Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Thanks for your patience, everyone. The longer chapters have led to a bit longer lead times, but we’re over the hump with some very important developments that took time. We are going to wrap up Vegas here. I’ll try to post updates in my bio any time there’s new info on posting schedule and timeline.


“Let her sleep,” I said. “She needs the rest.”

“That was some night,” Jess said.

“You can say that again,” I said and took her hand.

“That was some night,” Jess repeated.

We glanced at each other and laughed silently as we quietly exited the bedroom.

“I haven’t slept that well in ages,” I said.

“Me neither,” Jess agreed.

“Time for a mulligan on our day together,” I said.

“It was worth the wait,” Jess said with a grin.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked.

“Honestly?” she said. “I’m up for whatever. You and Kat are the Vegas experts.”

“The only question is whether we keep the pedal to the metal or take it easy,” I said.

We lingered in the main living area of the villa. There seemed to be cocaine residue on every inch of the bar. Jess walked over to it and, licking her finger, ran it across the powder-covered counter and rubbed it on her gums.

“Is that a question?” she said with mischief in her eyes.

“Lie down,” I said, pointing to the couch. “On your stomach.”

Jess did as she was told, and I fished a vial of cocaine out from one of the bar’s drawers. It had been an intense, hard-living few days, but if we were going to get after it one more time? I was going to need some help. I gazed at Jess’s beautifully curved ass as I walked to her. She and I needed some quality time together. I twisted the vial’s cap and sprinkled some coke down the crack of her ass, getting deep in her cheeks.

“What are you doing, naughty boy?” Jess said flirtatiously.

“I’m going to do a line of coke off the sexiest ass I’ve ever seen, then I’m going to lick that sexy ass until you’re begging to feel my cock inside it,” I said confidently.

“I love when you’re bad,” she said. “I’ve needed some time with you. I miss you, John.”

“Kat and I recently discussed the same thing,” I said. “We have to carve out time just for us, whether it’s the three of us or just two of us to feel like a couple.”

“I miss feeling you sweep me off my feet,” Jess said.

I addressed the line of cocaine on Jess’s ass. It had been a while since I allowed myself to cut loose and indulge in an all-day coke fest. I had been intentionally trying to keep my consumption under control, unlike the girls. But today I felt an animal inside me. Maybe it was the liberation of being free from Nicole’s drama. I split the long line into two halves, taking one up each nostril. It really was incredibly good quality.

“It feels so sexy when you do that,” Jess said.

The coke rush hit me fast. I spread Jess’s cheeks and licked a straight line to pick up the residue of the drug. Her body was slightly musky after all the activity the night before, but I dove straight in to licking her asshole.

“I love when you eat my ass,” she said. “It makes me want to be so dirty for you.”

I merely grunted in reply, not wanting to stop. I wanted Jess to lose control. I wanted her to beg. I wanted her to explode into that sexual supernova that she became when she felt this way. There was nothing else like it in the world. I savored rimming her for several minutes. Her hands clawed at my head, trying to draw it deeper into her crack and pulling my hair. My cock was throbbing, and it didn’t take long for Jess to let out her inner animal, either.

“Baby, I want you to bend me over the bar,” she said, gasping as my tongue worked its naughty magic. “God, you are so good at that.”

“Bend you over the bar?” I said, taking a momentary break.

“And fuck me in the ass while I snort lines,” Jess concluded. “Make me your coke whore all day. I want to be fucked up and do whatever you want.”

I spanked each of her cheeks in turn.

“That sounds like a fucking dream,” I said.

Jess rose up from the sofa by perching her ass high in the air, giving me a perfect view of it. The coke coursing through my body made me feel aggressive. I stroked my cock lightly as she used her delicate fingers to confidently cut eight lines of cocaine. So that was the sort of day it was going to be.

“I’ll go slow at first so you can do your lines,” I said.

Jess whipped her hair around her shoulder and looked back at me.

“A true gentleman,” she said.

I pushed the head of my cock past her sphincter, which welcomed me with joyful ease. Jess sighed happily. Anal sex with her really was no different than vaginal. We were that practiced together. I bottomed out inside her and held for a moment. She snorted a line.

“Baby, I know how this sounds,” she said, “but I fucking love cocaine.”

“You know I love that about you, sweetie,” I said, drawing my cock back for the first time. I bottomed out again, and she snorted a second line.

“I really, really do,” she said. “This shit is so pure. It gives me such a good high. I just want to be bad when I’m wired on it.”

Jess was feeling wicked. Good thing, so was I.

“What are you saying?” I asked, knowing she must have had something in mind.

“Let’s casino hop and do as much coke as we can,” Jess suggested. “I know Kat loves to do that, and I never have!”

“I love that idea,” I said.

My cock slid in and out of her ass effortlessly. It was a casual, everyday thing to fuck Jess in the ass, or so it felt. She was an anal artist. The friction was perfect, bordering on the intense, and I could feel her orgasm building from the start. She climaxed massively from anal.

“I won’t clean up so your cum can leak down my legs all day,” Jess said.

Her dirty talk and compliance made me even harder. My strokes were long and purposeful. I admired my cock pulling in and out, her tight asshole gripping firmly against me and straining against my thrusts. It was a focused fuck, with all our energy living inside my cock and her ass. Apart from that, it was remarkably calm, which is why it made sense when I heard Jess snort two more lines.

“Yeah, baby, I’m going to cum,” Jess panted. “I’m going to dress like a slut today. Everyone will know I’m yours. I’m going to be a coked up slut just for you.”

“I want to be a coked up slut, too,” Kat said, appearing suddenly and looking like she still had sleep to shake off.

“Mmmm, good morning, sweetie,” Jess purred. “Here’s some lines to get you to the coked up part.”

Jess passed her the mirror with its four remaining lines. I never let up on fucking her ass. Kat licked her lips as she approached the cocaine. She pushed her messy, sleep-disheveled hair aside, and I really got a sense for what a wild ride I was in for that day when she sniffed all the lines without blinking.

“Fuck, I love cocaine,” Kat said with satisfaction. Jess and I laughed.

“I said the same thing!” Jess said as she came down from her first orgasm.

“Let’s do lines all day,” Kat said. “I don’t care if we’ve already partied hard for days.”

“You read our mind,” I said.

“Okay, I’m coked up,” Kat said. “How can I be a slut, daddy?”

“I’m sure you can use your imagination,” I said, never breaking stride as I pushed Jess toward a second anal orgasm.

Kat took the hint. She walked toward me, letting her warm hand rub my chest and across my neck. She kissed me lightly before kneeling behind me.

“Dirty girl,” I whispered.

She started by licking and sucking my balls. Then I gasped as she rimmed me. This had become one of Kat’s favorite ways to turn me on. It was a sign of submission by her. She knew I loved it, and she loved how doing it always spun me into a torrent of dirty talk.

“Eat my ass, slut,” I growled. “Fuck yeah, be that dirty bitch. Show me what you’ll do for your daddy.”

“Anything,” Kat breathed. “I’ll do anything for you, daddy.”

This was perfection. I didn’t need anything more than my two girls. I was newly energized. It’s as if the past three days had been spa rejuvenations. I felt refreshed and full of desire. One day to enjoy Vegas and show off my two perfect beauties. I closed my eyes, and the mere thought of one more day of debauchery pushed me over the top.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum!” I groaned.

Kat dug her tongue deeper into my ass. The stimulation was intense. I pushed my ass deeper into her face when I would spasm backwards as the volleys of cum shot up Jess’s asshole. Eventually, I relented, stepping back and leaving Jess’s ass gaping open. Kat, remaining eager, simply crawled forward and started to rim Jess. I watched as Jess moaned under Kat’s oral assault. Jess’s asshole flexed. She was trying to squeeze the sperm out from inside her. It was hypnotic watching the brown hole wink between Kat’s urgent licks. She didn’t relent until a trickle of white sperm leaked from Jess’s ass. She licked it up with pleasure and swallowed it down. Then she popped up with the pep of a cheerleader.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.