Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I feel like we’ve cut through some of the significant plot setup that will let us get back on the slippery, debauched slope of the highway to hell. Please enjoy.


The consequences came hard and fast. Or maybe they didn’t. Maybe I just didn’t see them coming sooner. The high I felt as Rita left for home that Sunday night met a different reality when I brought up the video feed of the Hooker House. Maybe I should have known better than to watch, but I couldn’t resist.

Two things struck me when I tuned into the football party. First, Kat was nowhere to be found. This meant, if she were at the house, she could only be in the garage or in the far corner of the backyard. Second, Jess was alone with Johnny Burris in one of the bedrooms, which was surprising because he and Shelly were dating and had become exclusive – at least at the football parties. I listened in on their conversation. It was difficult to hear, until I put on good headphones.

“Come on, Jess,” Johnny said. “I know you like a dirty secret as much as I do.” His hands stroked up and down her arms.

“God, Johnny,” Jess said, “you’re putting me in such a tough spot. Shelly is one of my friends. She’s one of my employees. There’s Girl Code.”

“You just said it,” Johnny pressed, “she’s one of your employees. You know what that means. She’s having her fun. I want some of my fun.”

“These parties aren’t enough?” Jess asked. Johnny kissed her neck.

“I want a secret,” he said. “You’ve always been the most fun secret.”

“What about my boyfriend?” Jess asked.

“How many other guys have you fucked this week?” Johnny said. “You know he doesn’t care. He has to know you’re going to do it.”

“I just promised him I’d tell him if something was happening outside the agency,” Jess said.

“Inside the agency, outside the agency, whatever, Jess,” Johnny said. “I just want you to be my side piece.”

“You’re so romantic, Johnny,” Jess said and rolled her eyes.

“Shelly is the kind of girl you marry,” Johnny said. “She’s great, and I’m not going to let her go. But you know me. You know me so well. You know I need a little danger.”

“I know, I know,” Jess relented. “And you know I love the same thing.”

“You also want this big ass cock,” Johnny said and pushed her hands into his crotch.

“Don’t tease me,” Jess said.

“Say it,” he said.

“I want your big dick,” she said.

“You’re going to do this for me,” he said.

“Do what?” she said.

“Don’t play coy,” he said. “Say it.”

“All right,” Jess said. “We’ll make it work. I’ll figure it out. I’ll be your slutty little side piece.”

“It makes you wet just to say that,” he said cockily.

“You’ve always made me wet, you know that,” Jess said. “Do I get to suck it now?”

“Yeah,” Johnny said, “suck my cock, bitch.”

Jess slipped off the bed and onto her knees. Her head disappeared in a shock of blonde her into his lap. I stared at the screen, half numb and half excited, when I noticed Kat entering the house from the garage with David Johnson. He pushed her up against the wall, and she wrapped her legs around him as they kissed. The background noise was too high to hear what they were saying, so I was stuck following their movements. What followed was a lengthy and slow progression through the living area to one of the bedrooms at the back of the house.

“Are you going to stop teasing me?” Kat asked as David locked the door behind them.

“I’m not teasing you,” he said with a laugh. “You’re the one who wouldn’t stop smoking.”

“I did not,” Kat protested. “You kept offering. It was like being in a cloud. And smoking weed has never made me feel like this. I’ve got so much energy, like I just want to jump on your dick and not stop riding it forever.”

“That’s because we were smoking a primo, baby,” David said.

“What’s a primo?” Kat asked, her hands were rapidly rubbing all over Johnson’s body, like she was compelled to be in motion.

“You roll up the blunt with a little coke, baby,” he said. “Makes that high extra fine.”

“Oh my god, are you serious?” Kat said, intrigued. “You just, what, sprinkle some on?”

“That’s it, baby,” he said. He was pawing her possessively. “It’s a real rush.”

“Whatever it is, I just want you to fuck me,” Kat said plaintively.

“I will if you answer me about the bye week,” David said.

“Of course, babe,” Kat said. “It sounds like fun. I love Mexico.”

For the next hour, I sat mesmerized watching Kat and David Johnson fuck nonstop. It was a relentless, drug-fueled sexual cardio session. I had never heard of a primo before, and I admit that, when I looked it up on Urban Dictionary to confirm how Johnson had described it, I was equal parts shocked and intrigued. Kat obviously loved it, and halfway through their fuckfest, she rode the star linebacker while enthusiastically taking hits off another cocaine-laced joint.

“Fuck me, babe,” Kat breathed, the sweat glistening on her body, “I want a whole day of just smoking this and having you ream my holes. This feels fucking unbelievable!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.