1969 Stockings and Lace - Cover

1969 Stockings and Lace

by Ahaz

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Eva and Cilla visit a small lingerie shop to carry out the Goddess' will and we meet some old friends.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   CrossDressing   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Transformation   .

They were beautiful, identical twins she guessed. Both women were tall with long black hair framing a pretty face. They were both dressed in heavily embroidered black velvet skirts, their tops were also of a heavy black fabric but tightly fit to show off two pairs of enormous breasts. For London in the late sixties their sombre colours made them stand out amongst the tie dyed t-shirts out on the street. Jenny could feel her cock trying to harden despite her tight gaff as the women walked towards her.

For their part the women could see a middle aged man wearing a brunette wig and a dress that didn’t quite manage to disguise his fake breasts. Even at a distance a faint trace of stubble could be seen sticking to his make up.

“Good Morning ladies, I’m Jenny what can I help you with?” She said to them as they approached. She had long ago overcome any embarrassment she may have once felt addressing people in her distinctly male voice.

“Good morning, we would like to be fitted for a corset please.” One of the women said as she reached the cash desk. Jenny noticed that her eyes were a incredibly vivid green, her sister’s eyes were an equally unnatural shade of blue.

“Certainly madam, what size would you require?” She asked politely, “Not only were these girls beautiful” she thought, “But they didn’t even bat an eyelid as they saw me.”

Although Dave had given up on being embarrassed or ashamed at how he looked he was far from used to this sort of easy acceptance. The sixties had brought a new era of acceptance, for some things. For a man who felt more comfortable living his life as a woman things were not so easy. For a start everyone assumed he was a homosexual, even his ex-wife when she caught him one afternoon dressed up as a woman. Stella had divorced Dave and gone “To find herself a real man.”

Dave had decided that enough was enough, he wasn’t going to pretend any more. Being a woman just felt right to him. He had spent all of his life up to that point trying to be a man, but deep down he knew somehow a mistake had been made, he had been given a man’s body when he should have had a woman’s. Dave’s family wanted nothing to do with him, even his children wouldn’t speak to him any more.

So Dave had moved to London and become Jenny. She learned to live with the taunts and jokes aimed at her, she coped with the abuse from stupid people who couldn’t just live and let live. But what Jenny found hardest to cope with was no longer having a partner. She would go out and try to meet someone from time to time but the only people that were ever interested in her were some weird guys. She wasn’t attracted to men at all, she was still trying to find a woman who could accept her as she was.

It was on one of these forays to find an accepting lover that she had met Stephen, or Margot as she preferred to be called. Margot was in exactly the same position that Jenny was and was finding it just as lonely. A friendship developed between them that at least gave them some mutual support. Between them they came up with the idea of having lingerie made to their specifications to assist the cross dresser find things that would fit better and flatter the male figure in the way that women’s lingerie flattered the female form. Most of their business was mail order but they maintained the shop along with a range of female lingerie. The girls were surprised at how popular the shop was with real women and before long they only stocked normal if slightly risqué lingerie lines in the shop and sold the “Tranny gear” by post only.

The woman that had spoken looked her directly in the eye.

“We don’t know what size we want, that’s why I asked for us to be fitted with corsets, you know where you measure us and work out what size we need? Where are your changing rooms? Do you have another assistant to help? We both need to be measured and we don’t want to waste time!” Her tone was firm but slightly teasing, she sounded like she was used to having her instructions carried out immediately.

Jenny’s heart pounded at the thought of measuring those incredible breasts.

“Um, y-yes madam. The changing room is through there,” She indicated a curtained off area. “If you would like to go through and undress to your underwear I will get my partner to help.”

“Thank you.” The woman said as the she and her companion swept towards the changing room.

Jenny’s hand was shaking as she picked up the phone to talk to her business partner Margot. A few minutes later Margot joined Jenny and they made their way to the changing room.

“Ahem!” Jenny tried to get their attention. “Are you ready?”

“Yes come in please.”

Jenny swallowed nervously and opened the curtain.

Both Jenny and Margot’s jaws dropped open at the sight presented to them. The women had their backs to the door and they were totally naked. Jenny and Margot glanced over the flawless skin stretched over strongly defined shoulders and sweeping down to trim waists, eventually their eyes reached two pairs of the tightest butts they had ever seen.

The green eyed woman looked over her shoulder and winked at Jenny.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked her.

Jenny flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. Her cock strained against the confines of her gaff.

“Um, yeah, I mean yes, you are both beautiful. Ahem!” Jenny tried to regain her professional manner. “I, uh, you were only supposed to strip to your underwear.”

She smiled at him, “We weren’t wearing any.”

“Oh, uh ok.” Margot spoke for the first time. The women looked over to her. Margot was a slightly smaller build than Jenny and fit her dress a little better. The pair turned around to face them.

“Shit!” Jenny exclaimed and heard “Fucking hell!” from Margot.

They couldn’t help staring at the women. Jenny’s assessment of their huge tits was spot on, they hung high on the girls chests without a hint of sag, each capped with a dark pink nugget. What had caused the exclamation from both the transsexuals was the thick cock that sprouted from the crotch of each woman, even though it wasn’t even hard it must have been at least eight inches long and thicker than Jenny’s was even when it was erect.

“You like this as well?” Green eyes asked Jenny.

“Um, ah look sorry, I know how we look, but neither of us does guys you know.” Jenny managed to say, Margot nodded mutely beside of her.

Green eyes smiled seductively at her and reached down beneath her long cock. Her red lips parted in an O and a small sound escaped her lips. The hand withdrew and extended towards Jenny, she could smell the unmistakable scent of pussy. The finger slipped between her unresisting lips and Jenny savoured the flavour of an aroused woman.

“Do I taste like a guy then.” she whispered as she closed with her.

“Um, no definitely not.” Jenny mumbled as she found her arms full of firm breasted woman. Green eyes lips met hers and after a moment of softly kissing Jenny willingly opened up to the insistent tongue.

“We have been led here.” She said as they parted. “I am Eva and my wife, lover and mother is Cilla.” she indicated the other woman who had just finished kissing Margot.

“Uh, I’m Jenny and this is Margot. Led here?” Jenny mumbled stunned that the woman had introduced the other as her mother, she couldn’t be any older that Eva was.

“Yes led here, our Goddess has directed our search for those that can accept her path.”

“The Goddess,” Jenny gasped, her face drained of colour. “I, I dreamt, I dreamt of her!”

Eva kissed her again, Jenny could feel the hard shaft pressing against her belly. Somehow this didn’t feel as wrong as the one and only time she had tried to make love with a man,

At the time she had to know if it was right for her. That had been horrible, the experience had left her cold, she had come away feeling sick and dirty. This just felt so, so right.

“Do you understand what the Goddess wants of you?” Eva asked.

“No, I don’t really understand, I just had a dream about a beautiful woman, she was like you, had both parts I mean, that’s all really. I just knew she was known as the Goddess.”

“She is our Goddess. She has brought us to you to offer you the gift of the Goddess, like us you can take on the her form.”

“Her what, sorry I don’t understand.” Jenny complained.

“The bodies we have, they are the gift of the Goddess. If you wish it you can be like us.”

Eva stood back to let Jenny look at her. Jenny cast her eyes over the glorious body in front of her. Every inch was a female as it could be, until you reached her crotch. Her cock had to be ten or eleven inches long and stood firm and proud, now that it was standing out from her body it revealed her hairless pussy, her lips glistened with moisture.

“You mean I could, you could make me look like you?” Jenny’s face showed a mixture of longing and disbelief.

Eva laughed gently.

“No you wouldn’t look like me. You would look like you would have if you had been born female. In fact you will be female in all ways except this.” Eva ran her hand gently over the head of her larg cock as she spoke. “You would become a fully functional woman, able to have sex and bear children if that is what you wish, and also able to give a woman a child...”

Jenny felt a rush of warmth as her brain processed this and she realised she could be what felt she needed to be.

“Please, yes please, how do I, I mean how can I do this.”

Eva returned to Jenny and embraced her, kissing her for a time before stepping back and offering her hand to Jenny.

“You see this mark,” Eva said as Jenny took the offered hand. Jenny looked down at the hand and saw a tattoo around Eva’s index finger.

“Yes.” jenny answered unable to link this with their previous conversation.

“If you want the goddess’ gift then I will give you a gold ring to place on one of your fingers, you will sleep for a long time, when you wake you will be one of the goddess’ children and will bear this mark where the ring once sat. Is that what you want Jenny.”

Jenny lifted the hand to her lips and kissed it tenderly.

“I would like to accept her gift.” she said softly.

Eva smiled warmly.

“While you sleep Cilla and I will look after your shop for you, now we need to find you somewhere to sleep.”

“Um, there’s our flat above the shop.” Getting a nod from Eva, Jenny led her over to the stairs at the back of the storeroom and up to the flat. Jenny was dimly aware that Margot was following with Cilla.

Chapter 2.

{date:+2a}

Eva and Cilla stood beside of the bed and looked down at the two naked men sleeping side by side, the golden rings almost glowed through the black patterns traced on the surface. Jenny had put her ring on the ring finger of her right hand, but Margot had chosen to wear hers on the little finger of her left hand.

“She will be the seeker,” Eva said, quietly indicating Jenny’s sleeping form. “The Goddess has given her the ability to seek out those who are ready to accept her gift.”

Cilla looked at her daughter and lover, who until the Goddess had come into their lives had been her only son. She could hear a trace of sadness in Eva’s voice.

“What’s the matter love? I thought this was what you wanted for them.” She asked concerned.

Eva sighed, “Sometimes it’s not good to know too much.”

Cilla pulled Eva to her and wrapped her arms gently around her lover before kissing her softly.

“Tell me.” she said simply as she released Eva.

Eva sighed again.

“Jenny will have a good life, a long life, and will bring us many new sisters. But Margot...” Eva’s voice drifted off.

“What about Margot?”

Eva smiled sadly at Cilla and debated for a moment whether to burden Cilla with this knowledge. Eventually she shrugged slightly.

“Margot will be the mother, she will give birth to Jenny’s child.” Eva paused and took a deep breath. “In less than a year she will be dead and the child lost to us.”

“Oh my God, sorry Goddess. Can’t we do anything to stop it, to keep her safe?” Cilla felt tears stinging the corners of her eyes.

“No, that’s what is so hard to take. The Goddess has shown me what will happen to the child and it breaks my heart just to think of it. It will be many years before her blood returns to the sisterhood, But when she does she will bring our future with her.”

Cilla kissed away the tracks of tears that Eva had cried as she spoke. She comforted her daughter as well as she could through her own sorrow. At last Eva kissed her and pulled away slightly.

“We had better get moving we have got a shop to run!”

Eva led Cilla back down to the shop.

Chapter 3.

{date:+2a}

Jenny woke to an unfamiliar weight on her chest, long Brown hair cascaded across her shoulders and covering her breasts.

BREASTS!

Jenny stared in shock, she had breasts! Quite large ones at that. Through the spill of brown hair she could see the swell of her breast capped with a dark pink nipple.

Climbing carefully out of the bed jenny gasped as she caught sight of herself in the mirror.

She was stunning, long hair, a deep glossy brown swept down over her shoulders. Her face was beautiful, strong features, large brown eyes, full red lips, a nose that was maybe a little long but straight and slender. Now that she was standing Jenny could see that her breasts were not as large as she first thought, maybe a C cup, but firm and tipped with the dark pink nipples she had seen earlier. She was quite slender with long slim legs, a runners legs she thought.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.