007 Declassified - Cover

007 Declassified

Copyright© 2021 by allenknott3

Cast

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Cast - The 'real' story of one James Bond. Following James Bond's career as a Double-0 from his first mission to retirement. Throughout all of the missions, the women, some you know, some you never heard of before. Setting the record straight about what really happens and the differences and similarities between the 'real' missions and what was seen on the screen. Note: Chapters are not in chorology order.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Character Name (Nickname) (Actress) (Age)

1: Margent Perrier (Marie) (Denise Perrier) (36)

2: Celeste O’Toole (Plenty) (Lana Wood) (25)

3: Tiffany O’Casey/Tiffany Case (Dove) (Jill Saint John) (31)

4: Svetlana Larson (Lana) (Bambi) (None*) (26)

5: Katrina Frazier (Trina) (Thumper) (None*) (27)

6: Dolores O’Casey/Dolores Case (Lola) (Dove Cameron) (25)

7: Loelia Ponsonby (Lil) (Alexandra Daddario) (35)

There are no actresses for the characters of Bambi and Thumper. I simply based their physical measurements on two models.

Age of the character is the age at the time of the setting, in this case Diamonds Are Forever.

The characters physical appearances breakdown into three groups.

Group One are those of the films, based on the actresses who portrayed the roles in the films.

Group Two are those who I cast in the part (primary the modern actresses casting in the older films). So, for example, Dove Cameron, look like her 2020/2021 version but just in the late 1960s/1970s.

Group Three are those characters with no actresses who I used models for their physical appearances i.e., Bambi and Thumper. Meaning I did not like the original actresses but was unable to find a modern actress who I felt fixed/was right for the role/part.

The ‘real’ James Bond is around 39 during Diamonds Are Forever, with each film being roughly one year apart. His became a Double-0 around the time he turned 30 years old, setting his birth year around 1930.

The film’s release year also does not fully correspond to the ‘calendar’ year for example, Diamonds Are Forever (Film) was release in 1971 but is set in/around 1969.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.