Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

The following morning Kathy spoke with Reva about her success with Ted and his now found anal desires.

“Oh Reva, you won’t believe what your father did. He has now not only licked my asshole ... but last night he went wild and ... well he actually fucked me; he all but raped my asshole Reva!”

“Wow mother, did you enjoy it? I bet his cock felt so good!”

“It actually hard like hell at first ... but after a minute or so I began enjoying the feeling of his cock in my asshole Reva ... I really like it sweetie!”

Now that Reva knew her father would fuck mother’s asshole it was time for her to expand their family incest roles ... to now include her father fucking his son! She thought this would be good for Tommy to experience. Let his determine if he is a man or a pussy boi?

That Saturday evening, Kathy and Reva hung up that special Glory Hole quilt ... with its hole cut into it! She told Ted that he would get his special blow job but also get to fuck her asshole again! He agreed and actually was excited to play out their little game again ... it had been a few days.

Reva decided that she would suck her father’s cock first ... giving him the experience of her teeth again; and then push Tommy back on his father’s cock getting a new and special ass fucking!

“Oooh yes Kathy ... you are playful tonight ... but go easy on your teeth sweetie ... ooooh yes that is better now!” Ted was enjoying his blow job as his family audience could hear! But then he felt his cock entering his wife’s asshole!

“Oooh shit Katie ... my god ... oh honey you are even tighter tonight. How can you have such a tight little asshole sweetie!”

But for Tommy he was all but screaming! Mother had her hand over his mouth ... keeping his screams inside his mouth. But Reva was the one pushing Tommy back harder and harder on his father’s big cock. She wanted to make sure that both of her men enjoyed the evening of anal sex!

“That’s it Tommy ... you little sissy ... take your father’s cock up your little asshole! Just wait he’ll be shooting his hot cum in just another minute and you’re feel how good it is to be a real sissy. Oh yes you’ll love having his hot cum in our bowels!

“Oooh yes you little whore ... feel my cum pumping into your ass ... ooooh yes ... oooh yes!” Ted emptied his load and it felt so good ... getting to fuck his wife’s asshole for a second time! Hell this time was even better than the first ... he thought!

Reva stood Tommy up and saw that he had cum also ... there was cum on the floor beneath him and his cock was still hard and oozing out more cum.

“See big brother I knew you wanted to be bred by a real man ... one that can control his cock and finish the job ... like a man! But you; shit Tommy you not only took a man’s cock in your little sissy pussy ... but you got off on it ... just like I knew you would! Oh mother Tommy is now father’s new little pussy. Isn’t that outstanding that father now has a third pussy he can fuck! You tell him from now on if he wants to fuck your asshole it has to be during one of your Glory Hole nights!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.