Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“I don’t want these hot dogs to go to waste,” Dennis threw a piece of popcorn in his mouth. “Nice, warm foot long dogs. Girls, legs apart, 19 inches should be enough,”

“Yes, Daddy,” Rachel and her sister parted their knees.

Dennis looked down at me. “Have you ever watched your father drive a car?”

“Yeah,” I was a little nervous to be put on the spot.

“He never explained how to drive a stick?” Dennis asked across the three women’s bodies. People were getting up out of their seats now that the 1st quarter was over. They had about 15 minutes to hit the bathroom and concession stands before the game started. That meant the people on our row had to pass us, and the ones on the rows below might also look up and see that Rachel and Lori were sitting with their legs spread. Doris’s skirt was too tight for her to sit with her knees apart.

Rachel and Lori acted like they didn’t notice the leering boys and the girls’ scornful expressions.

I replied that my father hadn’t taught me to drive a transmission and marveled at how many boys were passing them and grinning. A few of them called out “LORI WAGNER!!” but no one said Rachel’s name.

“You want to learn how to drive a stick?” he asked as he ignored the humiliation his daughters were enduring.

I told him that I did.

He explained to me how to drive what he called a manual transmission. He said it was much more fun than an automatic. “It used to be all cars were manual. One day, you probably won’t even be able to purchase a car with a manual transmission unless it is a sport car. The manual gives you more control, but you have to know what you are doing. If you don’t, you’ll burn out your transmission.”

I listened carefully and retained what he said. It was going over my head. I didn’t know how to drive a car with an automatic transmission, much less a manual one.

“Oh, I forgot you girls were still handcuffed. One second, Brian.”

He stood up and removed the plain foot longs from their buns. He put the first one down his wife’s blouse between her tits. He pulled it out enough so that it touched her chin and dangled. Doris looked straight ahead as if she was amused but did nothing.

He went to Lori next. “Ooops, I dropped it,” he said. Then he dropped the hot dog on the ground at her feet. He made it pretty obvious it was not an accident. “You are going to have to ask somebody to pick that up for you. You don’t want to be a litterbug and you don’t want to waste food.”

“You ass,” Lori giggled.

When he got to Rachel, he ignored her. “So, the first step before you do anything is check your mirrors and make sure nobody is behind the car. I’ve run over enough toddlers on tricycles and cats to know that they can mess up the bottom of your jeep and nobody wants that,” he joked.

“Adjust your mirrors and understand your position. You see that there are all these people around you. Is it safe to start your car here?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“Well, let’s hope so. The worst that could happen is we get arrested. That wouldn’t be the first time,” he chuckled. “Now, you have to put the car in neutral. The little N,” he drew an N on his daughter’s shirt with his meaty fingers. “You can’t just start out on third gear and start flying down the highway, Brian. You’ve got to put your left foot on the clutch. Only when you are sure that you are ready, should you start her up. You need to figure that out before you can go anywhere.”

He handed me a warm foot long and went and sat back where Doris was. I thought at first, he expected me to eat it.

I should mention something before I tell this next part of the story. I had NEVER been to a football game but they had. There were at least three other girls in the stands who lifted their shirts and flashed the team at one point or another. It was just a split-second fun thing. I didn’t realize girls did that at concerns and football games. I might have been more inclined to go to one.

I just hadn’t seen them do it yet. I learned about this later. I wanted to mention that there was a little more of a rowdy spirit at the football game. It wasn’t ‘anything goes’ debauchery like the backyard play we had that day. It was however naughty enough that a girl could flash her ass or tits and get away with it without any sort of repercussions.

Doris was licking her hot dog and trying not to draw attention to herself. She had a dignified expression but try as she might, she couldn’t get over how silly she probably looked with the long dog between her tits stuffed into her blouse.

She could suck it and pull it up to her mouth but every time she tried someone laughed or noticed what she was doing. “I expect those dogs to be eaten before the second quarter,” he said. Then he told Doris “open” and she opened her mouth wide instinctively. He threw a piece of popcorn and she caught it in her mouth like a dog performing a trick.

A boy younger than me with his parents noticed and giggled. “Mommy, mommy, that lady caught a piece of popcorn like a doggy,” I heard him exclaim.

Meanwhile, Lori was trying to figure out her own puzzle. She could have sat with her knees apart all night and pretended she didn’t notice or care that people were looking up at her cunt. She seemed to be scanning the crowd of people walking past to decide who to ask for help. If they stopped and made a scene it would have been really degrading, I am sure. She was trying to be somewhat discreet.

Rachel looked straight ahead. She had a flat expression on her face, as if she didn’t care who was looking at her pussy.

“Hungry?”

“Starving,” she replied curtly.

“Open,” I said. She glanced over at her father. Dennis seemed to be ignoring us and perhaps that was his intention. Instead, he focused on teasing Doris and Lori.

She opened her mouth and waited.

“Wider,” I said. I wanted to see her tongue and her teeth. I knew she could open her mouth wide. “The way you did when you were kissing the top of that dildo today.”

Some boys with crew cuts laughed when they walked past. “Hurry up, Brian.”

“Why? This is fun,” I snickered. I was enjoying Rachel’s reluctance.

“Please?” she begged.

I was going to be nice and feed her. However, I was inspired. “Say it.”

“Say what?”

“What do you say when you want to ask for something?” I asked.

“I am only doing this because my dad is making me,” she let out an exasperated sigh. Then she begged, “Pretty, pretty please, with gumdrop titties, big blue butternuts, coconuts, big butts, stinky cunts, whipped cream, whip my fat ass with molasses and place MY cherry on top.”

“Really? I don’t recall your father telling you to do anything. He handed me the hot dog. Now, say it again but this time in a sweet voice like you are singing Strut by Sheena Easton.”

“What?” she seemed relatively amused.

“Do you have the balls to make me ask a second time?” I asked as I looked under her skirt to see if she had any.

“Strut out, put it out,” she sang the words to the song and bobbed her head to get the rhythm “Pretty, pretty please, Baby, what’s wrong with you? Can’t you see that I am not a liar. All this obsession with gumdrop titties, big blue butternuts, coconuts, it’s what you want from women, big butts, stinky cunts, leather and lace, whipped cream, whip my fat ass with molasses and place MY cherry on top because you make me feel like a girl for hire ... oh no!”

I put the hot dog in her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around it. Some girls passing by saw what I was doing and realized it looked like she was giving my hot dog head. They noticed how she was dressed and they could see under her skirt.

“Oh my god, she has a lock under her skirt.”

Rachel turned beet red. She took a bite and spit the rest out, so that I’d remove it from her lips. “I know those girls”

“Oh good, what would you tell them when they ask you about how you were dressed?”

“I would say that I didn’t realize the top was so sheer, or how I was sitting and tell them they were dykes for looking at my pussy!”

“Why is one of your pussy lips longer than the other?” I asked as I fed her again. She rolled her eyes, then shut them and sucked on the hot dog until I told her she could bite down. She took a bite and started chewing. A few people noticed and laughed.

Lori was having some luck with a boy that recognized her and knew she used to attend Lely. “I dropped my Hot Dog, would you get it for me?”

“Why can’t you get it?”

“Because I am asking you,” Lori insisted.

He was skeptical that this was some sort of practical joke that she was playing on him. When he bent over and looked under her sweater, he saw her bare pussy and was much more inclined to help.

“Will you feed it to me?”

“It’s been on the ground.”

“I am super hungry, and I can’t go anywhere, please?” Lori begged and pouted.

That left Dennis and Doris. She clearly had the tip of a hot dog in between her breasts. A woman that looked about Doris’s age was talking to them about real estate in Bonita Springs. She went on and on and Dennis pretended to be very interested. Doris kept blushing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.