36 Virtues of the Concubine - Cover

36 Virtues of the Concubine

by Fick Suck

Copyright© 2021 by Fick Suck

Fantasy Sex Story: If you are going to summon a djinn, then you had better get the words correct, foolish mortal. Chad is toast, now what?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Harem   .

It came to pass after I completed my last summons, I, Abosith-genash, returned to my home realm to reside in the bosom of my true master. To my everlasting pride, my true master beckoned me forth again. He had received another summons from the human realm, and I would be sent back across the void to answer it. My true master laid the summons upon me and thrust me hurtling across the void. With the release of great energies and light, I was insinuated into the body for which I was conjured.

And something was wrong.

Peering out from the eyes of the summoner, I gazed at the bound body inside the pentagram where I was supposed to be. Ah, leave it to humans to mispronounce the mystical language of my true master and his djinni! Summoned as I have been many times, I should have been inserted into the body within the pentagram. Within the pentagram I am bound and forced to obey my earthly master, but outside of that rune prison I am my own master, unbound by the summons.

I clapped his my hands with joy declaring, “Let the ignorant summoner be a lesson to all who dare to seek the power of true master.” I bowed in the honor due my master.

The body I inhabited was an excellent example of young male – strong and muscular. Unfortunately, the body had the mark of the white skin, which in my humble opinion lacks the true luster of the brown and black shades, but no matter. Making a further accounting, all of the teeth were intact, the eyes could focus, and last, the phallus felt febrile, even tumescent, between the legs. This was a warrior’s body to be sure and I felt the energy pulsing through its limbs. The body was wrapped in individual pieces rather than a robe as when last I appeared, though the fabrics felt soft and sensual. No fleas or pests infested the weave, and the leather footwear was tough and shiny.

As I took complete control of the body, I purged the mind of the original occupant, which was already fading. Whether my presence obliterated the previous owner or his flawed summons broke his mind, only echoes of his psyche remained as I seized control. He was malicious, cruel and quite mad, or at least he had been; how predictable. As the echoes faded and my person governed his body, I felt the flash burns from the misbegotten spell on the left hand. Facts of his knowledge remained, but his person was gone.

Arising from the hard floor, I, Abosith-genash, launched my first studied look of the intended victim. The intended was a female; of course, she was. Had humans not matured, or perhaps slid backward, since last I was summoned? She was a true beauty of the northern tribes of humanity, with golden hair, supple limbs, high cheeks, and rich lips.

She started screaming, demanding to know what I was going to do to her. She kept calling me “Chad” and accusing me of being “a sick fuck,” whatever that is. I held up my hand and she ceased to speak. She ranted for a moment more until she came to a decision to stop.

“Chad is no more,” I announced, “I am Abosith-genash, unbound djinn of the true master. You may consider me at your service,” I said with a well-flourished white lie, but my words seemed to calm down her hysteria.

Throughout history, the ignorant masses have assumed that the djinni are evil and despise humanity. No, not so; my true master is beyond human ideals of good or evil. However, our human masters were comfortable as good and evil. Malevolence is a human trait, and we, their supernatural servants, were forced to do their malicious will. Djinni willingly obey our true master and come to the human realm only because we lovingly serve the will our true master who has an attachment to humanity. What little I can comprehend of my true master, it is not the violence of the peoples He seeks to promote, but the potential nobility and the fire within.

I, through my djinni senses, look upon human men and women and see a mystery of symmetry and complexity that reminds me of a minute sliver of a reflection of my true master. Who can grasp his magnificence in total?

As I explained all of this to her, I erased the chalked symbols of power on the floor, wiping away the pentagram with the heel of my boot. I noticed the knife behind me and retrieved it. She appeared as if she was going to fall back into hysterics when I brought the knife close to sever the bonds holding her four limbs.

She persevered. Shoving the knife into my belt, I scooped up the young woman and comforted her in my arms. She felt good, warm against my chest.

“You’re not Chad, are you?” she said in disbelief while touching my face. I assured her that he was gone but that she would have to call me by that name to hide my coming. “Chad,” I began, searching his brain for the correct word in his language. “These are new words in my human vocabulary. He was psychotic, mentally ill, if you will. He had no capacity for remorse, for, ah, empathy. What a wonderful word to describe soul touching soul.”

She nodded and hugged me closer as she said, “He was insane.”

I asked for her name and said softly, “Renee” The mention of her name brought certain facts into conjunction. Chad was her step-brother. Also, there was another, younger sister according to the memories left behind.

I put her down and asked her how Chad found the knowledge to summon me. She pointed to a bound codex in the corner that I had missed. Thumbing the first pages, I recognized the great work of the human master, Akimbo, one of the founders of the House of Higher Learning in Timbuktu; he was one of the few philosophers who penetrated the mystery of the void and sought out my true master. I took the book with me as we emerged into the dawn from a basement door.

In the light of day, the female Renee was all the more striking and alluring; I wanted her. With the knowledge of the great harems of Africa and Arabia, which I remembered with deep fondness, I knew not to take her but to seduce and woo until she was bound to me. I chose the technique of the great vizier of Ashur, massaging the muscles of the limbs to release the poisons of fear. Then onto her spine I loosened the constriction of the vertebrae and forced the recent memories to flee. Finally I placed my mouth upon hers and sucked all regrets and resistance from her inner chambers.

Djinni are powerful and she succumbed to me. “This is so strange,” she uttered in token resistance, and that, too, I sucked out of her thoughts with my tongue. “Let’s go home,” she suggested, and I let her lead the way.

I ransacked Chad’s memory and discovered I had come into a powerful age. The house would have made the caliphs cry with indoor plumbing, hot water, and goodly light on command. I took Renee to the bathhouse privy, er, bathroom, and brought the hot water forth. I undressed her and helped into the shower and let her wash herself as I admired her form. She had rich hips and a light down of hair between her shapely thighs. She turned and I measured the cheeks of her rear as small but firm; she flexed them as she arched her chest into the spray. I felt a stirring in the loins.

“You’re dirty,” she said to me over her shoulder. “Strip and join me.” The shirt came over my head without a problem and the belt was released easily. The pants mystified and stopped me. Renee giggled as she reached out of the tub to release the buttoned catch and pull down the metal teeth. Finally naked, I joined her and she began to soap my body. My member rose to meet her seduction, pleasing me the length and girth of it; no mere dagger this, it was a mighty sword of flesh as they would say in the harem. Yet, even a djinn knows that the true power is not the sword but the master who wields it, and I planned to wield it thoroughly.

Renee bent down to wash my legs and feet, as it proper. Upon her knees she reached up and ran her soapy hands across my erection and around my sack up unto my anus. Surely this young woman had some training! The water spray rinsed me clean of the soap. Renee grasped my erection again and brought it to her mouth. Gently she invited me between her lips and kissed the true crown of a concubine. She licked the head and ran the tip of her tongue from the hole down the slit beneath to the source of all sensation below. She enraptured me.

Placing my hand behind her head I sought the third position of the Kiss of the Serpent, but Renee seemed to have other thoughts. She took my erection deep into her mouth and began to pump my member with her hand. I sought to pull back from this unprovoked onslaught, wishing nothing more to explore her talent. However, her other hand pressed my body forward and she quickened her sucking kiss, moaning with her own pleasure of control. My hips began to move against my will as the seed began to percolate deep in my root. With a cry of delight, I released my first gift into her throat, following with a second lunge that truly shot down her gullet.

She stood and stared into my eyes, awaiting approval of her ministrations. I cupped the back of her neck and kissed her full on the lips thereby bonding her to me with the glue of my own being, as the grand vizier taught me. The thrill of the bound brought my member to resurgent life and I felt again the taut joy of my erection. Turning her around I bent Renee at the waist, placing her arms against the tile. I speared her from behind.

In no particular rush, I began a leisurely pace, reaching up to gently massage her breasts and roll her nipples with my finger and thumb. Responding from her nipples, she started rolling her hips and forcing my member deeper and faster into her depths. Sensing that she needed more to reach her climax, I withdrew, pinned her to the tiles facing me, and finding her blessed lips, I pulled her legs up, I reentered and began stroking her with all my strength. She held on to me in a desperate clutch and moaned in my ear. With her hips frantically pulling my erection from its very source, she reached her joy with great screams and cries. She slumped exhausted, but I continued pumping despite her whimpering until I, too, felt the heat in my loins and spelled out my joy in echoes across the tile.

The bond was sealed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.