Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Getting into the meat of Book Three now. It’s going to be a wild ride with a very specific vision for how this ends. There are going to be trials for John, Kat, and Jess. Can they survive it, or will it all just blow up in their faces?


The danger didn’t manifest itself quickly or obviously. By the time it did, it was almost too late to recover from, and it threatened to destroy the happy equilibrium I had found in life. The danger grwe slowly, like a cancer. But after I got home from Vegas, I remained oblivious. I didn’t miss a beat falling right back into our hedonistic pattern.

When I touched down in Houston that Saturday night, the girls met me at the airport. They had taken the night off, ostensibly to welcome me home, but I knew the reality was that their bodies needed time to recover after the football team party they had hosted the night before. Nevertheless, it was the warmest greeting I could have possibly imagined. Their hugs and kisses made me immediately feel guilty for having left at all. I had missed my true loves. Jess volunteered to drive, so I piled into the back seat with Kat.

“So, girls, how was the party?” I asked excitedly.

“I think Kat was surprised by how hard these pro football players party,” Jess said. I could see her eyes in the rearview mirror latch onto mine. She smiled.

“Too much partying for you, Kitty Kat?” I said with mock surprise.

“I mean, I’ve just never seen so much blow disappear that fast!” she said.

“You were part of the reason for that!” Jess said.

“Pot, meet kettle,” Kat said playfully.

“Wait, you like cocaine?” I said incredulously to Jess and burst out laughing. “But, seriously, I want details!”

“We’ll give you all the details,” Kat said. “There were ten guys and six girls. That should put your imagination to work.”

“Those are pretty good odds for you,” I said. “I bet you both got laid.”

I was feeling playful, floating on the natural high of returning home and having missed these two women so terribly. It hadn’t dawned on me how much I missed them until I returned. Vegas would have been so much more fun if they had been with me.

“I’ll sum the night up for you in two words,” Jess said.

“Double penetration,” Kat interrupted and finished Jess’s sentence for her.

“Hey!” Jess said. The girls giggled.

“You two are stoned!” I said, the realization hitting me.

“Here,” Kat said, passing me a gummy. “Eat this. You’ll be super mellow by the time we get home.”

“That sounds like a really fun night,” I said.

“Wait until you see the videos,” Kat said. She leaned in close to me, put her hands over mine, and flashed a deeply mischievous grin.

“Videos?” I said.

“Videos,” Jess repeated.

“What a coincidence,” I said. “That was going to be my surprise for you. I have a few videos that sum up my weekend pretty well, too!”

“I can’t believe those hoes left a payday to go hang out with fuck boys,” Jess said.

“I can’t believe I suggested that you call Nicole,” Kat said. “She gives me bad vibes.”

“She’s divorced, if you can believe that,” I confessed.

“Shocking!” Kat exclaimed. “You mean that eighty-year-old cuck got tired of watching her fuck everyone?”

There was genuine spite in her voice.

“I like how protective you are of me,” I said.

“She’s right to be,” Jess said. “Nicole is a snake. I can feel it in my bones.”

“My life only has room for two loves,” I said.

“Keep it that way,” Kat said.

I wanted to change the subject, so I steered it back to their party the night before.

“Are you two going to be able to play today?” I asked. “Or are you too sore?”

“We’re never too sore for you, daddy,” Kat said. She had snuggled up close to me, put her head in the crook of my neck, and let her hands gently wander over my thighs.

“Did you have fun?” I asked a bit quietly.

“It was very demanding,” Kat said. “It was maybe the first time this felt like work. But the money was so good.”

“How much?” I asked.

“Ten thousand,” she said. “Each.”

“Each?” I exclaimed.

“I think they were trying to impress us and get us excited about the parties this season,” Jess said.

“That’s pornstar-level escort money,” I said.

“Aren’t we better than pornstars?” Kat asked, turning on her seductive tone of voice.

“So much better,” I said.

Relief and comfort washed over me when I walked in the front door of our house. The power of the emotions was completely unexpected. I had a good buzz glowing from the THC gummy, and I was horny. I pulled the girls together for a three-way kiss, something we had perfected over many months. And, in that moment, despite my infatuation with how powerful the sexual connection with Nicole had been over the weekend, I realized how amateurish it had been when compared to my intimacy with Kat and Jess.

“Let’s make it a movie night,” Jess suggested.

“A dirty movie night,” Kat added.

“And hopefully we can act out some of the action on the screen,” I said.

“That’s why we’ll watch naked,” Jess said, already stripping off her yoga pants.

In moments, I was entwined with the two naked beauties. Jess fiddled with the remote control with some difficulty because I was eagerly trying to suck her nipples. At the same time, Kat dove underneath me to lick my balls.

“I hope you didn’t give that whore Nicole all your cum, daddy,” Kat said.

“I won’t lie, Kitty Kat,” I said. “I gave her a lot. In every hole.”

“What was the dirtiest thing you did to her?” she asked, her tongue moving lower, searching for my asshole. She was in a really naughty mood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.