Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 44

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: There’s been a loyal reader who’s given me a lot of excellent feedback – well, there are many of you – so I’ve added a shower scene here that’s for him. Appreciate it. And am grateful for the marvelous insights all of you have. They make the story better.


I hated to see Rita go, but I was content. I hadn’t planned to spill the full extent of my feelings for her, but it had been so natural that I had to. And it felt good. Really good. We could figure out how to make the particulars work later. For now? We had taken the next big step.

I also was excited to have Jess home. We had a lot to catch up on. Fortunately, I didn’t have to wait long before she texted that she had landed and was on her way.

When the limo pulled up, I greeted it outside. The driver retrieved Jess’s suitcase from the trunk, then opened the door for her. A plume of smoke escaped, and Jess stumbled out from inside. She ran toward me, then stopped, doubled back, and grabbed her suitcase. The limo pulled away.

“Hi baby,” she said, kissing me hello, and I could taste the weed and bitter cocaine in her mouth. “Your thoroughly defiled whore is back home.”

I just laughed. In moments like this, Jess just had a way of making it seem natural and fine. This was her being her, completely unvarnished.

“Looks like you partied all the way through the end,” I said.

“Bryce wanted to put one more load inside me on the drive home,” she said casually.

I took her suitcase and wheeled it inside.

“He sure has taken a liking to you,” I said.

“I think he likes that Johnny is willing to share Shelly with him when I’m around,” she said. “God, it’s so good to be home. What did I miss?”

She burst out laughing, knowing that it had been an active couple days. I had to pierce the light-hearted tone for a moment, though.

“So, hey, Jess,” I said. “Was there any of the really hard stuff on the trip? Like did Bryce bring anything?”

Jess’s face turned serious.

“No,” she said. “And I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but let me just mention this now. I told the guys that they need to cut it out with the heroin and primos and that shit. At least at the Hooker House. I don’t need people bringing in outside shit cut with god knows what.”

“So I think Bryce may have dropped off some heroin to Kat at the house,” I said. “You’re sure there wasn’t any on the trip?”

“Positive,” Jess said. “Bryce was only asked to do that by David, since he was having treatment on his knee. He was super apologetic, and both he and Johnny said they’ll make it clear that no outside party favors come into the parties.”

I marveled that Jess could seem instantly sober and composed, even though she was stoned and high on coke.

“Thank you,” I said and pulled her close to me. “Do you want to shower up?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Do you want to come with me?”

“I’d love to,” I said. “I missed you, Jess.”

“I missed you, too,” she said. “There is no better feeling in the world than coming home to you.”

We took a slow, relaxing shower. It was incredibly rejuvenating. And we talked and caught up.

“How is Kat doing in LA?” Jess asked.

“Good,” I said. “She needed to get away. Kelly is having her do a three-day cleanse.”

Jess laughed. “She did need it,” she said. “Kat basically set it up when we were out there on our visit.”

“I have come to gather that,” I said.

“How wild did Miami get?” I asked.

“Not too wild,” Jess said. She soaped up her breasts. “Johnny and Bryce liked to keep Shelly and me monopolized.”

“I can’t say that was lost on me,” I said. “They’ve shown a lot of interest in you.”

Jess moved herself close to me, her back facing the four shower heads pelting water down on us.

“You know I like Johnny a lot,” she said. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest. “He and Shelly are going to get married, but he wants us to keep playing.”

“Bryce seems to like you, too,” I said.

“He’s fun,” Jess said. She started giving me little kisses as she spoke. “He’s so young, almost like a little boy sometimes. He’s so awe struck by being a pro football player and having these pretty girls around who are sexually free. Typical small town boy.” She laughed. “But I think that Shelly kind of likes him, too, and I know for sure she really likes double penetration with the two of them.”

I laughed. “Well, now I didn’t quite expect that from Shelly when I trained her before the season!” I said.

“It’s kind of your fault,” Jess said. “You did her in the butt, and it flipped a switch inside her. She fucking loves anal now.”

I kissed her on the mouth, moving a soapy washcloth over her pussy, which was showing a few days’ stubble now.

“So Shelly is okay with all this?” I asked.

“This weekend we had a talk,” Jess said. “She said she’s more comfortable if Johnny has me as a kind of mistress as an outlet for his urges. He has quite the appetite.”

“Well, that’s really interesting,” I said. “Do you see this having an impact on us?”

“Oh, not at all, babe,” Jess said. “I actually kind of see this as, well, a way to maybe take a step back from the agency a little bit. To take on a bit more of an administrative role and not necessarily see clients four or five days a week.”

“Really?” I said. “That’s a big development.”

“I’ve been thinking about it,” she said. “I figured you wouldn’t mind. But I know I’ll always have you, and if I have some play time with Johnny or Bryce, that scratches that itch.”

“It’s probably healthy for you,” I said. “You’ve been an incredible business. You can probably throttle back your personal commitment of time and just sit back and enjoy the money.”

“And pick the dicks I want,” she said with a laugh. “Hey, do you want to watch me shave?”

She ran her hand over the peach fuzz-like covering her pubic area.

“That would be sexy,” I said.

“Hand me the shaving cream,” she said.

Jess, always meticulous in her grooming and self-care, took a small dollop of shave gel and lathered it over her pussy. She looked at me and smiled, wiping away a few strands of her blonde hair that stuck to her forehead. She grabbed her razor and, intently and steadily, made confident strokes around the perimeter of her soft, pink lips. It was strangely mesmerizing to watch this, as well as intimate. Jess was laser focused as she began to move the razor in short, repeated motions closer to her lips. She was skilled and used a practiced hand, just like chopping and forming lines of cocaine. In only a few minutes, she had largely completed the first pass, then she went back to clean up. She would run her free hand over her mound, looking for rough patches.

“If it’s not perfectly smooth,” she looked up at me and said, “then it needs just a couple more passes.”

“I never thought it would be so sexy to watch this,” I said.

“You should see when I shave Kat,” Jess said and gave a wicked smile.

It took another two or three minutes of short-stroke cleanup before Jess looked up, smiled, and ran the razor under the water one final time. She turned and let the water beat against her now-smooth skin, ran her hand across her pussy to get any lingering shaving cream off, and walked close to me.

“Do you want to feel it?” she asked.

I simply nodded. She took my hand and rubbed the back of it all over her pubic area. It was flawlessly smooth.

“Jesus,” I said. “You are good at that.”

“Is it smooth enough for you?” she asked, batting her eyes at me and smiling.

“It’s perfect,” I said.

“Do you want to know the best test to see if it’s smooth enough?” she said.

Again, I just nodded. She took hold of my cock and stroked it in her hand, squeezing more tightly as she felt it grow hard under her grip.

“I love feeling you get hard,” she said. “You really just have to do this to see if you missed any stray hairs.”

She took the head of my cock and guided it all over the rim of her pussy.

“See, it’s easiest to miss something right around the lips,” she said. “You have to have really steady hands to make it hairless. You have to just go with the contours of your lips. Do you feel that?”

“It’s so slippery,” I said. “I don’t feel a single hair.”

“There aren’t any,” she said confidently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.