Boy's Flashing Game Turns Into Big Trouble for Him and Family - Cover

Boy's Flashing Game Turns Into Big Trouble for Him and Family

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ryan starts a game of flashing his mother and big sister. But a little lie gets him into all sorts of trouble... with everyone he encounters. His big sister ends up taking charge of him, their mother, and everyone else she can control!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Susan honey please don’t think badly of me. It just happened. Ryan told me his pain was less when I was holding his cock and ... well he was very hard ... oooh Susan he was pushing out lots and lots of pre cum ... you know that comes out of his ... well I’m sure you already know right Susan ... you know about boy’s cocks and them cumming ... don’t you sweetie?”

At that point Susan turned and left her mother ... still holding her son’s cock which was starting to go soft. She figured her mother needed some time to be alone with ... well with herself after sucking her son off ... and with her son in his injured condition.

Susan went to the kitchen to look at the bottle of Advil. The instructions said to give a person no more than 4 pills at a time. But she remembered that she had just poured them into her hand and returned to his room. Now she wasn’t sure how many pills he had taken. But to be asleep ... that hard ... it must have been taking the additional pills that did the job!

Susan then went to her room and searched the internet for Mothers Sucking Their Son’s Cocks. She was amazed at the multiple thousands of returns that came back. At the very top was a website named SOL, Stories On Line. She was interested so she clicked on that link and was able to search on Incest! It brought back multiple sex stories and went over 5 pages ... well 5 pages before she would have to become a Premier Member. She read several of those stories finding that Incest more often also included a sister or another brother beside the parents! Also many of them had the sister actually coming on to her younger brother!

Kathy, their mother left her son after pulling his covers up to hide his ... well his beautiful cock and walked to her bedroom. She sat down on her bed and covered her face with her hands. What had she done ... sucking her son’s cock! How could that happen ... and even worse ... knowing her own daughter watched her sucking her brother’s cock and even drinking down his cum! How is she going to face her daughter? She has to speak to her about ... well everything ... her helping her brother first ... she must have touched his cock too! Holly shit; did she suck her brother’s cock too? Then her seeing her own mother sucking her son’s cock ... my god she thought ... I’ve got to speak to Ryan too! He knew I was holding his erection ... his hard on ... and-and-and...

The next morning Kathy was in the kitchen when Susan comes in for her breakfast. Neither of them was saying a word as they both sat across from each other eating. Kathy paused and finally spoke to Susan.

“Kathy is there any way you can skip classes today. I want you to be here with Ryan in case he has any problems and I can’t miss my meetings today. I plan to call the doctor’s office when they open to see if we are doing all of the correct things for him or if we need to take him in for an exam.”

“Yes mother I can stay home today and I can call the doctor’s office for you. If he needs to go in and can called an Uber and go with him.”

“Oh thank you sweetheart ... that will help so much ... well to both Ryan and me. Knowing that he’ll have someone looking out for him puts my mind at ease. Please check in with me as the day goes ... if you have time!

Susan finished her breakfast and went in to Ryan’s’ room. He was just waking up as she walked in. As he pulled back his sheet she saw he was still naked from the waist down ... but with a morning hard-on!

“Ryan mother asked me to stay home today and keep an eye on you. First we need to get you to pee and make sure you don’t have any blood in your urine! I’ll go get a bottle from under the sink to use to catch your pee! You need to get rid of your morning hard-on little brother!”

Susan turned and walked out leaving Ryan setting on the side of his bed. He heard what his sister had told him and knew he couldn’t pee with an erection. So he spit on his hand and started masturbating ... faster and faster trying to get off before Susan got back! He wasn’t even feeling his balls begin to churn when she walked back in to his room.

“Come on Ryan surely you know how to give yourself a hand job! Will it help if I watch you ... or well ... give you a little show?”

Saying that; Susan lifted her dress and flashed her little brother her panties and matching bra. She saw his eyes grow triple their normal size and he began jerking off again. Susan was getting tired of watching him masturbating so she dropped her dress and took her brother’s cock in hand.

“If you say anything to mother I will kill you ... you little shit!”

Ryan fell back on his bed and allowed his big sister to give him a hand job! Oh shit it felt so good! Why would she do this for him ... did it just seem like the normal thing to do ... help me cum to get rid of my erection? Well it became a mute point as he erupted emptying his balls of cum ... hitting his sister in her face! He thought she even aimed his cock at her mouth ... getting a couple of shots of cum in there ... but quickly enough he finished and his cock started getting smaller!

“Thank you Susan,” he said, “That felt great ... you know feeling your hand on my cock. My god sis, that was amazing ... simply amazing!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.