Orders - Cover

Orders

by Quinotaurus

Copyright© 2021 by Quinotaurus

Horror Sex Story: Orders a man gives a woman. Just the orders. Minimalist, implicit story.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

“Shut up. Open the door. Let me in. Close the door. You may speak, but only to answer my questions. Are you alone here?”

“...”

“Are you expecting someone soon?”

“...”

“Alright. Where’s your kitchen?”

“...”

“Do you have liquor?”

“...”

“Glasses?”

“...”

“To the bedroom now.”

“...”

“Hm. And what’s the other room, on the street? Let’s go there.”

...

“Yes. This is better. Not many people on the street, right? How busy does it get?”

“...”

“Alright. Stand in front of the window, so people on the street can see your profile through the window. Now undress completely. Take your time, put each item on the table, and stand at attention between taking off each item.

Alright. Put your hands behind your head. Are your breasts real?”

“...”

“Now face the window and stand there while I search your apartment. Do you have sex toys in the apartment?”

“...”

“Do you have any clothes sexier than that?”

“...”

“Do you have any erotic material, books, pictures?”

“...”

“Alright, what is your computer password?”

“...”

“N?”

“...”

“Alright...”

“Well I think I’m done. Come to the bedroom.”

“Give me a kiss.”

“Lie down on the bed, spread your legs and pull them up to expose your crotch.”

“Pull them up harder.”

“Hold that position. Show me how you masturbate.”

“Keep your eyes open.”

“Stop masturbating. As I rape you now, you will feel an extreme, incomparable pleasure, mixed with shame and revulsion. My penis will fill you with a profound, disturbing joy that you will forever remember, and up to which no other sexual experience will measure. The rest of your life will be spent in regret of this instant and loathing that you could master your own reactions so little.”

“What did you feel?

“...”

“Here is what will happen from now on. You will obsess, all the time, over being raped by me, the delicious thrust of my turgid schlong inside you. In your memory it will be the high point of your life, and you will crave to relive it. With one exception, which I will explain later, you will not seek me out. Instead you will now have multiple sexual partners, every day. Take them as you must, at your work, in the street, in bars, any man who will have you, no matter how ugly or repugnant. You will do what they ask to make them hard, but then you will insist they penetrate you vaginally, with protection. As they penetrate you, no matter the size or shape of their organs or how they use them, you will experience a brief, measly wisp of pleasure, just enough to whet your regret for the big climax I made you experience in this bed.

The one exception is this: every year, on November 23rd, you will wake up before dawn and look up the webpage on this card I’m leaving. It will indicate an address. You will wash yourself meticulously. You will shave your armpits, legs, and crotch. You will don a light dress and go the address indicated. It will be some building with a garden, or maybe a park. The door will be unlocked. You will enter, undress, and get on all four naked on the grass, forming a line with any other naked woman that might be there. You will not move and not talk, but wait in nervous anticipation. Maybe I will not come, which is something you will greatly fear that day. But at some point during the day, or several points, I may also pass by and use you, or one of the other women, or give you some new order. If I use you, no matter how, you will again feel great pleasure, although not quite as great as today. In any case when night falls, you will stand up, dress and leave, until the following year.”

“Do you understand your orders?”

“...”

“Good.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.