Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams - Cover

Continuation: Tommy Age 16 Has Problems With Having Wet Dreams

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - CAUTION: Chapters 4 & 5 have a portion that embraces SCAT. If this isn't for you please skip this submission! His little sister Reva is getting out of control! Plus she can't seem to keep her mouth shut about their family incest. Does she finally have sex with her brother too... what about her father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys  

Tonight Reva had told Tommy he would be first to suck his father’s cock ... BUT only for a few moments! She wanted his cock still ready to fuck her and empty his load of cum deep into her pussy! She wanted her father’s cum and now!

Sure enough Tommy began sucking his father’s cock and was doing fairly well when Reva pulled him away ... bending over and pushing back again his cock. Since Katie had been eating Reva’s pussy she was more than wet and ready for her breeding!

“Oooh my god ... yes fuck me ... ooh father yes fuck me!” Reva moaned.

Kathy hadn’t even had time to begin her own moaning! She was so afraid that Ted had heard his own daughter’s voice!

But her pussy felt so good all he could think about was how tight it was ... like a little virgin pussy!

“Ooooh Katie ... you little slut ... my god you pussy is so tight ... what did you do ... oooh shit ... here I cum!”

Reva was clamping her pussy against her father’s cock ... it just seemed natural! She thought that was part of her orgasm ... her cumming too! But whatever it was she now had her father’s baby making cum inside her vagina and his sperm was swimming towards her uterus! She knew if she stopped taking her Birth Control she could get pregnant at any time!

With the quilt still firmly in place this time, Reva took her time and spun around placing her pussy over Tommy’s waiting mouth! She pushed as hard as she could making sure as much of his cum would be deposited her brother’s open mouth!

“That’s it big brother ... since you couldn’t fuck me properly using your cock ... lay there and drink your father’s hot cum like a little sissy! He fucked me well! His cock stayed hard and he was able to pleasure my pussy long before he pushed his cum inside me! I enjoyed his cock and will so many more times from now! You brother will never be welcome in my pussy ever again!”

Reva got up and left her parents bathroom and walked back to her bedroom. Once there she laid on her bed and fingered her pussy ... taking pleasure in cleaning her fingers every few strokes of her father’s cum. She figured that tomorrow it would be time to spank Tommy again as his butt cheeks have healed from the last use of the sharp ruler. Also she was looking forward to fucking his little asshole again with her fingers and her old dildo. Tommy getting off by her fucking him was making him more and more a little sissy boi which made her quite happy! Maybe her father should fuck his son’s little boi pussy someday too! Now she needs her mother to work on father to encourage him into anal sex with her ... hey we all have to make sacrifices!

The following Monday she was in her 5th period when she was given a note to see Nurse Walker. We grabbed her books and header to her office. As soon as she arrived, and was greeted, the nurse began lining out Reva new role.

“You see Reva, I assured you and am still keeping that promise ... I will never tell anyone about your families little sex secrets you play but there is something I need in return. I need to you come to my office ... at my request and service my pussy and my asshole. Your mother is already doing a fine job in both of those areas ... but I have additional needs that you can help me with! You see Tommy is servicing me every day during his lunch period and after he fucks my pussy with his well-endowed cock ... there is still cum left in my pussy and quite a bit has also runs down onto my asshole. So he just left and I need to you complete the cleanup. So strip down and get between my legs little girl! Besides you just might enjoy cleaning my asshole as it might have some little tidbits left over just for a little slut like you!

Reva couldn’t believe what she was hearing ... little slut ... no-no-no I am a Mistress! Yes a take charge woman that isn’t going to submit to anyone else...

“Reva I told you to clean up my pussy and my asshole ... now get to it or I’ll blister you little ass so bad you won’t be able to sit down for a week ... do you hear me you little bitch! If you don’t like the new arrangements I am demanding of you each day of the week ... I will be glad to report you whore mother to the authorities for Child Abuse, Rape and Incest. Let’s see how the Evening New Channels will cover that hot story ... now eat me out bitch!”

Reva got to work and began licking and sucking her brother’s cum out of Nurse Walker’s pussy! She was correct ... Tommy had left a lot of his cum in her pussy! After she felt she had cleaned her best she could she moved back and waited for Nurse Walker to roll over. As soon as she had Reva moved back between her legs and spread her butt cheeks. My god she thought ... her asshole is smeared with shit! Was mine that bad when I had mother lick mine clean? Not wanting to put her family in danger Reva lowered her mouth to that nasty asshole and began eating! It was just horrible ... how could she make her do such a nasty thing! But she knew that is exactly what she made her own mother do to her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.