Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: One of my loyal readers has gotten me to come around on chapter descriptions. At some point, I’ll retroactively update them for prior chapters, but moving forward, expect to see a little teaser in the short description, rather than the same text for each book.


“Morning, baby,” I said to Jess. “You’re up early.”

I sat on the lounge chair next to hers at the pool. The morning sun shot across the back yard, basking Jess in a golden light. She wore a green thong bikini bottom but no top. Oversized sunglasses covered her eyes. She smiled, and pungent marijuana smoke rose from the large joint she held casually between her fingers.

“I just had one of those restless nights,” she said, her voice slightly horse and smokey.

“You’re not just not used to being in bed with two other people again,” I teased.

“It’s not that,” she said and took a hit from the joint.

“I know,” I told her. “That’s just my way of saying it was good to have you back with us. I missed you.”

“I know,” she said. “It felt good.”

“What’s keeping you awake then?” I asked. Jess passed me the joint, and I hit it.

“I’m seeing Johnny a lot,” she said.

“I know,” I said.

“Shelly doesn’t know about it,” she said.

“I know that, too,” I said.

Jess looked at me. I smiled.

“You didn’t say anything,” she said.

“Thanks for putting in the cameras,” I said. “And thanks for being with him at the Hooker House. I appreciate it.”

“Except for yesterday,” she said, referring to the spa day I had sent the girls on. “But I think you know about that.”

“Since I arranged it, I think you know I’m okay with it,” I said with a grin.

“I just want you to know that I really like Johnny,” Jess admitted.

“I know, my love,” I said.

“I feel like it’s safe to really like him,” she said. “He bought a ring for Shelly. He’s going to propose after the season.”

“Wow,” I said, “that’s a huge step.”

“Shelly knows we play sometimes at the parties,” Jess said, “but we’re having an affair. But it’s just that. An affair. There aren’t any feelings. I mean, not that there aren’t feelings. But he’s not going to leave Shelly for me. I’m not going to leave you for him. It’s just, do you get it?”

“I get it,” I said. “It’s naughty fun. Doing it behind her back makes it more exciting.”

“Thank you for understanding me so well,” she said. “Thank you for letting me be myself.”

“I love you, Jess,” I said. “Thank you for telling me about it. You just have to tell me if anything changes. You know there’s nothing we can’t work through, as long as we know the issues.”

“You’ll do the same, right?” Jess asked. “You’ve been with Rita a lot.”

“Nothing gets past you, does it?” I said. “I think Rita and I have entered affair territory. I really like her.”

“I do, too,” she said. “Exploit it for all it’s worth.”

Jess grinned at me as she exhaled a cloud of marijuana smoke and handed me the joint again.

“I do love fucking married women,” I observed. “By the way, how did it go with Kat and Bryce yesterday?”

“She told me she’s ready to take appointments again, if that’s any indication,” Jess said. “She definitely had fun. I mean, he’s hot. Really hot.”

“It’s a shame she got banned from the football parties,” I observed.

“We might revisit that,” Jess said. “Bryce said he’s going to talk to David, now that things have quieted down a little bit.”

“Bryce must be smitten with our little traffic girl then, too,” I said.

“Very safe to say,” Jess said.

The heat was starting to rise, so we finished off the joint and went inside. As the blast of air conditioning hit us, we saw Kat’s head lift up from the bar as she finished snorting a line of cocaine.

“Whew!” she exclaimed. “I feel like myself again!”

“Someone’s in a good mood,” I said and kissed her good morning.

“Yesterday really helped me break free,” Kat said. “I don’t know what it was. It just felt very zen, and I can’t even tell you how liberated I am.”

“I bet Bryce was helpful in liberating you,” I said playfully.

“I don’t mean this the way it’s going to sound, but it was so nice to have another dick,” Kat said. “I just cum differently with him.”

“And a lot,” Jess teased. “I counted at least four.” Kat smiled sheepishly.

“Don’t feel bad,” I said. “I think Rita came at least that many times!”

We laughed and, when silence came over the room again, Kat chimed up.

“Daddy, I think I’m ready to do some appointments again,” she said.

“Well, sounds like Jess should find some fun guys to ease you back into it,” I said.

“Good news,” Jess said, looking up from your phone. “You can start at the football party on Sunday. David is okay with it.”

“Oh my god, really?” Kat said, in a tone I found extremely excited.

“Yup, we are good to go,” Jess said.

Kat squealed. I smiled but shook my head. Just like that, it seemed like things were back to normal.


And, just like that, we seemed to slip back into the old routine. The next two days, Kat and Jess spent most of their time at the Hooker House. They each only saw one client per day, but a good chunk of the time they were interviewing potential new escort candidates. While the girls kept busy, I took care of a couple things on my own.

First, my buddy and former coworker, Jason, was eager to see the girls again and explore what the Infinity agency girls had to offer. This was an easy task, but I had to disclose at some point that Kat and Jess were my girlfriends. That wasn’t a big deal, but I felt weird about disclosing that I had two girlfriends and that they were both hookers. So I was just up front about it. He didn’t believe me at first.

In the end, it was no big deal. Jason was cool about it, as I instinctively knew he would be, but it alleviated anxiety once I told him. I tried to maintain some air of mystery about my personal life, even with my friends. This made me feel vulnerable, but it also felt good to bring Jason into the fold.

My second project was something I was really eager about. Sailing into affair territory with Rita had whetted my appetite for married women again. Rita and I were supposed to have played our dirty date night game on Friday, but her husband had pushed their date until Sunday. That worked out better for me, but it also made me realize that fucking a wife often came with freqently shifting plans. I wanted more than one married option to play with.

The hunt was fun enough. Finding a married woman or two to fuck would be icing on the cake. I hit a couple usual web sites and got a few chats going quickly. One, in particular, was intriguing immediately. Her name was Crystal. I knew that because she used her real cell phone number when she texted me. I used an app and a burner number. When I googled her number, it brought up her real name, and I verified her pictures when I found her on Facebook.

She was thirty-five, worked in commercial real estate and had a husband who was a realtor, and had included a Bible verse in her profile. On an adultery website. She had big, Texas-style blonde hair and a great smile that showed off dimples in both cheeks. She was a runner, and her legs showed it. Her breasts were fake and ample. It struck me – she was like a more trashy version of Rita. That appealed to my love of sluts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.