Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: We’ve reached the penultimate chapter of Book Three. It will wrap up with Chapter 48, and then we’ll launch immediately into Book Four. I cannot say how much I’ve appreciated the phenomenal feedback and encouragement from all of the readers. I love when you reach out to me and appreciate the great ideas you’ve put forward and observations you’ve made.


We had a peaceful week following Kat’s homecoming, and life settled into a happy routine. Jess had begun to let Alix take over more of the day-to-day operation of Infinity, and she spent less time at the Hooker House. She kept a close eye on Nicole, who had actually turned out – perhaps not surprisingly – to be quite an adept whore. She behaved herself and quickly established the ability to service her clients at a very high level.

With Jess lessening her workload, it allowed her, Kat, and me to squeeze in some final pool days before chilly fall temperatures closed in. We smoked a lot of weed, talked about taking a real vacation once football season ended, discussed how to bring Rita into the fold more frequently, and also indulged in ideas for my scheme to turn Crystal into an escort.

It had been more than a week since I’d seen Crystal. That was intentional. I wanted to increase her desperation and stoke her desire, and I didn’t want to push her too hard too fast. But now, with life rolling along smoothly, I decided it was time to ramp up the corruption of Crystal. That’s how I found myself back in a room at the St. Regis Hotel, which had become the preferred venue for Jess when clients didn’t want to use the Hooker House. I also knew Crystal’s suburban sensibilities would be blown away. She just wasn’t very worldly, and I was going to exploit that.

It was a Friday morning, and Crystal had become increasingly persistent in begging to see me. Stringing her along had worked beautifully. She had told work she was meeting clients that morning and would be in after lunch. She knocked on the hotel room door five minutes before nine o’clock. She was early and eager. We would have almost three hours before I was due to have a celebratory lunch with Kat and Jess in honor of Rita.

“Hey,” Crystal said in a whisper as she stood at the door in a black skirt suit and white button down shirt, chewing gum.

“You look fantastic,” I said, holding the door open for her.

She walked in nervously, and I decided to take control immediately.

“Why don’t you get naked,” I said, “and I’ll show you the present I brought you.”

“You got me a gift?” Crystal said, her dimples showing as she smiled. “That’s so sweet, babe.”

She kicked off her heels, hung her jacket over the back of a chair, nimbly undid the buttons on her shirt, and slid down her skirt. She wore thigh-high black stockings but no panties and a black lace bra. I noticed she had shaved off her landing strip. Her pussy was completely bare and smooth.

“I like that you shaved,” I said.

“I did it for you,” she said and beamed proudly.

I pulled out the baggie holding an eight-ball of cocaine and showed it to her. “Here, doll,” I said. “Your present.”

Crystal’s eyes lit up.

“Oh my gosh!” she said. “This looks like a lot! Is it a lot?”

“It’s a little less than four grams,” I said.

She moved over to her purse and fished out her keys. She dipped a key into the baggie and took a bump.

“I saw this in a movie,” she said, holding up the key. “I thought it would be fun to try. Do you want some?”

I shook my head. “No, baby, it’s special for you,” I said. “I’ll have some later.”

Crystal took two bumps in each nostril and closed her eyes as a smile grew across her face. She kissed me enthusiastically.

“I missed you and doing this,” she said, and I wasn’t sure if she was referring to cheating on her husband or doing coke.

“Me, too,” I said. “I want to do more with you.”

“I’d like that,” she said, sighing as my hands cupped her breasts.

We tumbled into bed, and our first round was fairly quick. Crystal was a sweet, attentive lover. She liked sex, and she had started to gain confidence, even though this was only the third time we had been together. She was still most enthusiastic when we fucked in missionary position, but now she started to grab my ass and pull me into her deeper. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head when I came inside her.

“I like how warm it feels when you shoot your stuff inside me,” Crystal said as I rolled off her after my first orgasm.

As had become our custom, we kissed and talked while my cock recovered. I let my hand dance over Crystal’s stomach. I thought her naval would look good with a belly ring in it, and I filed that idea away for another day.

“Your stomach is so sexy, I think I’m going to have to do a line off it,” I said.

“I want to try doing a line off you, too,” she said. “That seems so cool.”

Her naive enthusiasm amused me. I grabbed the coke and sprinkled some on her abdomen, using the room key to form it into a crude line before snorting it off. I licked her tan, soft skin where the coke had been moments before.

“Fuck, that is such good coke,” I said.

“Can I try off your stomach?” Crystal asked with nervous excitement.

“Sure,” I said.

I lay down and helped her out by sprinkling a little coke and forming it into a long, thin line. Crystal eagerly straddled my legs and, tentatively at first, sniffed the powder off my skin. She mimicked me by also licking up the remnants. She threw her head back and rubbed her nose.

“Wow!” she said. “It’s so different just snorting it up like that without a straw!”

I pulled her to me and kissed her. I licked a finger and rubbed it under her nose, where some of the coke had gotten stuck.

“You missed a little,” I said. “Rub it on your gums.”

She took my finger and obeyed, then sucked on it and twirled her tongue around it.

“I like watching you do coke,” I said. “It’s really sexy.”

“It feels sexy,” she said.

“When did you finish the coke I gave you last time?” I asked.

Crystal looked embarrassed.

“I did it all that day,” she said. “Is that bad?”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“Oh gosh, I loved it!” she said. “It made me feel so good ... I.” She paused. “I touched myself. I never do that. I just would do some and touch myself and do some more, and the next thing I knew it was gone.”

“That is so sexy,” I said with genuine surprise. “I wish I could have watched you.”

“I would have rather had sex with you,” Crystal said.

“Sorry it took so long to get together again,” I said.

She cuddled up next to me now. I stroked her thick hair and smelled her perfume.

“It’s okay,” she said. “My husband has been busy, so I just stayed home watching the Girlfriend Experience. I finished it. All thirty-seven episodes.”

“Wow,” I said. “Is it that good?”

“It’s good,” she said. “It just really turns me on.”

“What about it turns you on?” I asked.

“It is just so sexy to be an escort,” she said. “The money. The sex. It’s naughty. The whole thing is just so sexy.”

This was going to be too easy, I thought to myself. I didn’t bother to hold back. I was going to give Crystal a more firm push.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.