Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is LA, Part One. Wraps up in Chapter 37, and we will get hot and heavy into some new things. The feedback really amps me up – I love having such insightful, enthusiastic readers. I can’t thank you enough.


Ironic as it might sound, Los Angeles was a breath of fresh air. Kelly welcomed us with open arms. Her husband, as usual, was traveling. She let us take over her guest house. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday catching up with Kelly, lounging by the pool, drinking, and indulging in the superb California weed and edibles.

By Thursday, Kelly and Jess were deep into discussions about how to form an alliance between their escort agencies to satisfy more clients. They considered doing a “loan” program, where a girl from one city might spend some time in the other. They even thought about sending some girls out on tour to new destinations.

While the madames schemed, Kat and I enjoyed the quiet time. The weather was perfect. The pool was refreshing. The drinks were cold. The weed mellowed us.

“This has been amazing,” I said, looking over at her. She wore a red bikini with white polka dots.

“I didn’t realize how much I needed to detox,” she said.

“We have been partying super hard,” I said.

“Some more than others,” Kat said flippantly.

“We all experiment with new things,” I said.

Kat turned on her side, facing me, her voice suddenly full of seduction. “I want you to smoke a primo with me sometime,” she said. “I want to see how you fuck me when you’re that high.”

“I can’t lie,” I said. “I’m curious.”

“I want you to make me squirt,” she said excitedly. “I don’t want anyone to have made me do something you haven’t. I bet the primo would do it. I bet it would bring the animal out in you right away.”

“That’s an intriguing possibility,” I said.

Kat stood up and climbed on top of me as I lay on one of the lounge chairs. She ground her body against mine, trying to elicit a sexual response.

“I have a confession,” she said conspiratorially. “I know you’ll want to react. But hear me out.” Her gray-blue eyes danced excitedly. “I want you to do the bump of H with me for the comedown.”

She could see the skepticism on my face.

“I’m serious, daddy,” she said. “I haven’t been totally honest about how many bad dreams and memories I’ve been having from Mexico. It’s like a constant sense of dread hanging over me. But when I do that bump? Oh, daddy, all the pain and the memories and the fear go away.”

Kat bit my bottom lip lightly and began to nibble my ear before she whispered, “And if I do a line of it? I become more of a fuck toy than you could ever dream. You think I’m your dirty Kitty Kat now? Let me do a line of H and show you how dirty your whore can be. If you had watched the video with Davey from Sunday, you would have seen that.”

My throat was dry, and I had a hard time pushing words out. “You’re my perfect dirty girl just as you are, Kitty Kat,” I said.

“I can be dirtier,” she said, breathing heavily. “Dirtier than Rita. Dirtier than those married girls you like to play with. You can mark me. Use me. Punish me for fucking all those sexy men who pay me. Punish me for liking it so much. I’m a bad girl. More bad than you can ever dream. I need to be put in my place.”

“You are all those things and need all those things without heroin,” I said, pushing back.

“Try it with me once,” she said. “I want us to experience everything together. I know it’s dangerous. I don’t want it to control our lives. But just once. Indulge me, daddy.”

“Once,” I said.

She kissed me, a slow, deep, tongue-filled kiss. Her eyes still sparkled. There was more.

“What else is there?” I inquired, reading her face.

“At the football party this week,” she said, “Jess told me that Davey says my punishment isn’t done. He told Jess that I need to do one more thing to wipe the slate clean.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“He wants all the linebackers to gangbang me,” she said.

“That’s pretty hot, babe,” I said.

“Eight sexy athletes,” she said. “I’ve never had more than five guys at once. Are you mad at me?”

“I never get mad at you for getting paid,” I said.

In truth, my stomach was in knots. We were wading into new and dangerous territory again. As we pushed the boundaries of pleasure and hedonism further, I wondered how much our baseline had moved. How debauched would we need to be to remain happy?

“You’re uncomfortable,” Kat said. “I can tell.”

“You kind of caught me off guard,” I admitted. “I was just wondering, how much further do we have to push things until we decide we’ve explored enough?”

“I don’t know,” she said, playfully running a hand through my hair. “Are you having fun?”

“I’m having a ton of fun,” I said. “You know I like when you push me to uncomfortable places. I’m having a blast with these married girls.”

“You are being a dirty little cad,” she admonished. “You’re having an affair with one of my best friends. I can’t believe you!”

“I’m going to steal her from her husband,” I said confidently.

“I’m not enough for you?” Kat said sarcastically, batting her eyes.

“I get your point,” I said. “You know I just worry sometimes. I also appreciate you’re not keeping things from me.”

“Are your married sluts dying for you to get home?” she asked.

“Crystal, the religious one, is begging to see me Saturday,” I said.

“Oh yeah?” Kat said.

“She said she’s never gone to a hotel just for sex, and she wants to,” I said. We laughed.

“This is the one who read the book about the escort?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “She’s playing hooker but not getting paid.”

“You should wreck her,” Kat said. “That would be a lot of fun.”

“Will you help me think of creative ideas?” I asked.

“It’s always more fun together, daddy,” Kat said, and she kissed me. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. I put my hands on her ass and ground her hips into my crotch. “I’m so glad we took a few days off. We should do this more often.”

“I agree,” I said. “It helps to get away, get some perspective, and reconnect.”

“I’m almost ready to get back,” Kat said. “I’m ready to party this weekend.”

“Is smoking a primo that great?” I asked.

Kat looked at me with dead seriousness.

“Do remember what it was like the first time you fucked me in the ass after a booty bump?” she asked.

I nodded and said, “How could I forget?”

“And you know how you get when that animal builds inside you, like last weekend?” she said. I nodded again. “A primo is like the animal times ten.”

I whistled through my teeth.

“What about the heroin?” I asked.

“Just trust me,” she said, settling her head into the crook of my neck, her body laying fully against mine. “I want to try it with you because I think it will be like us melding into a single being. I think it’ll be spiritual. I know it’s dangerous. But you know me. I’ve never had a problem with coke.”

“I trust you,” I said.


Thursday dawned, our last full day in LA, and I decided I wanted to do something that would bring us closer together. Kelly had errands to run in the morning, so I had arranged for an early appointment at Sunset Strip Tattoo.

“Where are we going?” Jess asked.

I held up two small pieces of paper. On one was printed an interlocking pair of Js. On the other was a K with a J flowing off the bottom leg of the K.

“This one,” I said, indicating the double Js, “is for Kat. The other one?” I held up the K and J. “That’s for Jess and me. Pick where you want them tattooed.”

The girls smiled and looked at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.