Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell? - Cover

Traffic Girl: Highway to Hell?

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Just when he's seemingly found calm and peace, John Cameron faces a new set of challenges. Temptation lies everywhere -- for everyone in his life. Can they make it through such treacherous waters? There are big decisions to make regarding relationships and lifestyle, and John has to be honest about what he wants out of life -- just a party or something more meaningful.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Naughty fun for party animals like this can lead to drama. We’re entering that phase here. Can John, Kat, and Jess balance their love of hedonism with the external forces that take aim at them? Or will it break them apart?


It was a steaming, unpleasant day in late August in Houston. The temperature would push past 100 degrees, and it was already over 90 as I took a swim in our pool that Sunday morning.

“Aren’t you a little overdressed?” Jess said, as I hugged the edge of the deck after swimming several laps. She wore a sheer robe that caught the bright sun, creating a tempting silhouette.

“Apparently,” I said, taking in her enchanting body. Apart from her face, which was angelic and classically beautiful, I always admired how Jess’s slender body had a pleasing, womanly lushness to her hips, ass, and thighs. She was still tall and slim, but those curves always made her even more inviting.

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“We’re going shopping at the Galleria,” Jess said. “And if you let me ride your face, I’ll tell you more about it.”

“I’ll never say no to that,” I said.

I pulled myself out of the pool, toweled off, and laid down on a chaise lounge. Jess left her robe on, simply pulling it aside as she straddled my face. She lowered her beautiful, pink pussy near my mouth, where I greeted it with my tongue.

“We have a personal shopper today,” Jess said, as she slowly worked her hips back and forth. It was a deliberate pace, allowing us to savor the oral sex I performed on her. “We’re going to spend every last dollar of our hooker money. And we’re going to party while we do it.”

“Sounds perfect,” I said, briefly pulling my mouth off her cunt.

“Kat and I want at least one load each from you in the mall itself,” she said.

Her breathing picked up under my efforts. And we were suddenly joined by Kat, who walked toward us in a cloud of smoke and carrying a thick joint. Marijuana had become a baseline for us. We smoked it or ate edibles routinely. Sharing a joint to start the morning and plan our day had become almost ritualistic.

“This looks like fun,” Kat said, passing the joint to Jess.

“His tongue is almost as good as yours, sweetie,” Jess said and took a long, deep hit.

Kat wore a matching sheer robe, which she dropped to the ground as she stood in front of Jess. Still holding the joint, Jess put her hands around Kat’s ass and pulled her pussy to her mouth.

“That’s it, baby,” Kat said with a sigh. “Get me nice and wet for John’s dick.”

Kat took the joint back and drew on it. She took a second big hit as she put her thighs on either side of mine and sank down on my cock. The warm folds enveloped me, just like the thick cloud of marijuana smoke enveloped the three of us.

Jess’s hips moved forward a bit, allowing her to meet Kat’s mouth so they could make out and shotgun the last couple hits from the joint. Jess cried out as she came, letting a spurt of juice loose from her pussy all over my face. Kat followed, just a minute after. And, as soon as she came, she climbed off my cock. It stood up proudly and glistened, but neither girl made a move toward it.

“Sorry, darling,” Jess said. “We’ve got an appointment to keep. You’ll have your turn soon, but we’ve got to get dressed!”

I groaned half-heartedly. I loved when we played games, and this was shaping up to be a fun one. Within half an hour, the girls piled into the back seat of our new Mercedes G63, and we drove to the Galleria. The girls giggled and whispered on the way there, and I felt a strong sense of contentment. This was where I belonged.

It became apparent just how much fun the girls had in mind when, after pulling out of the driveway, Kat produced a coke kit from her purse. She cut two thick lines, and she and Jess each took tremendous pleasure in snorting the powder. Kat immediately formed two more lines, and they inhaled them before taking turns licking remnants from each other’s fingers. I could see how high the short skirts of their spaghetti strap maxi dresses rose. Their hard nipples betrayed their lack of bras. There was something smoldering and conspiratorial about my girlfriends, and it made my cock hard.

We pulled into the valet at the Galleria and were swiftly met by a statuesque blonde carrying an iPad and sporting a warm smile that lit up her chiseled, Eastern European features. She greeted Kat and Jess warmly, with great familiarity. They hugged, and the girls introduced her as Sarah.

The morning started off with a whirlwind of purse shopping at Louis Vuitton and Chloé, and I began to wonder when the fun might begin. With a new bag in tow for each of them, Kat peeled off separately for a stop at Burberry, while Jess, Sarah, and I went to her favorite store, Celine. Sarah made the whole process seamless, running interference with store personnel and allowing us to have unobstructed, uninterrupted time.

Why that was important manifested itself quickly at Celine. Sarah had pulled several dresses and jackets for Jess to try on. She had been instructed, it became clear, to keep the store staff occupied while I accompanied Jess to the fitting room. Jess took a vial of cocaine from her purse, which had a small spoon built into its cap.

“Here, babe,” she said after taking two quick bumps for herself. “Join the party.” She conspicuously looked at her watch as she handed me the vial.

I decided to catch up, taking two generous spoonfuls up each nostril. As I did, Jess removed her maxi dress in a single, elegant motion. She put it on a hanger and turned to me, grinning. She pressed her body close to mine.

“Let me have a little more, baby,” she said of the coke. I pushed the spoon into the vial and shoved it under her nose, feeling my own buzz take hold while I hypnotically watched the fine crystals disappear as he inhaled. “You know, your coke whore of a girlfriend has fucked eight different cocks since you were last inside me,” she added.

“I think it’s time we changed that,” I said.

“We will,” Jess said and dropped to her knees. She suavely undid my belt buckle and fished my cock out of my jeans. “In a little bit. My job right now is to prep you for Kat. She won first dibs.”

“And how did she do that?” I said, groaning lightly as Jess flicked out her tongue and dragged it along the underside of my cock.

“She took the biggest dick in her ass this weekend,” Jess said. Her mouth worked deliberately, and she didn’t say anything else.

“How big was it?” I finally prodded.

“Probably ten inches,” she said. “Maybe more.”

There was a soft knock on the fitting room door.

“Jess, it’s Sarah” came Sarah’s voice.

Jess’s mouth popped off my cock, and she quickly stood up. Not bothering to cover up, she opened the door slightly and peeked her head out.

“Kat’s here,” she said.

“Thanks, Sarah,” Jess answered. “Do you need a toot?”

To my surprise, as I was getting my cock back into my pants, Sarah entered the fitting room. Jess passed her the coke. Sarah took quick, snort sniffs and returned the vial.

“Mr. Cameron, Kat’s just right here,” she then said, escorting me out. She pointed to the door adjacent to Jess’s. “Here you are.” She repeated the soft knock.

The door opened, and Kat motioned me inside. The room was larger, about twice the size of Jess’s, and included a half-height dresser. Kat remained dressed but looked slightly disheveled. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

“I’ve been a bad girl, daddy,” she said with heavy breath.

“At Burberry?” I said, confused.

“I wasn’t at Burberry,” she said. “I was in a bathroom stall being a whore.”

“You what?” I said, jaw dropping.

Kat bent over the dresser and flipped up her skirt. She spread her ass cheeks apart, revealing a red and creamy cunt.

“Tommy just paid me $500 to fuck for fifteen minutes,” she said. She threw a crumpled wad of bills onto the top of the dresser. “And filled up my pussy. He loves doing it in public. And you know what?”

“What?” was all I could muster in response.

“You know that sperm is the best anal lube, so why don’t you fuck my ass, daddy?” Kat said. She had a hand underneath her pussy, collecting the ample cum that drained from it. Almost immediately, she pushed two fingers coated in cum into her asshole, letting out a mild sigh as she did so.

My jealousy that Tommy apparently had been inside my girlfriend only a few minutes before wasn’t enough to prevent me from succumbing to desire. I needed Kat’s ass. I loved fucking in public, too, and I had missed her. I pushed aside my jealousy and pushed my hard cock into her tight anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.