Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Things may be changing a little bit, but there is always going to be debauchery to be had. Please enjoy. Setting things up to wrap up this book and move into the next phase!


With Kat and Jess out of town and Rita returning to work, I had at least a couple days to occupy myself. Usually that was an invitation for mischief to stave off boredom. This time was no different.

“Not sure what your week looks like,” I texted Crystal. “But my schedule has freed up the next couple days.”

While I waited for her to respond, I texted Rita. It was flirty, fun, and seductive. We were making plans for the weekend. Her husband, upon returning home, promptly announced another hunting trip on the upcoming Thursday through Sunday. I made a mental note to start figuring out how best to drive a wedge between Rita and her husband. These things took time, I knew, but it was an effort I’d fully commit myself to.

Crystal finally texted back. “My husband has a lot of showings Thursday, and they’re like an hour away. What if I called in sick to work?”

“Great idea,” I said. “Do you want to move up our Saturday plans? Or do something else?”

“I’ll let you know tonight,” she said.

Crystal did get back to me that night, and it was why I found myself driving to the suburbs on Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. She lived southwest of the city in one of the big enclaves filled with cookie-cutter mansions in subdivisions devoid of trees. I was willing to tolerate it because Crystal wanted to do cocaine and have me fuck her in her husband’s bed. The change in timing of these plans was a little bit of a warning flag – after all, I didn’t know this girl very well – but the thrill of defiling the Baptist housewife in her marital bed was too delicious to pass up.

I parked a few lots down from Crystal’s house, in front of one that was still under construction. The front entry had a conveniently deep setback, so I wasn’t exposed when I rang the doorbell. Crystal opened it as if she had been waiting near it, in full makeup and wearing a silk robe that came halfway down her thighs.

“Did you bring the coke?” she asked right off the bat.

“Of course, babe,” I said, stepping inside.

She closed the door and clapped in excitement, bouncing up and down on her feet, which featured freshly painted toes in bright red.

“Can I have some?” she said, smiling expectantly.

“Did you finish the rest I gave you?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“The other day,” she said as if in confession. “I do it when my husband is gone. I really like it.”

I already knew that and smiled to myself. Then I tested the waters by asking, “Do you want a bump or a line?”

“A line,” she said with self-assurance.

I poured out a generous amount of coke from the vial and opened up the kit I had brought with me. I chopped it up and formed the lines with a razor blade. Crystal watched in total fascination.

“You’re so good at that,” she said.

“Practice makes perfect,” I told her. “Plus I get super pure stuff that I grind up first, so it’s really light and airy. Makes it easier to cut lines.”

“I want to learn how to do that,” she said, as I handed her the straw. “And this straw is so cute! Way better than using a dollar bill.”

She bent over the high bar counter in her generic kitchen with its oak cabinets. I noticed faith-inspired catch phrases hung from the wall on a plaques as I heard her snort the first line. I saw the series of large crosses on the living room wall as she snorted the second.

“Are you going to have some?” she asked, wiping her nose and then licking her finger so she could collect residue to rub on her gums. I bet she had watched movie scenes of people doing coke to imitate.

“I am,” I said, “but I wanted to do it off your tits in the bedroom.”

“You can do that?” Crystal asked, her eyes growing wide. She was, as usual, chewing gum.

“Oh, babe, you don’t know the half of it,” I said. “We’re going to have so much fun.”

I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She had beautifully soft lips, and her enthusiasm for making out was obvious. I cupped her ass to pull her closer to me, then undid the belt on her robe and let it fall open. Underneath, she wore red lace lingerie. She looked stunning. I smiled because I knew she was playing dress-up to look sexy for me. My hand ran across her flat belly.

“I love my stomach,” she said. “I think it’s the best part of my body.”

“I’m not sure I can agree,” I said, sliding my hand between her legs and feeling the moist warmth of her pussy.

“I work really hard on my stomach,” she said, amusing me at what a novice at seduction she was.

I kissed her again and said, “Show me your bedroom.”

Like the rest of the house, the master bedroom was an exercise in suburban boredom. It was too big, with a layout resulting in tons of wasted space. But what did I care? I didn’t have to live there.

“So this is where the magic happens,” I said, the sarcasm lost on Crystal.

“There’s no magic in here,” she said, shedding the robe. “My husband doesn’t touch me.”

“That,” I said, pulling her close and kissing while my fingers slide under the waistband of her thong, “is an absolute crime.”

I pushed her panties down her thighs and let them fall to the floor, then I dropped to my knees. I kissed her stomach, wanting to flatter her that she was right about how sexy it was. And it was. Then I moved south, feeling the soft landing strip of blonde pubic hair tickle my nose as I gave a first lick across Crystal’s quivering, tulip-like pussy. Her bra dropped to the floor. Her knees shook, so I stood up and led her to the bed. Her dimples lit up as she smiled when I put her on her back and took my place between her knees.

“Your husband doesn’t do this very much, I bet,” I said cockily.

“Like maybe once a year,” she said.

I threw myself into impressing Crystal with my oral skills. She had beautifully soft skin that smelled good. It was obvious she had taken her time getting ready for me this morning. Her lips were perfectly smooth and the close-cropped landing strip freshly trimmed. She had a vanity about her body that came across, and I would relish defiling it.

For the next twenty minutes, I gave Crystal a crash course in good oral sex. She came twice and was already becoming more expressive in bed, giving me direction and encouragement about what she liked. As she broke into her second orgasm, with my thumb rubbing her clit feverishly, I let my tongue explore her asshole for the first time. She reflexively clenched, then relaxed as my tongue became insistent. Her orgasm subsided, and she raised herself up on her elbows. Her stomach was beautifully flat.

“Oh my gosh,” she said. “You are so good at that. But wasn’t it weird?”

“What?” I asked.

“You licked my butt,” she said. “Wasn’t it gross?”

“It was hot,” I said. “Did you like it?”

“It felt really good,” she said.

“Then that’s all that matters,” I said. Then I added, “Next time, you should shave yourself clean. I know you’re a blonde.”

I instructed her to lie back and took out the vial of coke. I put a couple bumps on her stomach instead of her tits. I wanted to flatter her vanity. I snorted the blow and smiled at her before I licked up the crumbs.

“That’s so sexy,” she said. “I want to try that sometime. Can I have some more?”

“Of course, babe,” I said. “Do you want a couple lines, or do you want to snort some off my cock?”

“You can do it off a dick?” she said, amazed. “Maybe just lines for now. But I want to do it off your dick next time.”

As I put together two lines – longer than the last two – for Crystal on her nightstand, I admired the gorgeous body before me. There was the faintest trace of a scar beneath her breasts from her implant surgery. She had a perfectly even tan. She kneeled on the bed and leaned down to snort the cocaine. It was clear how comfortable she was becoming with it already. And a new realization and desire hit me simultaneously. Crystal was ripe to fall under my control. I could make her do anything I wanted. The only question was how far I decided to push her.

“I really like doing coke,” she said when she finished her lines.

“It’s so good, isn’t it?” I said.

“It makes me really turned on,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.