat. His voice was booming, and he didn’t need any sort of microphone. When he spoke, everybody listened. He started with an introduction.

“I am so glad that so many of you chose to join us tonight as our guests. I apologize that I had to schedule judgment so late, but my son was playing in the big game against Naples. I am glad to tell you that they won!!! 27-21!!”

“YAY!!!!!!!!!” the crowd cheered. A few people booed because they were rooting for Naples. Everyone lifted beers and seemed in a jovial party sort of mood. The girls on stage looked somber as they looked straight ahead.

“I recognize most of you, but I also see a few new faces. I even see a pretty lady in the audience. I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself. I am Dennis Wagner,” he approached her. She was sitting with a guy and obviously his guest. “Are you interested in getting on stage too?”

“I don’t know! Bill told me that it would be a wild ride, but I am a little bit shy,” she said.

“I doubt that. You’ve got nice tits, by the way,” he said.

She blushed.

“Can we see them?”

Keep in mind, there were three naked women on stage. The woman lifted her shirt and blushed. They were bullet-shaped like torpedoes with a bit of a hang-down. The room exploded into cheers. “You can go forth, just get naked.”

She blushed and shook her head that she wasn’t quite ready. Dennis laughed. She had a cute face, and a little of a tummy. She looked embarrassed but she smiled after she got all that attention and validation.

It was puzzling to me why so many men at the party were excited by the sight of her tits when they had three naked women on stage to look at.

“Here is the deal. What happens in my house, stays in my house. This is all consensual and voluntary on their part. They know the risks, and they accept them. I don’t advise you try this in your home. I’ve been at this for 15 years and it still scares me shitless. Now, my daughter Rachel is up first. I am the judge. You are the jury. I ask for your undivided attention as she makes her case for judgment.”

“Thank you Daddy,” Rachel sounded like she was ready to cry. She had been defiant, calm and in a hurry to get plowed earlier. I wondered what had happened to change her demeanor so drastically. She appeared to read from her notes.

“I squat here before you, and admit that I am a dumb cunt that loves cock,” she said. There was a cheer as the audience had come here to see dumb cunts that love cock. “I love dick, but I don’t love obeying the rules and I stand accused of being disobedient, unruly, and having a shitty attitude. My daddy locked my cunt up with a lock,” she hopped around so she could show her pussy lock to the audience. The brass lock was covered in pussy juice and swung between her legs. I wondered if that was what they alluded to by “Just-a-Swinging.”

“I am a dumb slut-piggy, and I still take it up the ass, and suck dick whenever I can! Today, I am going to read you a list of 10 of the infractions I have committed since the last family weekend. I am a habitual liar, but I promise you everything I say is true. If you think what I did was no big deal then thumbs up. If you think what I did was wicked, then thumbs down. I accept whatever judgment you may feel is appropriate for me!”

I was intrigued but completely unprepared for things to take this turn. It made sense though – judgment of her behavior?

She listed off things as mundane as failing to clean her room, to cheating on a test. The first two she received thumbs up from most of the people in the room. The third “I streaked through Naples manor completely naked and then sucked off a homeless guy.”

Thumbs down – overwhelmingly. People even booed because they didn’t believe she had done it. They thought she was lying! Can you imagine the logic of being condemned for lying about doing things you are confessing to? That means you didn’t really do them, but now you are going to be punished for not telling the truth.

Rachel made a very cute gasp and cried out. I didn’t see why at first. Her father had taken a blue push pin and stuck it in her ass like she was a corkboard.

“I refused to get into my cage today before judgment even though it was my turn, and made Lori take my place,” she said. I didn’t know it was her turn. Lori seemed to want to be in the cage.

The crowd gave another overwhelming thumbs down and another pin in the ass. “Ahhh!!”

Instead of sympathy, there was laughter. The next three confessions were for things such as stealing her mother’s clothes and wearing them to the football game and sneaking out to fuck a bunch of guys. She got pins for two of them but not sneaking out.

“I threw a tennis ball at my daddy’s head and broke the window!”

That was a LIE! She just said she never lied. Was she lying when she said that? I was outraged. I put my thumb down. The crowd seemed to really turn on her, with some of them saying two pins. Her father stuck a pin in her ass and she cried out. He twisted it a little.

“That cost me a pretty penny to replace,” he admitted. That was a LIE too. He told me that he had two rules in his house and ONE OF THEM WAS HONESTY! Now, he was lying? I was starting to think that these people were not as nice as I thought. I felt betrayed.

“I invited a boy I was babysitting to spend the weekend, because I knew I’d probably hang for what I’ve done and I was hoping my Daddy would cancel tonight!”

She had assured her father that this was an accident. She told my MOTHER it was an accident. I wasn’t just angry about that though. I was furious to learn that I was invited here explicitly to manipulate her father. She had mentioned me in her confession, and that also made me livid. How could she do this to me? No wonder she didn’t want me to get attached. She was going to tell me she had just used me in front of this crowd like I was the butt of a joke.

Thumbs down!!!!

Everyone else held their thumbs down too! I didn’t see a single person call out for clemency on her behalf. Even that chubby girl that flashed her tits earlier was booing her.

“You told me that was a total accident and you just made a mistake. I should have known you’d lie to me,” Dennis basically stabbed her ass with a thumbtack. This was the first one where a tiny trickle of blood emerged. She gasped and winced. He slapped the lock in her pussy and told her that was staying on at least until next month. “We clearly mark these weekends on the calendars, and you couldn’t have not known it was happening. I made you work on your confession all week! You little cunt! This was too much of a coincidence.”

“I am sorry, Daddy!”

“I think we are a little past apologies, what is the last one?”

“I teased the boy that babysat me and made me him fall in love with me, just to tell him to his face that I don’t care about anything but dick!! I am such a manipulative little cunt!! I am so sorry!”

The crowd really seemed to loathe Rachel and now I was seeing her in a new light too. The next push pin went into her ass.

“Damn, you are worse than me this month!” Lori said snarkily. “Now, I don’t feel so bad,” she laughed. Lori had a tendency to make everything about her.

“Well, there you have my daughter’s confession. It’s a good thing she has a fat ass to hold all the pins. I don’t think you need time to deliberate, but we’ll see. Does she hang or does she go free?”

Dennis held up his hand with his thumb extended to the side, it was neither up nor down. He reminded me of the old-timey movies about a Roman emperor waiting to give the signal that the condemned gladiator was to die in the arena for the amusement of the crowd.

The crowd overwhelmingly responded with thumbs down. I didn’t because I finally noticed he was talking about hanging her. Executing her?

Dennis confirmed the verdict and warned his daughter that it was going to be a long night. She trembled and nodded as if accepting her fate.

NO! This was wrong!! I wanted to protest, but I didn’t have the courage to just speak up. I was in a room full of riled up guys that seemed intent on seeing this happen. Dennis reached up to the rafters and unlatched a rope. The knot similar to the ones that were used in the den on the opposite side of the living room to hold them up with one distinction.

It was literally a hangman’s noose.

“Can you take me out of the pillory, Daddy? I don’t want to hang like this! It’s embarrassing!”

“You hear this? She’s worried about her modesty. Who locked you in here?”

“I did but just so I wouldn’t have to touch some of the gross men who come here and I could get a little dick before confession! I knew I’d probably hang but have a little mercy!”

She was so stoic about hanging? Did she have a death wish? It was at that point that I remembered that Doris told me this was going to be amusing.

There were only two possibilities. The first was this family was more similar to the Manson family than the Addams family. They were planning to execute their daughter for what amounted to at worst being a bratty daughter that was trying to avoid having to participate in her own execution by inviting me here. There was nothing in her confession that warranted a death sentence.

The other much more likely scenario I realized was this was like their description of living through a Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger film. Doris had told me this would be amusing. Rachel had warned me she couldn’t really explain it very easily. I think if she said they were going to execute her for failing to clean her room or cheating on a math test, then I would have been able to get it right away.

There were so many things that didn’t add up about this scenario. How would she be able to wear the lock next month if they hung her? She hadn’t broken the window either. Dennis confirmed that Rachel had tried to him with the ball. He seemed livid that he had to pay to fix it.

HE HADN’T PAID ANYTHING! HE AND MR. JOHNSON WERE FIRING TENNIS BALLS AT THEM AND HIT THEM DOZENS OF TIMES. He left all of that out of the story! What was going on here? I was so confused.

Dennis put the noose around her neck and tightened it like it was no big deal to execute his daughter. Was he really planning on hanging her? I assumed someone in the crowd would step up and put a stop to it but they all seemed to think it was funny.

They seemed to be laughing at Rachel’s impending demise. She looked pathetic and sighed. Rachel didn’t plead for her life – at least not yet.

He lifted her up using the other end of the rope while she begged, and tears streamed through her face. I could see her pretty pussy and recently stretched asshole as she was lifted in the air, but I felt sick to my stomach and couldn’t enjoy her beautiful body.

She didn’t struggle or fight it. Her feet and her wrists were in the wooden pillory so she couldn’t move much at all.

“Let’s try thirty seconds to give her a taste of oblivion,” Dennis said. Someone turned on the music and the stereo started blaring “Just a swingin!”

Rachel gurgled and her throat made an urk-urk noise. She began to move her feet wildly as she swung. The wooden pillory prevented her from swinging her legs independently and added heavyweight to her body so that she choked even more rapidly.

Her eyes were wide open with panic and the audience LAUGHED. They LAUGHED as the life was seeping out of this young girl.

Rachel did not die though. She swung and seem to be strangled out of air by the rope. She was still able to plead for her life as she choked and gasped. I was horrified!

“Hah-ah, you wouldn’t be lucky enough to get out of this that easily!” Dennis lifted her up again to the very top of the rafters. The Rope was on a pulley that had clearly been installed there for this exact purpose. Dennis pulled her up only to drop her again this time much harder. Spit shot out of his daughter’s mouth. The big brass lock attached to her cunt lips swung hard against her thighs in either direction.

“Look, ring the bells!!” Her father taunted her by pulling the rope in either direction and made her swing. Meanwhile, John Anderson’s song was playing and everyone was singing, laughing and tormenting her. Rachel looked miserable. He left her up there for forty five seconds.

“Please Daddy, no more!! I’ll be good!”

“You said that last week. Were you good?”

“No.”

He dropped her again. This time he said she was “Venetian Blinds” and he lifted her up and dropped her rapidly like he was opening and closing Venetian blinds. Her rump shook. I felt nothing but sympathy for her, but I realized that she was not going to die – at least I didn’t think she would.

He dropped her again and this time she started to piss. “She’s squirting!” someone said. I didn’t know what squirting was. Her piss was clear and she shook and orgasmed. The Wagners had placed a thick plastic tarp on their tile floors. I think they anticipated it to get messy.

Sweat was dripping off her head, and pissy-squirty fluid dripped off the lock hanging from her pussy lips. It wasn’t piss. It was thicker – more viscous but it smelled like pee. Dennis grabbed her thighs, dabbed some of her cunt juices and forced his finger into her mouth. Rachel sucked his finger clean and pleaded for her life!

The crowd was laughing at this macabre spectacle!

Dennis used one arm to lift her high in the air, but he didn’t let her drop. She still struggled a little to breathe. He took a bite of an apple and said he needed to take a little break. Everyone giggled.

He lit a candle with his other hand when he finished the apple and tossed it to the side. He put it on the stage underneath her. Then he lowered her slowly. She spasmed and gurgled. I could see her stomach muscles straining as she futilely tried to lift her waist up in the air and bring her knees up. He lowered her slowly over the flame of the candle until it licked her butt cheeks.

“Anyone interested in some smoked whore? A little barbecue? We’ve got to do something with the meat. She sold her body in life, she can sell it in death one more time. Any takers?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.