Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 48

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: We’ve made it! The finale of Book Three. I hope you’ve enjoyed this journey as much as I have. It’s been incredible to go through this with all of you, and I hope the great feedback and your enthusiasm will continue for Book Four, which will follow immediately.


“When was the last time we had such an easy Saturday?” Kat said. She stood over the stove and stirred a bechamel sauce as she sprinkled in cheese.

“I just can’t remember,” I said as I furiously whisked egg whites for the soufflé we were making. “But I am really glad for it.”

I looked out at the dining room table and saw the spread we had prepared so far. There was a glorious charcuterie and cheese board that Kat had lovingly prepared herself. We had made bread. We had gone to the farmers’ market and put together a huge tossed salad. We poached shrimp and made cocktail and tartar sauces. The soufflé would be the final flourish, followed by an ultra-rich chocolate torte we had bought from Rita’s favorite local bakery.

And we would drink Champagne. I had splurged on a three-liter bottle of Dom Perignon. Jess had bought an antique, ornate stainless steel serving tray that she laid out a small mountain of cocaine on, including two dozen pre-cut lines. It awaited us on the coffee table.

Rita and Jess laid out by the pool, passing a joint back and forth. Even from afar, Rita’s tits stood up proudly but didn’t look plastic. Jess looked slim next to her, but with proud nipples. They were talking and laughing about some unheard topic. I smiled.

“This looks amazing, Kitty Kat,” I said.

Kat was cute in her yoga pants, sports bra, and loose tank top. She had a determined look on her face as she folded the egg whites into the soufflé mixture, then divided it into four ramekins on a baking sheet.

“Thank you, daddy,” she said. “Better call them in. These have twenty minutes after I put them in the oven, and we’ve got to eat them right away. I know some people say it’s okay to let the soufflé fall, and it’ll still be delicious, but I want them perfect.”

“It’s going to be perfect,” I said. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her with adoration. “This is perfect.”

She smiled at me. “It is,” I said. “And it only keeps getting better.”

Jess and Rita stood up as I approached the pool, their naked bodies bathed in the golden hour of sunshine. Rita held a tan better than Jess, her honeyed skin showing hints of peach fuzz on her thighs but exquisitely hairless at the tightly compacted intersection at her vagina. Jess never lost that refinement that she carried, which stood in such stark contrast to the whore mentality she relished. Her curves were soft, giving her a supple feel. Viewing her from the side, her ass made my cock ache.

“The soufflés are in the oven, and I’m under strict orders to get you two inside,” I said.

“Help us finish this joint,” Jess said, passing the quickly dwindling spliff to me.

I took a strong hit and passed the nub to Rita. “Shotgun with me,” I told Jess.

I leaned into Jess and exhaled the smoke into her waiting mouth. Inevitably, it turned into a tongue-filled kiss. I turned and saw Rita blow out her hit, and the joint was basically killed. Jess grabbed a roach clip and took a couple final puffs.

“You look sexy when you smoke,” I told Rita.

“I forgot how much I love getting stoned,” she said. “And I’ve got hardcore munchies.”

“Let’s get dressed and eat then,” I said.

“Before we get undressed and fuck,” Jess said, sending us into a giggle fit.

Inside, Kat had put on a red A-line dress and waited with full glasses of Champagne for us.

“Get ready!” she said. “You’ve got fifteen minutes before we have to sit down!”

It didn’t take that long. Jess and Rita put on their dresses, which matched Kat’s in style, but in yellow and blue, respectively. We sat down at the table, and Kat brought the soufflés, which had risen perfectly. We dug in.

“This is spectacular,” Jess gushed. “Oh my god, Kat.”

“So good,” Rita said. “It’s like eating a cloud.”

I smiled and looked around the table. It was like I had three Stepford wives, with their matching dresses and grins. Is this what unbridled debauchery had brought me? I guess we could handle it – that we did handle it. And we came out the other side stronger, better, and happier. It had seemed improbable at times, and there had been scares. But, fuck, what a reward. What a glorious peak to have reached.

I clinked my glass with a knife and gave a goofy smile. It was wholly unnecessary. I only needed to speak up.

“Girls,” I said, raising my glass. “This is an extraordinary evening. Never in my life did I dream I would be sitting here with three accomplished, beautiful, smart, funny, debauched, and perfect girlfriends. This never registered on my long-term plan because it is so much better than anything I could have envisioned. And I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for helping create the warmth and love we have in this home.

“Jess, our sweet mother hen. I’ve watched you grow into a genuine entrepreneur, yet you haven’t lost any of the spirit and adventure that made me fall in love with you. You are a steady hand for all of us, and I’m grateful for that.

“Kat, my darling Kitty Kat. I know how hard it is for you to adjust to a life you never dreamed of having. It’s been the same for me. To have an open, honest environment to truly be yourself? It’s a gift, and I love seeing you grow comfortable and accept that, yes, this really is your life. Feel safe and secure in it. Be the real you because that’s who I’ve been in love with all these years.

“And, Rita, not our last but our newest. We’ve only just begun our journey, but I couldn’t be more excited to have you on this ride with us. There is so much ahead for us, and I promise you will feel the joy of liberation. I want you to feel this relationship is the best decision you’ve ever made and that this becomes home for you.”

I was a bit misty-eyed by the time I finished. The simple truth was that words couldn’t encompass my feelings. Life felt better and more stable than it ever had. After some tumultuous waters, we had reached a point of smooth sailing.

Dinner glided by in a flash. The conversation was easy. There were a lot of laughs and good vibes. We kept the topics light and playful. Kat told the story of the first time I had hooked up with Rita, which Jess hadn’t heard before.

“For some reason, I thought it was just your coke dealer that you met because of!” Jess said.

“Oh, no,” Rita said. “Kat had told me about a guy she was seeing on the side, and I knew it had to be serious because she hadn’t been fucking around a whole lot. She described this guy with a monster dick who was well off, polite, and all about adventure. I thought it was too good to be true, at first.” Rita paused and looked at me, then added, “It’s not too good to be true. And it’s also so much better than I ever dreamed it would be.”

“Look at all the romance around this table!” Kat interjected happily. “We are so cute. Seriously. We are all just the cutest foursome.”

Kat stood up and made an effort to start clearing the table.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.