Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I thought I would get to play with Rachel some more. However, Dennis had other plans. He told me that I could get into 1st gear but that it took a lot of practice to drive. “You need to get a learner’s permit and see if you can get it into second gear,” he told me.

“Why don’t you and Lori go for a little walk. You’ve got thirty minutes,” he said. I looked down at Rachel as if she might get jealous. She looked straight ahead and ignored me. “Don’t worry, she’ll be here when you get back.”

I nodded and Lori and I left the bleachers. She had to walk with her hands behind her back. I felt like I was escorting her to jail.

Everywhere she walked, I could hear the tiny bells jingling from the clips on her labia. I didn’t say anything to her. “You really have the hots for my sister, don’t you?”

I didn’t want to answer that. I don’t know why. I guess I was embarrassed to admit what had to be pretty obvious. “I think she’s okay,” I said.

“Okay? OKAY? I didn’t make her for YOU!!” Lori got dramatic, as if she were reciting a line from a play. “You really should let me talk you into going to Rocky Horror Picture Show some time. They love virgins,” she said.

I felt a little insulted by that. I didn’t realize at the time that in RHPS a virgin is just someone who hasn’t watched the movie in the theater previously. “You would go to a movie with me?”

“No, I’d take YOU to a movie. It wouldn’t be a date. You don’t even have a car,” she smiled as we walked around.

“Do you?”

“No, but I have these,” she jiggled her tits back and forth. She was wearing a sweater but she made it obvious what she meant when they bounced. “These knockers are two tickets to any place I want to be at any time! Daddy lets me drive the Lincoln when I want too.”

We walked through the crowded area just outside the stands where the concession area is. It was dark and she had her hands cuffed behind her back. I reached behind her and lifted her sweater up so that her butt was visible.

“Do you think that scares me?” she laughed defiantly and kept walking. People definitely noticed her ass and laughed that her brother’s name appeared on her ass. I doubt she could have played it off like she didn’t notice. I didn’t realize so many people would laugh and catch it until it was too late to stop people from laughing and pointing.

It felt like I was definitely not in “second gear.” Dennis told me about grinding gears when trying to shift too fast and too slow, and I thought perhaps that is what I had just done. I wanted to dial things back a little.

“I think it does a little,” I smiled.

“Are you going to flash my stinker to strangers for thirty minutes, or are you going to use me?”

I suspect that I might have cum my pants just a little right then. I felt a little spurt of orgasm by how boldly she asked the question and phrased it. I pulled her bottoms back down and then began looking around for a place.

“Parking lot, bleachers, men’s bathroom,” she listed them off as if she’d checked them all off.

“You’d go in the men’s bathroom?” I didn’t think women were even ALLOWED in there. Men were trying to go poop!

“You think I haven’t been?”

We entered the bathroom and several guys immediately recognized her. She smiled for them like a celebrity that was flattered to be recognized in person. No one told her to get out, which surprised me because I had expected at least one person to say that girls don’t belong in the men’s bathroom.

Instead, their only objection was that she was with me. “Sorry guys,” she apologized as we found an empty stall. It was gross and disgusting in there. She didn’t wait for me to do anything. Instead, she got down on her knees. She unzipped my pants with her teeth. Then she looked up at me as if to say, “Do you know what I am going to do next?”

Then she used her tongue to push my underwear down. She spit out a little of my pubic hair in disgust. She squatted and pulled the tip of my penis out of my jeans with her mouth. She smiled a little like she couldn’t wait to enjoy it. Then she looked up at me innocently.

“Is this what you want me to do?” she fluttered her eyes.

“Yes,” I was mesmerized!

“Say it,” she insisted abruptly.

“What?”

“You know what I want to hear,” she asked in an impossibly cute baby voice as she let my hard penis dangle in front of her. I realized she was expecting me to ask her pretty please.

A few guys had seen us walk into the stall or could hear a female voice. I heard snickering on the other side of the door. I locked it. “C’mon, Bri-Bri, say it for Lori! I can make you feel good all over.”

I sat down on the toilet and reached down and began to rub her body through her sweater. “That feels good, but all I need to hear is a little gratitude. I am going to give you a Lori special, and after that, you will never be the same,” she promised. “all you have to do is ask nicely-wicely,” she teased.

I slid her sweater up and forced it over her head. I couldn’t get it off completely because she was still handcuffed. “Wait, what are you doing? Fine,” Lori let me strip her and stood before me naked with her sweater now wrapped around her wrists. She didn’t have a lot of choice but she could have fought back if she really wanted to stop me.

I began to flick the bells hanging from her pussy lips and make them ring. “You can play with that later, but right now I am hungry, Brian!”

“Feed her, Brian!” one enthusiastic guy on the other side of the bathroom wall shouted. There were at least three other guys listening and laughing.

“Feed me. All you have to do is say the magic words and I’ll grant your wish, cutie!”

“Open Sesame!” a black guy on the other side of the door laughed.

I turned her around and spread her cheeks. “Oh, I forgot you were an ass-man, Brian.”

There was derisive laughter on the other side of the stall. So much laughter, that I was truly embarrassed. I should have been the cool guy who just took this nineteen-year-old girl into the bathroom to have my way with her!

She held her mouth open wide for me. It was obvious she expected me to beg to let her suck my dick. I have to admit I was tempted.

I got inspired. I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and began to wad it up into a big ball. Then I began to pack it into her mouth. She resisted at first. Lori didn’t have anything sassy to say about that! She made a few noises and glared at me angrily but she didn’t resist.

I heard a few guys say, “C’mon Brian, give a brother a turn!” and try to tease me but when they didn’t hear us, they took the hint and left.

I remembered how her father said that when she was gagged, he had peace and quiet. “This is for your own good because you keep getting yourself in trouble,” I pulled her down close to me and whispered in her ear. She nodded sweetly and a little tear rolled down her eye.

Once I was relatively certain that she really couldn’t just push her tongue through the toilet paper and laugh at me or tease me, I wrapped it around her head several more times.

I have to admit I was tempted to feed my dick to her first. I wasn’t sure what she might do if I didn’t beg though. I was a little worried that Lori would bite me. I was very sensitive and her teasing at first really got under my skin. I was worried I was going to far but she let me do this to her and that emboldened me further.

I covered Lori’s entire face and nose with toilet paper until she looked like a ridiculous toilet monster.

She looked so sexy and trashy like that! I didn’t even know those two things could go together. I was used to Playboy porn where everything is glamorous and fake.

Whatever it is I was doing or feeling right then was authentically raw and a little edgy. I had no idea what I was going to do. I had no idea what she was going to do. I had no idea what the people on the other side of the bathroom door were going to do.

It was chaos and unknown! I felt like I controlled it all. I felt like she was under my power!

(If she wanted to, Lori definitely could have kicked my ass. She was much taller than I was.)

Then I began to stuff it up her ass. At first, she cooed and sounded amused, but eventually I had packed her ass so full that she looked a little a human cottontail bunny rabbit. I will admit that I felt very guilty about doing this to her.

She had come willingly into the bathroom with me, but she hadn’t bargained for this at all. I twisted her nipples and experimented with how much I could actually pinch them. It turns out - quite a lot. She was gagged so I had no idea whether I could make her scream. She had taken two mousetraps over her nipples though so I knew she could take a lot of pain.

Her pussy was dripping, and her nipples got harder as I played with them. She didn’t try to fight me and if she wanted to she could have rammed the door until someone heard and let her out. I tried to be discreet.

A few guys did notice her high heels under the stall doors when they checked to see if it was occupied. There were enough stalls that people didn’t complain. They probably assumed we were making out or having sex.

Lori was a lot of woman to handle. She wasn’t fat by any stretch of the imagination, but she was just bigger than me to scale. Everything on her body was proportional, but she was just much bigger than me all around. It was hard to manage her.

I took my pants down to my knees once I was certain that her ass was packed full. Then I grabbed her nipples, pinched them again and pulled her down towards me. She did struggle a little but not much.

I admired how pretty her face was. She looked a little stuck up and she probably was on some level. I think the fact that she could be very bratty made it easier for me to treat her a little roughly. Her neck looked so inviting. She had such pretty collarbones and I just wanted to kiss her. I kissed her neck because her mouth was full of wet toilet paper. She let me but she struggled and mumbled.

I had seen her father whip her with a crop and slap her butt at one point. I slapped her butt nice and hard. Her eyes became electric, and she gave me a look that suggested she wasn’t impressed and she was downright amused by my attempt to smack her butt.

I didn’t want to make a lot of noise though. I spun her around and did the only thing that I could think of worse than spanking. I dunked her head into the toilet. I’ve had it done to me many times by bullies over the years. It’s no fun.

Lori’s eyes grew wide with fear and she trembled a little. She genuinely seemed frightened the first time I pulled her head out. I dunked her again and this time I held her head under for 10 seconds. I grabbed her pussy and began to flick her bells while she forced air through the toilet paper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.