Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Going back into a little bit of a crazy period. There will be a lot ramping up on all fronts!


The girls and I had crashed early Saturday because Sunday was shaping up to be monumental for all of us. When we woke up, there was a nervous energy coursing through the house. We smoked a joint to help balance out the nerves. Because the football game was on the road and on the west coast, the party that night was starting late, probably after midnight, and would also be relatively small. Only a handful of players planned to attend, but they wanted the usual eight girls. It promised to be debauched, especially since we planned to have a game watch party at the Hooker House to get everyone well-lubricated.

We lounged by the pool until early afternoon. I texted with Rita, teasing her and wanting her on edge for our big date night rendezvous. I was excited to hear Rita and her husband were going to the same restaurant where Kat and I had bumped into her ex-husband after having anal sex in the bathroom. It had single stalls that were away from the dining room, next to the host stand at the front of the restaurant. It would be easy for me to get in and out undetected. There was a beautiful symmetry in my mind to taking both women in the same place.

I realized it had been a while since I had partied properly at the Hooker House. While Kat and Jess tended to some details and planning inside, I made myself comfortable by the pool with Alix and Brittany. They were passing a vape pen back and forth.

“I hope you’re hitting the good stuff and not just nicotine,” I said as I sat.

“I’m off nicotine,” Brittany said huskily. Her body remained as athletic as ever. It looked like her lips had fresh filler in them. The long summer of nude sunbathing had given her body a bronzed look, her tits jutting up as proudly as ever and nipples permanently hard. She passed me the vape, and I took a hit.

“Excited for the party tonight?” I asked.

Alix looked at me over the top of her sunglasses. Her massive, proudly fake tits rose and fell with her breath. The metal bars piercing her nipples glinted in the sun. A trickle of sweat pooled around her belly ring, and my gaze landed on the twin tattoos of black stars edged in red that framed either side of her pubic mound.

“We’re already preparing,” she said. “Jess said we should expect it to be wild and last all night.”

As she made the statement, she rolled over onto her stomach and put a hand on her curvy ass. She pulled lightly on the cheek, and a red-jeweled butt plug peaked out.

“Seems like a wise choice,” I said. “But if you need some help getting ready for anal, I would gladly lend a hand.”

“I’d rather you lend me a dick,” Brittany said playfully.

“I’m free all afternoon,” I offered.

“You’re going to stop finally being a tease and make some time for me?” she said, her brown eyes inviting and mischievous.

“I will always drop everything and come when you call, Brittany, you know that,” I said, playing along.

“Let me finish getting stoned, and maybe you can join me in the shower,” she suggested.

“That sounds amazing,” I said. “Just say the word.”

Brittany hit the vape again, but Alix demurred when she offered it to her.

“I’m going to hit a line,” she said and stood up. “Do you want to join me, John?”

“Sure,” I said when I saw the expectant look in her eyes.

We walked inside, and I saw Kat and Jess whispering conspiratorially in the kitchen. They separated as soon as I entered with Alix, but the knowing glance they exchanged wasn’t lost on me.

“Do you want a line, ladies?” I asked.

“I would love one, daddy,” Kat said.

“Me, too,” Jess said.

Alix was bent over the counter, chopping up lines. Her tits dangled pendulously, and I glimpsed the butt plug again as she happily shaped the cocaine.

“You want to go first, boss?” Alix said to Jess with a smile.

Jess accepted the offered silver straw and snorted the lines with her usual hunger. Alix took her turn next, before Kat stepped in for two toots of her own, and I was ready to share in some of the beautiful flake but saw the mirror was empty. Kat stood with a hand on her hip, biting her bottom lip. There was my naughty traffic girl.

“Daddy, you should do yours off Alix’s tits,” Kat suggested. “They are so beautiful.”

“Don’t be shy, John,” Alix said with a smile.

To my surprise, Kat sucked one of Alix’s nipples into her mouth. I could see her tongue swirling around the bars. Alix groaned. Kat relented, letting the nipple release with an audible pop. Then she took a small spoon and heaped two small mountains of coke onto Alix’s tits.

“Do the piercings feel good?” Kat asked her.

“So good,” Alix said. “Sometimes I swear I can cum just from having my nipples sucked.”

“Maybe you should pierce me, daddy,” Kat said, disarming me. This was a surprise. She had never mentioned it before. “That way you’ll have marked me.”

Before I could respond, Kat covered my mouth in a brief kiss.

“I don’t know what’s come over me,” she whispered. “I’m going to be a bad whore today. I can feel it. You better be ready to punish me for it.” She smiled and then added loudly, “Your lines are ready, daddy!”

My head started to spin, but I focused on Alix’s beautiful tits and the inviting pillows of cocaine. I snorted them and then let my tongue dance across her cleavage to pick up the last remnants. I couldn’t help but follow Kat’s lead and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I didn’t stop swirling my tongue around it until I had elicited a moan louder than the one Kat had. When I did, I pulled back and grinned.

“Jesus, you people are such fucking teases!” Alix said.

I grinned, and followed the girls outside. Kat lingered back as I held the door.

“Are you okay, Kitty Kat?” I asked.

“Just nervous and excited for tonight,” she said. She put her body close to mine. “Jess gave me a muscle relaxer, and that’s making me feel a little loopy.”

“Just take it easy,” I said. “Have fun. Lose yourself in the moment. It’s always more fun that way.”

“Thank you, daddy,” she said.

I told her where Rita and I were meeting that night. The memory hit her hard and happily.

“Oh my god!” Kat exclaimed. “That was the best anal orgasm I’ve ever had. That’s so hot. Are you going to take her ass?”

“We’ll see,” I said with a grin. It hadn’t really crossed my mind. I took Kat in my arms and hugged her. “Are you okay?” I asked again.

“I’m getting there, John,” she said. “Thanks for being my rock.”


The afternoon went by more quickly once the football game kicked off. Alyssa, the realtor, and Shelly arrived. Alyssa, if possible, seemed even more in shape. She told me she was doing ninety minutes of yoga and pilates every day. I looked at Shelly differently, now that she was on the cusp of becoming Johnny Burris’s fianceé. She had new confidence, not the air of a little sister anymore. I also was surprised to see Shelly’s sister and Jess’s best friend, Melanie, arrive at the Hooker House. Tall and slim, she always looked every bit of a model

“Are you working tonight?” I asked Melanie when I saw her.

“I’m here for pleasure, not business,” she said with a wry grin.

“Husband out of town?” I asked.

“Vancouver,” she said. “And I heard this would be a target-rich environment. With you here, I see that’s the case!”

Sabrina, the newly minted freak who I had recently rolled around in a tryout with, and Gloria, maybe my favorite bimbo ever whose tits only seemed to get bigger, rounded out the whore lineup. I was almost jealous of the football players who were going to defile them tonight.

But I had my long-anticipated quickie with Rita to think about. We had been texting all afternoon. She complained that her husband was drinking too much during the football game. She worried he might not make it until dinner.

“If he passes out, I’ll take you to dinner,” I said. I could sense the anxiety from her. She was eager, of course, but this was really a big step up in our affair. She potentially was taking a huge risk if someone caught us.

“I’ll calm down when your dick is in me,” she said and sent an eggplant emoji. I chuckled.

Time passed quickly. The girls were taking a slow-burn method with their partying. They started with weed and alcohol. There were occasional bumps of cocaine. I notice Kat sneak off at one point to the secluded part of the back yard. It might have dawned on me to wonder why she was typing so hurriedly on her phone if I hadn’t been distracted by the cigarette in her mouth.

“Hey,” I said, walking up to her.

She started. “Jesus, John,” she said. “Sorry. I’m just nervous about tonight. I feel like such a shit about the whole David Johnson thing.”

“You’ve been smoking pretty regularly,” I said.

“I guess I do like a good cigarette now,” she said, exhaling a deep puff high into the air. It smelled sickly sweet.

“You’re under a lot of stress,” I said. “I can help you, too, you know.”

“A smoke is nice after sex, I’m learning, too,” she said. “It feels sexy.”

“I worry about you sometimes, Kitty Kat,” I said.

“I know,” she said. “I’m good, baby. Let me just get through tonight.”

She took another drag and exhaled. She was nervous and holding something back. She didn’t want to talk about it, and it was almost time for me to leave for the restaurant. I’d talk to her about it tomorrow. I kissed her and made a point to aggressively use my tongue. I wanted her to know nothing she did bothered me.

“I love you,” I said, locking my eyes on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.