Vicky's Secret - Cover

Vicky's Secret

by Jon Eugene

Copyright© 2021 by Jon Eugene

Mind Control Sex Story: What really goes on in that naughty-but-nice store, Vicky's Secret

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Workplace   .

Her heels clicked on the floor as she approached the older gentleman standing there looking so confused.

“May I help you she said?” and felt his eyes rapidly scanning her from head to toe. That was the problem with working at Vick’s Secret: you had to wear some of the merchandise with the idea that if you wore it, the guys could get an idea of what it would look like on their women. That’s why several body-types were represented in the store. She was today’s thin vamp, with heavily made up eyes, a demi-cup bra, tiny g-string panties, stay-up stockings and high heels, all in black with silver accents.

His eyes finally landed on her eyes, staring with such intensity into them. She felt herself getting aroused and lost in those green, green eyes. “Yes, you can,” he finally said. I’m looking for something nice, but not naughty for my wife. Do you have something in the back that might be appropriate?”

“Uh, yes,” she stammered and led him to the back. Once the door closed behind them, the man took her arm and turned her around. “Thank you for helping me,” he said as he unfastened the bra’s clasp and then taking her panties down. He thumbed her small nipples causing them to stand up on her equally small breasts. She fumbled with his belt.

“Fuck me quick!” she panted. “Just use me...” and he did, bending her over the desk, pounding her pussy, expending just as quickly. He dropped a card next to her head as it rested on the desk.

“Come to my house tonight. My wife will love her Christmas present from Vicky’s Secret!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.