Boy's Flashing Game Turns Into Big Trouble for Him and Family - Cover

Boy's Flashing Game Turns Into Big Trouble for Him and Family

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ryan starts a game of flashing his mother and big sister. But a little lie gets him into all sorts of trouble... with everyone he encounters. His big sister ends up taking charge of him, their mother, and everyone else she can control!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Ryan had just turned 14 years old. Of course he is still living at home with her mother and his big sister. Their family is upper middle class with his mother working a professional job. His big sister is only 16 so she isn’t working outside the house yet.

As part of his growing up he and his sister had found multiple times they were either semi naked or fully naked in front of each other. Their shared bathroom was the more usual place when they would walk in on each other. At first this didn’t seem to be much of a big deal but after Susan, his sister turned 16, she was much more self-conscious about him seeing her bare breasts or her pussy!

But Ryan, he really enjoyed getting caught naked in their bathroom. Especially if he was peeing or if he had an erection ... showing off his cock. Susan would yell if she saw him and run out of the bathroom.

Ryan was spending a lot of time on the internet looking for naked girls. He was also interested in cocks ... well more about how big he was and if his cock was special or not! At 5 inches he was pretty big for just being 14 and had hope of getting even bigger when he was older! He also would read about masturbation and wondered if jerking off might help his cock get bigger?

Ryan had also begun playing soccer and even enjoyed taking showers after the games at school. Getting to show off his cock ... even if it was just to other boys gave him erections too!

One day after he played he skipped the shower at school and just came on home. Once there he walked into the laundry room and striped out of his sweaty clothes. Just as he stripped down his mother came into the laundry room with dirty kitchen towels.

“Oh I am so sorry Ryan,” she said. But since he was standing facing her she could see his cock ... which was growing right in front of her.

“Mother,” Ryan answered, “Its ok, it not like you haven’t seen me naked before! “ He could feel his cock becoming quite hard now and was enjoying showing off to his mother! But too soon for his liking she turned and walked out leaving him all alone.

Ok, Ryan thought. That was good. This is the first time mother has seen me having an erection! This was great. He enjoyed standing there naked and seeing his mother’s eyes darting back and forth from his eyes down to his bare cock. Now both his big sister and his mother have seen his erection!

A few weeks later he saw a boy take a soccer ball to his groin. He saw how the coach ran over to him ... lifting his shorts ... he thought maybe seeing is there was any blood. This gave Ryan a new idea!

That evening when he got home Susan was in her bedroom. So he thought he would begin with her. He lay back on his bed and began moaning ... doubled over and moaning louder and louder. Sure enough she came into his bedroom and asked him what was wrong.

“Oh Susan,” he answered with a cry in his voice, “It’s bad. At soccer practice today I got kicked in my ... well you know my balls and they are really hurting!”

“Ryan,” she quickly spoke, “Some boy kicked you in your balls...”

Oh this was even a better story he thought! Yes a high kick and it struck him in his balls ... oh yes a foot to his balls!

“Sis,” he answered again quite softly, “I’m sorry I just can’t stop moaning. It hurts so bad. I took some Advil but it hasn’t helped the pain at all!”

“Maybe you should put some ice on ... well your ... you know between your legs. I assume it’s your balls that are hurting more than your cock ... right?”

“Susan it is both ... you know my cock feels hot and my balls feel like they are going to explode! Wouldn’t ice hurt ... I mean my god ... put ice on my balls that would kill me!”

“No silly,” she replied, “It in all the medical books. If something is swelling you put ice on it to help stop or slow the swelling. You say that you cock and balls feel swollen?”

“Yes,” fully crying now, “Yes sis, it just hurts so bad!”

Hearing this Susan thought the first thing she needed to do was to actually look at her brother’s cock and his balls. Check out how swollen they are and then decide what best to do next!

“Ryan you just stay still.” she instructed him, “I’m going to pull you shorts down to take a look ... well you know see how things are.”

Susan pulled his soccer shorts off and found he was also wear a jock strap. So she pulled it off too and then spread his legs. She took ahold of his cock and began looking it over. She knew her little brother would get hard from her touching him but she decided not to make a big deal out of it! Next she got ahold of each of his balls ... looking at them ... feeling them like she was testing their weight in her bare hand! Still holding his cock out of the way she could see ... and feel he was fully erect! Shit even his pre cum was running out on her hand. It sure wasn’t supposed to happen like this ... no way!

“Ryan,” she began, “I don’t feel ... I mean I don’t see any blood or physical damage but I guess your balls do feel a little swollen! I don’t know how big they are normally ... I mean this is the first time I’ve had them in my hand ... shit you know what I am saying. Yes I think you balls are swollen. And your cock ... hell little brother you’ve got a hard-on so how in the hell can I tell if he is swollen or not. You would have to be flaccid ... you know soft for me to know for sure! I’ll get you some ice and we’ll see if that doesn’t help you with your swelling and pain.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.